BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Geo B.
Not the greatest coverage but it's my emergency back-up. Easy to apply and use, and goes on pretty flawlessly. Just definitely use a primer and concealer with this foundation.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
This was a good mineral foundation I love the brush that come with it so you don't have to have your own. I purchased and used this when it first came out. It was my go to!
Talia M.
A lot goes a long way. A bit too pigmented for my preference, as I rather build up my blush. The packaging is weird, but the color is pretty and it blends well because of the fine texture.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
This packaging is kind of useless. The brush it comes with? Prickly. It hurts your face if you try and use it. I tried washing the damn brush, and that didn't even help. The blush itself, is unflattering. I tried it on my mom, my cousin, and even my best friend (us 3 have VERY different skin complexion/undertone) and it still looked odd on all of us. It doesn't last long, and it's very powdery and makes you look cakey. It's blush, it's not supposed to make you look cakey. I'm only giving it two stars because I can see how this idea could be useful in theory, but in practice it's not a good idea at all.
Lisa W.
Farina
I like the powder but hate the brush. Doesn’t disperse the foundation evenly and the little hairs fall out. My brush is too big to put in the container so I end up making a mess. Not worth it.
Ahine L.
caldwell, ID
Barely any coverage for some reason it oxidizes on my skin and makes me look orange I would not recommend this to anyone but at the price point I didn't expect much
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
I really didn't like this. The package is awkward to dispense try the product. It just doesn't work right. The product itself goes on okay, but it's really light coverage. It oxidizes horribly, on me at least. It also melts off my face after a few hours and settles into my skin in orange goopy lines. It may work for people who don't have oily skin. So long as you don't sweat (no summer wear), then you should be fine.
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
I recently had to stop using cover girl products because it makes my skin break out very badly. This product is a pretty product that goes on my cheeks perfectly.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
ava a.
Have use this product forever love the finished look it’s really great great you can use it for an every day look or even a outgoing look no matter where you are this is a great product really recommend
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?