BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Maureen W.
San Antonio, TX
Love that you don't have to apply a lot to cover up my blemishes, feels real natural and smooth.
Sofia  M.
Fresno, CA
The true blend collection is amazing , it goes onto my skin well and isn't cakey , blends Amazing . they have a lot of colors.
Darby T.
Johnson city, TN
Good coverage. Decent price. Not the best, but for the price and convenience of where it is sold, then I would purchase again.
Kaley S.
Great coverage especially if you are looking to cover up acne and redness it helps your skin look perfect
Jessica H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Easy to use and blends well.. Can't decide which I like better for foundation though
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this powder foundetiong the best wen u have a dark skin tan face its the best and i use it for most of the party occation
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY
This product is very easy to put on. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It stays on all day.
Leslie K.
Brazil, IN
I would recommend this to others. Goes on smith and not blotchy. Love this pressed powder.
Shayla H.
Pikeville, TN
Perfect to quickly put on, matches my skin tone very well. Perfect drugstore foundation for anyone.
Kenadee S.
Its nice but its not great. I love the way it makes my face feel though. Leaves it feeling smooth.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?