BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bailey C.
Stephens City, VA
I love this blush! The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. Its very pigmented and natural looking but still noticeable. It goes great with my highlighters and bronzers. I sometimes use it in place of my contour! Love it
Megan M.
I didn’t really like this powder at all from the container to the color and finish. It was a big mess to use, the brush was super cheap, and the color is too dark for me. It isn’t buildable, absorbs quickly, and has a weird smell.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I really like this finishing veil. It doesnt look like you're wearing too much make up either. Looks nice and natural- keeps make up in place as well. I have dry and oily skin, depends on the day and this has worked great with both. Would recommend.
Alexis L.
Tucson, AZ
It’s alright. It gets the job done but this price is about 10 bucks airspun works way better and it’s cheaper. Comes with a decent amount of product in it. I would personally not buy it again. There is other products out there for a way better price.
Miriam H.
It is a pretty good blush it is not very matte or shimmer it just sits there, it does stay true to its color which is very good, I love the color but the way it just sit not a fan I probably will not buy it again
Julie M.
Really like the formula of this. Goes on light and smooth. Pretty affordable and I love that it comes with a brush for when I am on the go. I always carry in my makeup bag for when I need to touch up my makeup
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
I won't lie I bought this because I loved the packaging but I was pleasantly surprised by the product! It's a great price and the brush that's included actually works pretty well. The color is beautiful too!
Valerie S.
Fairhaven, MA
Blends nicely on the skin easy to color match. Nice price for the amount of product. Sits lightly on the skin so great for warmer weather doesn’t feel thick or heavy while still providing a medium coverage.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I hate this stuff. The color I will say is nice so it can get one star. But that brush is comes with is absolute garbage and literally hurts my cheeks! Who wants that?!
Rose R.
Davie, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?