BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ahine l.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Barely any coverage for some reason it oxidizes on my skin and makes me look orange I would not recommend this to anyone but at the price point I didn't expect much
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this. The package is awkward to dispense try the product. It just doesn't work right. The product itself goes on okay, but it's really light coverage. It oxidizes horribly, on me at least. It also melts off my face after a few hours and settles into my skin in orange goopy lines. It may work for people who don't have oily skin. So long as you don't sweat (no summer wear), then you should be fine.
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
I recently had to stop using cover girl products because it makes my skin break out very badly. This product is a pretty product that goes on my cheeks perfectly.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Natalie W.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this mineral blush mostly for two main reasons: it settles into lines easily, and in some of the colors I find it's too sparkly for my taste. I like the brush applicator and how it's an all-in-one package and the pigmentation, but I would rather have to tote around a palette and a brush and get exactly what I want out of a blush.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my summer time foundation. Any liquid I use is just too heavy for Arkansas heat. My skin would just feel smothered. I tried a Bare Minerals powder before this, but their powder settled in the fine lines next to my eyes. This Covergirl foundation is light and covers well without feeling heavy and trapping heat against my skin.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is nice but that's the only plus this product gets. The container is a disaster. When it stays together, it's impossible to pick up the product with the brush without making a mess. When it breaks, which mine did after a few weeks, it was a pink explosion. The brush that comes with it is cheap and the bristles fall out.
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this blush and I do have to say that I love the loose powder mineral blush better than a regular tray of blush. I think this is perfect for my fair skin tone, and I also love that it comes with a built in brush to apply. This is a great product for an affordable price, and Covergirl is a brand I love and trust!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that this has been discontinued! This was my favorite affordable order for my face. Loved that it came with a face brush that was very soft. The color match perfectly, and goes on how you like. More for more coverage. The only thing I disliked was the bit of sparkle. You can find this on Amazon.
jennifer c.
I normally don't try to buy drug store makeup. But i was on a way to a party and i really needed blush so I bought this product. I think that is the worst mistake I made. I put it on and it look amazing but when it was time to remove it lets just say my face wasn't amazing. I broke out after wearing this product, I would never buy it again.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?