BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Holli B.
Holli B.
Bought this at Target. Not a huge fan of lose powder but thought I'd give it a try. I don't use it too often, but when I do, I like how light weight it is.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Fieldale
I love the Covergirl Trueblend Micro Minerals! The product goes on super smoothly and gives you that natural look that girls shoot for! Also the packaging of the product keeps the product from spilling when opening and closing. The product is awesome and is a great choice if your looking for a powder coverage. COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation
Florangel M.
Florangel M.
Bronx
Very cute and nice, soft and shine i really like it , its just perfect for my face and my eyes! One of my favorite
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR
What a great product. Goes on smooth and has great coverage. Love the brush and container. Makes my face look flawless.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
New Bern, NC
Good product but didn't like the way it was packaged. I like more of a press powder product when it comes to bronzer. But great color!!
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This is a really great product! And the best of it is that it comes with its own brush and it's really easy to use
Charlotte, NC
This is a wonderful foundation and I think if your looking for a cheap foundation you would like this one. It has more of a matte dewy finish if your skin is on the dryer side. I would not buy it again because of the type of skin I have but a wonderful product if you can I would definitely get your hands on one and another plus about it is it comes with a Kabuki brush which are usually a little pricey. And you can get this at your local drug store that sells makeup other places include target and Walmart. This foundation retails at $6-$7.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
Hartman
It was a recent blush. If you could find the absolute perfect color, it will look good. But sometimes the color you buy doesn't look like that color on.
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?