BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Najah L.
Najah L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I used this during my extremely oily seasons (spring & summer) and it worked pretty well! My only complaint is the cakey feeling (which I remedied by using concealer on dark spots and using this as a setting powder)
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like Covergirl, because It is inexspensive, and I also enjoy the scent. You cannot beat the price. there are a lot of other brands that are more expensive, and maybe a little better, but you cant beat the price.
Celynda G.
Celynda G.
Tolleson, AZ
This product has absolutely no stay power and the fallout is weirdly terrible. It's either too pigmented when you apply and difficult to blend or you have to build and build and build it up. Not the best blush.
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a really great product if you're looking to add some color to your face & are on the go, or just looking for something quick & easy. It can be a tad messy, so be careful. Color payoff is nice as well.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love covergirl. I think it's one of the best drugstore make up brands out there. I did not like the brush that comes with it, it was a little rough. The product itself is pretty spot on. I would recommend!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I love mineral makeup and thus is one of my favorite! I love it because it's light and doesn't cake up on your skin. This covers flawlessly. If your a lover of miner makeup like I am, you have to try this!
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL

I love the pink blush is amazing gives so much life to my pale cheeks followed I love what use is easy to apply and their pigmentation is great and more because it brings applicator and distributes great
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
I was not a fan of this. I felt like the packaging is very akward and hard to dip a brush into. The brush that comes with it is a joke. The actual product is so glittery for a Blush. Not Covergirls best.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
This foundation covers up any acne or blemishes! However during the summer it wasn't that good for me debates I was always outside and it was melting off my face! I gave it four stars for that reason.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
You get what you paid for with this product. While it looks good initially it wears off quickly and gets smudged onto clothes and bedding. It is easy to use and apply but can easily put on too much.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?