BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Elisa E.
Nice product! It covers all the imperfections but with a nice finish , helps a lot to blend all your make up and it will help to maintain your make up on for a last period of time i also love the packaging it comes with a brush is so useful to take anywhere and do the retouch of your make up
Whitney B.
This foundation didn't provide enough coverage for me. If you have great skin and no imperfections then you will like the light feel. I also have really oily skin so this foundation didn't last at all on me.
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
I love it, it's wonderful. It goes very well with the tonality of my skin, leaves it super fresh and fresh. It covers perfectly, besides any imperfection in the face. I love her
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like its brightness and color, although the brush to apply it is a bit hard but I use my usual brush for the blush and I solve it, it illuminates my face with a very soft color I love it, the blush can not miss in my makeup.

I love
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product wasn't all that great instead of it acting like a foundation it more acted like loose compact powder that you put over your foundation I always used foundation and concealer then use this product then it would work good

Danielle e.
Mansfield, OH
This goes on so smooth. Blends in really well. Does not wear off as the day goes on. Would recommend this to anyone. Has a large selection of color shades to chose from. I would buy this again over any other foundations.
Erin K.
This is a very convenient piece of makeup, easy to take on the go in a hurry! The brush is always with the blush and it's easy to build on. It's medium pigmented so it needs to be blended out, but it's good for on the go and a good price.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I tried this, and what I liked the most about the product was that it had a hint of shimmer that wasn't sparkly or overpowering when you wore it. It was light and sophisticated. Very pretty for everyday wear, and had build-able coverage that could be adjusted to your individual needs.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
This is one of my favorite loose powders! It doesn't accentuate my dry patches, and it lasts much longer than most other powers I've tried. It's got a good medium coverage with a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy this again!
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
The colors were too bold for me and there was not one that was compatible with my natural complexion. The brush was convenient but difficult to clean and too large for the use of applying blush. Altogether this is a mediocre product.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?