BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Erin R.
Erin R.
I used it more as a setting powder wayyyyyyy back in the day. I can say that I've used it in the past but have not purchased in the last 6 years
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
I like to keep this in my purse for on the go touch ups or when I need to excuse myself to the bathroom.
abby d.
abby d.
Swansboro, NC
The CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation I found to be a little bit thick on my skin. The foundation had nice blending, but felt heavy.
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
Not my favorite. I found it to provide very minimal coverage and easily transferred onto clothing. I wouldn't buy it again.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanta , un producto de buenísima calidad! Lo recomiendo muchísimo.....
LAURA T.
LAURA T.
Princeton, LA
I loved this product. It made my skin look fresh and new all day. I would recommend this shade and produce to my friends and family members.
julia m.
julia m.
Seaside, CA
I used this for one of my photshoots. It was at the beach and it ws very windy. This makep foundation lasted all day and it looked so flawless
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I love this product! Unlike other reviews I actually loved the brush it came with! Great coverage for a good price !
Christie D.
Christie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup and the coverage was spectacular I was impressed how light it felt and how your skin feels
Noëlle D.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill , TN
I just started using this over a year ago, and it made a huge difference. I like it a lot better than the foundation I was using before.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?