BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR
What a great product. Goes on smooth and has great coverage. Love the brush and container. Makes my face look flawless.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
Peggy E.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great coverage and flawless finish leaves your skin feeling perfect and is very affordable and amazing for all skin types
Dallas D.
Dallas D.
Loveee lovee love this product!!!! Best thing ever for a fast fix could not be happier with it.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything true blend because it actually helps to find your true skin color long as you get the closest color to your skin tone.
Rahali A.
Rahali A.
C’est un produit que j’aime particulièrement pour son efficacité et sa simplicité❤
croyez moi j’en utilise depuis de nombreuse années car je trouve simplement  que la “bébé crème” donne un teint naturel de bébé
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I love this product so much! I have bought it several times now and will continue to. I have also recommended it to all of my friends and family! Well worth your money!
melanie G.
melanie G.
I tried the micro mineral products and they give that peach effect that we like so much, and above all natural
severina h.
severina h.
Stockton
I have use for a long time. Great product. Gives me a nice touch after foundation. Not too much. Love it and recommend it.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?