7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Meghin P.
Meghin P.
Sheridan , In
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
Feels amazing when you apply it. Did not make my face feel oily or cakey. I used this for a couple of years until I started having a hard time finding it in the stores near me.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
This was not a very good mineral foundation for me. I looked cakey very quickly even with a setting spray. Didn't last and became oily quickly. Also colors seem too oink.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
This was an okay foundation. It seemed to sit a little cakey on my face. It was definitely affordable, but I would pay a little more for better coverage and skin match.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
Covergirl is my go to foundation. Doesn't dry my skin or leave me broken out. Covers just enough without being caked on. Never leaves you shiny or overly dry looking.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love this foundatian it really really soft and leaves skin gleaming and non oily and i don't break out when i use it . i will highly recommend it to other people
Donna H.
Donna H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I like the way this foundation feels on my face. It not real heavy or thick feeling Compared to some other foundations. It's lasts throughout the day.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
I have very sensitive skin, so I was so excited to find out this doesn't cause me to break out. The brush is also very convenient and soft on my skin!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Prattville, AL
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
This foundation is great because it blends to your skin tone. I will use it a few times a week. The brush is amazing a few dots on it goes a long way.
Aleeya Z.
Aleeya Z.
I usually hate any type of make up on my face but this one doesn't make me break out. i use the lightest shade they make. It lasts all through the day.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Omaha, NE
I liked this pressed powder. It's nice. It didn't have much extra powder go every where so that was good. It had pretty good coverage and I like that
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?