BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I really like this finishing veil. It doesnt look like you're wearing too much make up either. Looks nice and natural- keeps make up in place as well. I have dry and oily skin, depends on the day and this has worked great with both. Would recommend.
Miriam H.
It is a pretty good blush it is not very matte or shimmer it just sits there, it does stay true to its color which is very good, I love the color but the way it just sit not a fan I probably will not buy it again
Julie M.
Really like the formula of this. Goes on light and smooth. Pretty affordable and I love that it comes with a brush for when I am on the go. I always carry in my makeup bag for when I need to touch up my makeup
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
I won't lie I bought this because I loved the packaging but I was pleasantly surprised by the product! It's a great price and the brush that's included actually works pretty well. The color is beautiful too!
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I hate this stuff. The color I will say is nice so it can get one star. But that brush is comes with is absolute garbage and literally hurts my cheeks! Who wants that?!
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
For the price this powder foundation is pretty amazing! It is a loose mineral powder with a built in applicator brush. It covers very well, however I did struggle with getting it to blend well enough.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
This powder worked pretty good. I didn't didn't like the way it was assembled. If you keep your make up in a make up bag it causes a big mess. Powder comes flying out everywhere when you unscrew the lid.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
I use this product before and i can recommend for everybody. Sometimes the smell of this product is no good (when are old). Then these products are easy to application and so economic. I recommend use constantly before that get old.
Erica S.
Used this a while back when they 1st came out and I hated it. This shouldn't be considered a mineral foundation at all. It is not silky smooth and good for your skin like the real mineral foundations. Also it separates on your skin easily and looks blotchy and uneven. It just sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't melt in to the warmth of your skin like mineral products supposed to. I remember too that it had a powdery, old lady grandma perfume scent about it and the brush was too rough. The brush actually irritated my skin and would give me a rash &/or hives wherever it touched. I hate saying that about covergirl because they do have some really great products but this is not one of them
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?