BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaye S.
Kaye S.
Grand Saline, TX
This foundation went on smooth and light without feeling heavy or looking cakey. Though it was as full coverage as I would've liked.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
I really didn't care for this foundation. I felt like I didn't get a whole lot of coverage out of it. Didn't care for the packaging.
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Its ok but I don't like the way it looks after it sets on face after 20minutes or so. It looks to bright like it doesn't blend well.
Katy G.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Cover Girl has and always will be a staple in every girls make-up bag. It's probably the 1st make-up every girl uses. It's Great!!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK
A wonderful powder foundation! This leaves your skin looking matte and flawless. It also leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth
Beth S.
Beth S.
Albertville, AL
Its very good on my skin doesn't harm it in any way. Last a while as long as it's not over used. Don't make me look like a clown.
Erika D.
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
The brush really isn't that bad. I ended up using it for something else, but the powder got EVERYWHERE!! Ugh it was a nightmare!
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I don't really like this product because it is really heavy on your face. I feel like it caused me to get splotchy and itchy.
Erica E.
Erica E.
The worst ever ! the product whent all over the place too messy i absolutely did not like it and would never buy it again!
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?