BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Erica E.
Erica E.
The worst ever ! the product whent all over the place too messy i absolutely did not like it and would never buy it again!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
Love this product! one of the few products that matches my skin tone instead of making me looking award different colors.
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually don't go with powder foundations because they seem to leave my face powdery but this product doesn't do that
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I really like this the power stay on my skin and doesn't take my foundation off. This product is perfect for oily skin
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Woodbury , MN
Love this product, definatley worth buying! Left my skin looking and feeling great especially since its pretty light.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Pretty damn good for a cheaper foundation! love the way it blends with my skin tone and doesn't leave obvious marks!
Cheyann C.
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
My face breaks out everything I use anything cover girl. It's not long lasting at all. I highly dislike this brand.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Reedsville, PA
I like this product. I am always up for trying new items. This makes my face feel as though there is nothing on it.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Dumfries, VA
Lots of fallout and doesn't stay on all day long. Not one of my favorites and I will not be purchasing ever again.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?