BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I like the color and feeling of this blush on my face. It is easy to apply and use and the color seems to last a long time. I do think there is room for improvement in the brush but if you have brushes of your own that you like it is not difficult to use them with this product.
Elizabeth H.
Joliet, IL
This was my go to in high school for the longest time. Leaves it in between matte and dewy. Very lightweight. And hint of shimer. Decent lasting. I'm planning on buying it soon since I haven't been wearing makeup as much these couple years and want to get back at it
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
No soy muy fan de este tipo de Blush.. Lo tengo porque me lo regalaron y terminé amándonos jaja. Queda demasiado lindoo en la piel, aporta un toque de luz perfecto para maquillaje de noche, algo sutil.. Y el tono rosa es muy tenue, no escandaloso. Lo amo totalmente
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Im a blush girl, i love blush, so when i saw this product i thought id give it a try. It caught my eye because it was the mineral blush and thought it would be a better blush for my skin. Although it might have been better for my skin it was way lighter than regular blushes. You have to apply a lot to make the color pop. I don't think personally i would but it again but for anyone that wants a more natural look this is for you.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is my favorite blush, I have fair skin and freckles . This blush matched well with my skin. It goes on matte but with a slight shimmer. It has a brush right with it , so no need to carry one with you. It's well worth the money, I recommend this product!
Jess B.
Washington, DC
Recently tried this as a cheaper substitute for Bare Minerals. For the price, it's great. In comparison to Bare Minerals, I dont think it looks or feels as light. I would buy it again in order to stick with something cheap, but it'd be worth making an investment in a better product for the best result.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
el producto en si es bueno solo que el cepillo es un poco molesto para mi piel ya que es sensible, me lastima al aplicarlo en mi cara, me gustaría que fuese un poco mas suave porque tengo que usar otra esponja para poder aplicármelo sin que me lastime.
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
Based off of appearance & description , I thought it would be a decent blush product , but it wasn't . At least not in my opinion it wasn't . It's very bright , pigmented , & pretty , yes , but it's also very easy to rub off & setting spray (with every brand I've used . Not just one .) tends to make it crease , & it ruins the entire facial makeup area .
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I like the idea of the way this blush is packaged. They did a good job with that. I think the only problem would be if you didn't have the lid on and you dropped it. I've used this once and it was pretty nice, I would recommend for people to try it.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Not bad but definitely not my favorite mineral foundation. Didn't really give any coverage unless I used it with a damp brush on blemishes, then it covered not too bad. Didn't make my skin look dry or powdery though so I gave it more points for that.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?