BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby H.
I'm not a fan of this product. It's messy and I find it doesn't do well on my skin. It looks like it doesn't blend well and to be honest I sort of feel like a clown wearing it. I don't wear blush too often for in the summer I do get a good color on my cheeks but in the winter I'm trying to find something I like. Unfortunately it's not this product.
Liz R.
I honestly wasn't impressed with this product; which was hard for me to admit as I love covergirl. I found that it didn't give the best coverage and the powder no matter how I applied it left my skin looking caked. HOWEVER; for a beginner looking to try what works the price is good.
Lisa S.
Mcintosh, MN
I really like CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals foundation because it is easy to apply and long lasting. It gave a medium coverage to my reddened areas on my skin. It is affordable and a trusted brand. I recommend trying this foundation.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
This blush didn't last very long in my makeup bag! For one its messy and not very functional. The overall application, the brush was OK only used it the first time and then used my own. The actual blush itself does not stay on very long even with a setting spray, and again just caused a huge mess applying it. I think there are so many better options for drugstore blush.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I normally have issues with powered that stays on. Then I found this! I love this pressed powered foundation. it stays with me all day! it doesn't leave my skin dry or oily and it doesn't break me out. Would highly recommend it.
Jessica P.
It has pretty good coverage, but if you have acne, or dry skin, this wouldn't be a good foundation for you. I would only recommend this foundation to people with combination/oily skin. it worked great for my combination skin!
Mariani S.
This is one of my favorite blush, and the color. Very convenient package, you can take it to go and not make a mess of loose powder in your purse. The product itself it's a 5 star in my opinion. Good color, nice vocerage, long lastig.good for sensitive skin
Diana P.
really I have to say this is one of the most spectacular blush I've had a friend and I had it ready to try it for a while and I was spectacular color is beautiful !!!! and as is mineral-based colors are more vibrant and look natural it really love I'll buy it and do recommend that you should try it
Ashley D.
Providence Forge , VA
Covergirl is probably every girls first make up brand to try. I was pleased with the queen collection the tones are great and the prices is even better. I like that I can apply it easy with a brush or blender sponge. I would buy this again and it's a plus because you can find it almost anywhere.
Megan K.
I'm sorry but this looked downright cakey on my skin. It has very appealing packaging but the brush is super cheap and rough on the skin. I would recommend a Clinique powder over this one. A downright disappointment.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?