BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
I use this product before and i can recommend for everybody. Sometimes the smell of this product is no good (when are old). Then these products are easy to application and so economic. I recommend use constantly before that get old.
Shadia E.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation Leaves a beautiful color on the skin, stays for hours, is subtle and delicate. Perfect for day to day
Erica S.
Used this a while back when they 1st came out and I hated it. This shouldn't be considered a mineral foundation at all. It is not silky smooth and good for your skin like the real mineral foundations. Also it separates on your skin easily and looks blotchy and uneven. It just sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't melt in to the warmth of your skin like mineral products supposed to. I remember too that it had a powdery, old lady grandma perfume scent about it and the brush was too rough. The brush actually irritated my skin and would give me a rash &/or hives wherever it touched. I hate saying that about covergirl because they do have some really great products but this is not one of them
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I like the finished look of this product and it lasts for a long time. It isn't very travel friendly and gets a little messy on the counter tops when applying. Other than that, I really enjoy using it and would recommend it to others!
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
I don't know if I just don't know how to do my foundation or if I'm not choosing the right color for my skin tone but I never get the coverage that I expect and the same was true with this product.
Cathy B.
This has good pigmentation and is light feeling on the face. I personally use a separate brush to apply as the packaged brush leaves product places it doesn't belong. It seems to last during the full day even though it loses some of the pigmentation over time.
Kristin S.
Love the set up of this product. Having the brush included made this easy to grab and go for reapplication on my always-shiny face! The powder blended in nicely and looked natural. Definitely a go-to product for me!
Sara J.
Newton, MA
This is good for a basic cover to even subtle discoloration. It has a nice, natural finish. But it doesn't cover larger, more red spots like acne. But it goes on over spot coverup well. Also it's a good price.
Azucena M.
Lakewood, WA
Omg I had this when it first came out and I honestly didn't like it on my face but it was because I was very oily now it's just so smooth on my face and to me it's full coverage.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
This was a good mineral foundation I love the brush that come with it so you don't have to have your own. I purchased and used this when it first came out. It was my go to!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?