BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
jennifer c.
I normally don't try to buy drug store makeup. But i was on a way to a party and i really needed blush so I bought this product. I think that is the worst mistake I made. I put it on and it look amazing but when it was time to remove it lets just say my face wasn't amazing. I broke out after wearing this product, I would never buy it again.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
This product is one of my favorite blushes. The product is sheer to a degree, but in my opinion that gives better control on places the blush and blending. This color is wonderful for pale skins, such as myself. For sensitive skin like mine it is the best, because it doesn't cause break outs.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I like the color and feeling of this blush on my face. It is easy to apply and use and the color seems to last a long time. I do think there is room for improvement in the brush but if you have brushes of your own that you like it is not difficult to use them with this product.
Elizabeth H.
Joliet, IL
This was my go to in high school for the longest time. Leaves it in between matte and dewy. Very lightweight. And hint of shimer. Decent lasting. I'm planning on buying it soon since I haven't been wearing makeup as much these couple years and want to get back at it
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
No soy muy fan de este tipo de Blush.. Lo tengo porque me lo regalaron y terminé amándonos jaja. Queda demasiado lindoo en la piel, aporta un toque de luz perfecto para maquillaje de noche, algo sutil.. Y el tono rosa es muy tenue, no escandaloso. Lo amo totalmente
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Im a blush girl, i love blush, so when i saw this product i thought id give it a try. It caught my eye because it was the mineral blush and thought it would be a better blush for my skin. Although it might have been better for my skin it was way lighter than regular blushes. You have to apply a lot to make the color pop. I don't think personally i would but it again but for anyone that wants a more natural look this is for you.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite blush, I have fair skin and freckles . This blush matched well with my skin. It goes on matte but with a slight shimmer. It has a brush right with it , so no need to carry one with you. It's well worth the money, I recommend this product!
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
el producto en si es bueno solo que el cepillo es un poco molesto para mi piel ya que es sensible, me lastima al aplicarlo en mi cara, me gustaría que fuese un poco mas suave porque tengo que usar otra esponja para poder aplicármelo sin que me lastime.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad but definitely not my favorite mineral foundation. Didn't really give any coverage unless I used it with a damp brush on blemishes, then it covered not too bad. Didn't make my skin look dry or powdery though so I gave it more points for that.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I like the idea of the way this blush is packaged. They did a good job with that. I think the only problem would be if you didn't have the lid on and you dropped it. I've used this once and it was pretty nice, I would recommend for people to try it.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?