BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angie G.
Angie G.
Green Bay, WI
I like this blush because it looks natural in my face and because it's a natural rose color I like pigmented color and it's easy to blend in my face
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
Cover Girl is my go to drugstore brand and I especially love their pressed powders! The formula works great and the price is always very affordable!
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Natural looking blush, kind of has some spark but wouldn't work as a highlighter. If you want to archive a natural looking makeup this is you go to.
Zilola N.
Zilola N.
Brooklyn, NY
It's cool and I love it. It's with a minerals and take care of my skin , Covergirl Trublend Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation helps me look better
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I don't really like the covergirl brand. It never stays well on my skin and to me it doesn't cover well. Especially for a brand called covergirl
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Irvine, KY
I didn't believe this blush had enough pigmentation in it. It also didn't stay on all day like other profucts that I've used in the past.
Anjanette G.
Anjanette G.
Lovw the texture of this powder but the brush is not very good ! Its so rough and makes a mess with the powder . will not buy again sorry
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
This pressed powder foundation leaves my skin looking flawless. I keep it in my purse everywhere I go to retouch my face during the day.
Mary Ashley L.
Mary Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
At first, I ised way to much of this product. Once I got use to the packaging, I really liked it. I used it for a quick, natural look.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I used this all through high school before I got into high end make up. It was my go to I never wore liquid in high school just powder
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?