BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kenadee S.
Its nice but its not great. I love the way it makes my face feel though. Leaves it feeling smooth.
Katherine G.
Sheffield, AL
I have used this powder for years! It doesn't break me out and it stays on well and covers great!
Yareli R.
Great product, doesn't look patchy once you put it on your face. Last quite a long time
Melissa B.
Tulare, CA
Goes on smooth and keeps my fave oil free. Looks very natural like I'm not even wearing anything.
linsay w.
Ironton, OH
I really love this product. it makes your face look flawless and it goes on so easily and smooth, id tell everyone to go use it
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Productos pasable le doy 4 estrellas nada mas, lo.que me gusta es la brocha
Natalie M.
Richmond, IN
I love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Not a big fan of cover girl. I tried it and wasn't impressed pretty much like their other stuff
Emma O.
West Chester, PA
Such an amazing product love the brush doesn't hurt my skin when I apply the product to my face
Michelle R.
Eclectic, AL
Great quality foundation at a great price. It is super light and doesn't cake up on your face.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?