BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hallie P.
Not my favorite, was cakey when put on.  Didn't blend well.  Bought at Walmart.  I would not try this product again.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this once and i didn't like it at all.. I dont think the brush that comes with it works with the product and the powder itself didnt do what promised. It left the face looking a little cakie.
Shelby H.
I'm not a fan of this product. It's messy and I find it doesn't do well on my skin. It looks like it doesn't blend well and to be honest I sort of feel like a clown wearing it. I don't wear blush too often for in the summer I do get a good color on my cheeks but in the winter I'm trying to find something I like. Unfortunately it's not this product.
Lauren K.
Bethel, OH
It seems to make my face very dry and flaky which is unusual with oily skin and sweating
Lizzie C.
Shreveport, LA
Not worth your money. I found this to be incredibly disappointing. I got mine at Walmart.
Alejandra M.
I have oily skin so it's not the best for me. My skin also tends to break out with covergirl cosmetics so it wasn't my favorite to use
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I hate this stuff. The color I will say is nice so it can get one star. But that brush is comes with is absolute garbage and literally hurts my cheeks! Who wants that?!
Marissa K.
I was not a fan of this. I felt like the packaging is very akward and hard to dip a brush into. The brush that comes with it is a joke. The actual product is so glittery for a Blush. Not Covergirls best.
Anarely G.
Santa Ana, CA
I'm really not a fan of this product because it isn't pigmented as it seems. It's so chalky. I really do t recommend this product.
jennifer c.
I normally don't try to buy drug store makeup. But i was on a way to a party and i really needed blush so I bought this product. I think that is the worst mistake I made. I put it on and it look amazing but when it was time to remove it lets just say my face wasn't amazing. I broke out after wearing this product, I would never buy it again.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?