BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Tina C.
This is a great quality for the price. If you are looking for an inexpensive powder foundation with good coverage and that blends well, this product is for you.
Alexis L.
tucson
It’s alright. It gets the job done but this price is about 10 bucks airspun works way better and it’s cheaper. Comes with a decent amount of product in it. I would personally not buy it again. There is other products out there for a way better price.
Karsen L.
This product is great match for color and it covers completely. It also leaves your face feeling good and very smooth. Great choice to pick to help break outs
Crystal W.
Mechanicsville
It does pretty decent I’m kind of new to make up. I would like a little more coverage. I think it’s good for the money.
Geo B.
Not the greatest coverage but it's my emergency back-up. Easy to apply and use, and goes on pretty flawlessly. Just definitely use a primer and concealer with this foundation.
Valerie S.
Fairhaven, MA
Blends nicely on the skin easy to color match. Nice price for the amount of product. Sits lightly on the skin so great for warmer weather doesn’t feel thick or heavy while still providing a medium coverage.
Lisa H.
Hamilton
This is another product that has a built in brush that works great affordable and a must try I’d highly recommend it
Lisa W.
Farina
I like the powder but hate the brush. Doesn’t disperse the foundation evenly and the little hairs fall out. My brush is too big to put in the container so I end up making a mess. Not worth it.
Camella C.
Wyoming
It’s one of my favorites! It always bring out the best in me! I always have this in my purse wherever I go
Haley R.
Works great. Fits in my skin tone. Got it at Walmart. No smell which is good. Very matte. Would recommend.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?