BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
shelby r.
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
Nice foundation for light makeup days. Blends easily, matches skin well. Only con is it is a little drying, just as any powder can be. A quick spritz of a setting spray will fix that problem
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and it has not disappointed yet. It goes on even, no pancake look and lasts for hours. I especially love the coupons that are available.
Niccole K.
Niccole K.
Made my cheeks look great for the first few times I've used it, but later the brush would not do its job. It's a bummer because I really enjoyed the color. Wish it was more compact.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
Didn't really blend well to my skin. I found the closest match to my skin tone. But I didn't feel like it was a good match. Looked and felt chalky and didn't offer much coverage
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
This was not a very good mineral foundation for me. I looked cakey very quickly even with a setting spray. Didn't last and became oily quickly. Also colors seem too oink.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
This was an okay foundation. It seemed to sit a little cakey on my face. It was definitely affordable, but I would pay a little more for better coverage and skin match.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I hate this stuff. The color I will say is nice so it can get one star. But that brush is comes with is absolute garbage and literally hurts my cheeks! Who wants that?!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Covergirl is my go to foundation. Doesn't dry my skin or leave me broken out. Covers just enough without being caked on. Never leaves you shiny or overly dry looking.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
I really liked this when I tried it, but I definitely suggest using your own brush. Color was okay for a good no makeup type makeup look. Went on easy and smooth.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Farmington, AR
I love this foundatian it really really soft and leaves skin gleaming and non oily and i don't break out when i use it . i will highly recommend it to other people
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?