BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
April S.
Lucasville , OH
This powder worked pretty good. I didn't didn't like the way it was assembled. If you keep your make up in a make up bag it causes a big mess. Powder comes flying out everywhere when you unscrew the lid.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
For the price this powder foundation is pretty amazing! It is a loose mineral powder with a built in applicator brush. It covers very well, however I did struggle with getting it to blend well enough.
Shadia E.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation Leaves a beautiful color on the skin, stays for hours, is subtle and delicate. Perfect for day to day
Erica S.
Used this a while back when they 1st came out and I hated it. This shouldn't be considered a mineral foundation at all. It is not silky smooth and good for your skin like the real mineral foundations. Also it separates on your skin easily and looks blotchy and uneven. It just sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't melt in to the warmth of your skin like mineral products supposed to. I remember too that it had a powdery, old lady grandma perfume scent about it and the brush was too rough. The brush actually irritated my skin and would give me a rash &/or hives wherever it touched. I hate saying that about covergirl because they do have some really great products but this is not one of them
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
I use this product before and i can recommend for everybody. Sometimes the smell of this product is no good (when are old). Then these products are easy to application and so economic. I recommend use constantly before that get old.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
I don't know if I just don't know how to do my foundation or if I'm not choosing the right color for my skin tone but I never get the coverage that I expect and the same was true with this product.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I like the finished look of this product and it lasts for a long time. It isn't very travel friendly and gets a little messy on the counter tops when applying. Other than that, I really enjoy using it and would recommend it to others!
Kristin S.
Love the set up of this product. Having the brush included made this easy to grab and go for reapplication on my always-shiny face! The powder blended in nicely and looked natural. Definitely a go-to product for me!
Sara J.
Newton, MA
This is good for a basic cover to even subtle discoloration. It has a nice, natural finish. But it doesn't cover larger, more red spots like acne. But it goes on over spot coverup well. Also it's a good price.
Azucena M.
Lakewood, WA
Omg I had this when it first came out and I honestly didn't like it on my face but it was because I was very oily now it's just so smooth on my face and to me it's full coverage.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?