BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a really great product if you're looking to add some color to your face & are on the go, or just looking for something quick & easy. It can be a tad messy, so be careful. Color payoff is nice as well.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love covergirl. I think it's one of the best drugstore make up brands out there. I did not like the brush that comes with it, it was a little rough. The product itself is pretty spot on. I would recommend!
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I love mineral makeup and thus is one of my favorite! I love it because it's light and doesn't cake up on your skin. This covers flawlessly. If your a lover of miner makeup like I am, you have to try this!
Pina A.
Orlando, FL

I love the pink blush is amazing gives so much life to my pale cheeks followed I love what use is easy to apply and their pigmentation is great and more because it brings applicator and distributes great
Marissa K.
I was not a fan of this. I felt like the packaging is very akward and hard to dip a brush into. The brush that comes with it is a joke. The actual product is so glittery for a Blush. Not Covergirls best.
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
This foundation covers up any acne or blemishes! However during the summer it wasn't that good for me debates I was always outside and it was melting off my face! I gave it four stars for that reason.
Cindy V.
Douglas, AZ
I did not like the product because it left streaks of color on my face after application with my fingers. Maybe I should have used a sponge. My friend likes the producmt and that is what she uses.
Jordan T.
The foundation was a miss for me. The application was not the best and the formula irritated my skin causing breakouts. Unfortunatly it also oxodized so much that any if the colors looked orange.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Spanish time: este producto realmente me encanta, te da un tono natural y suave... realmente si deseas un look de día usa este producto, la brocha es espectacular y no está tan caro me encanta
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
Okay for the money but I didn't feel that the coverage was great. It also caused me to breakout with at 42 is still an issue for my skin type. Not bad but certainly not a first choice for me.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?