BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Natalie S.
Syracuse, NY
Not a huge fan of this mineral blush mostly for two main reasons: it settles into lines easily, and in some of the colors I find it's too sparkly for my taste. I like the brush applicator and how it's an all-in-one package and the pigmentation, but I would rather have to tote around a palette and a brush and get exactly what I want out of a blush.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is my summer time foundation. Any liquid I use is just too heavy for Arkansas heat. My skin would just feel smothered. I tried a Bare Minerals powder before this, but their powder settled in the fine lines next to my eyes. This Covergirl foundation is light and covers well without feeling heavy and trapping heat against my skin.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
The color is nice but that's the only plus this product gets. The container is a disaster. When it stays together, it's impossible to pick up the product with the brush without making a mess. When it breaks, which mine did after a few weeks, it was a pink explosion. The brush that comes with it is cheap and the bristles fall out.
Rebecca H.
West Chester , OH
I used to use this blush and I do have to say that I love the loose powder mineral blush better than a regular tray of blush. I think this is perfect for my fair skin tone, and I also love that it comes with a built in brush to apply. This is a great product for an affordable price, and Covergirl is a brand I love and trust!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
I am so sad that this has been discontinued! This was my favorite affordable order for my face. Loved that it came with a face brush that was very soft. The color match perfectly, and goes on how you like. More for more coverage. The only thing I disliked was the bit of sparkle. You can find this on Amazon.
Jennifer J.
It's been a long time since I've worn this and back then my fave was oily so i don't know how it does on dry skin. I don't recall ever having issues with it or makeup not lasting. It definitely was quick, easy to apply, and blended well. Used it when I didn't want to do a full face or had little time to get ready. Covered well.
Megan S.
This product works great don't get me wrong, but after a few hours it seems like it's done came off and it makes my face look blotchy... which in end leaves me with having to re apply and in the end it costs more money. As far as applying it I hate that it gets every where.. not a fan of loose powder.
jennifer c.
I normally don't try to buy drug store makeup. But i was on a way to a party and i really needed blush so I bought this product. I think that is the worst mistake I made. I put it on and it look amazing but when it was time to remove it lets just say my face wasn't amazing. I broke out after wearing this product, I would never buy it again.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
I like this it is similar to bare mineral blush it is loose so it does not cake on your skin and it does not take a lot but if you get a lot on the brush you can tap some off it blends great and gives just the right amount of color you desire so you can use as little or as much as you want
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?