7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Anjanette G.
Anjanette G.
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
Lovw the texture of this powder but the brush is not very good ! Its so rough and makes a mess with the powder . will not buy again sorry
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
This pressed powder foundation leaves my skin looking flawless. I keep it in my purse everywhere I go to retouch my face during the day.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I used this all through high school before I got into high end make up. It was my go to I never wore liquid in high school just powder
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
Great coverage! It wasn't heavy and I forgot I had it on. It came off easily at the end of the day and didn't come off on my clothing!
Kaye S.
Kaye S.
Grand Saline, TX
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
This foundation went on smooth and light without feeling heavy or looking cakey. Though it was as full coverage as I would've liked.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I really didn't care for this foundation. I felt like I didn't get a whole lot of coverage out of it. Didn't care for the packaging.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I've used this since high school and is my go to every month when I need new makeup. So lightweight and works throughout the year.
Katy G.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
Cover Girl has and always will be a staple in every girls make-up bag. It's probably the 1st make-up every girl uses. It's Great!!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
A wonderful powder foundation! This leaves your skin looking matte and flawless. It also leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth
Beth S.
Beth S.
Albertville, AL
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
Its very good on my skin doesn't harm it in any way. Last a while as long as it's not over used. Don't make me look like a clown.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?