BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Florangel M.
Bronx, NY
Very cute and nice, soft and shine i really like it , its just perfect for my face and my eyes! One of my favorite
Felicia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love mineral powder! This makes your skin feeling very refreshed and very light. Best if you use foundation first.
Stephanie Z.
Dumfries, VA
Lots of fallout and doesn't stay on all day long. Not one of my favorites and I will not be purchasing ever again.
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
My face breaks out everything I use anything cover girl. It's not long lasting at all. I highly dislike this brand.
Pink C.
Not a fan of this, the brush is rather hard and doesn't help blend in the foundation. It makes my face look cakey.
Amber L.
Richmond, VA
Goes in nicely and looks good even though a prefer a cream foundation. I would pay again. Nice coverage and brush!
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is perfection, its has a 10 for me, is ligth,gives a natual look to the skin,
and has high coverage
Jamie H.
Reedsville, PA
I like this product. I am always up for trying new items. This makes my face feel as though there is nothing on it.
Holly R.
Fountain Valley, CA
Works amazing and feels so light like you are not even wearing make up at all but sometimes it ,makes me break out.
Katie C.
Antioch , TN
The color was amazing I am just not a fan of mineral blushes due to the fact that they are very drying on my skin.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?