BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This felt really good on my skin I normally moisturize then put this on, and if I need more coverage then I will put on liquid foundation.
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I really liked this product because it provided light and airy coverage. It blended really well too.
Erica S.
Used this a while back when they 1st came out and I hated it. This shouldn't be considered a mineral foundation at all. It is not silky smooth and good for your skin like the real mineral foundations. Also it separates on your skin easily and looks blotchy and uneven. It just sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't melt in to the warmth of your skin like mineral products supposed to. I remember too that it had a powdery, old lady grandma perfume scent about it and the brush was too rough. The brush actually irritated my skin and would give me a rash &/or hives wherever it touched. I hate saying that about covergirl because they do have some really great products but this is not one of them
Alana C.
Just saw this was discontinued and honestly kinda glad lol this powder made my face look extremely cakey and very like patchy and orange somehow... I'm not sure if their other powders are like this, but I would watch out!
Seneca F.
YUMA, AZ
This product has been my go to for summer since high school. It really tones down my oily t zone and makes my skin picture perfect.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this once and i didn't like it at all.. I dont think the brush that comes with it works with the product and the powder itself didnt do what promised. It left the face looking a little cakie.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
actually matched my skin color, my mom used to bring me this when she came to visit me. Mostly because if she bought it and it didn't match her skin tone she handed it over to me. Its ok for a powder brush not full coverage and can be a bit messy. I wouldn't suggest traveling with this otherwise you'll have a mess to clean up when opening it (if you still have these.)
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I think the blush itself is good but the brush it comes with, you have to very lightly touch it in the powder so you don't get too much. I use a different brush for it. Other than that its great.
Pink C.
Not a fan of this, the brush is rather hard and doesn't help blend in the foundation. It makes my face look cakey.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?