BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I really like this the power stay on my skin and doesn't take my foundation off. This product is perfect for oily skin
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I used this before I understood how makeup actually worked but it was p good as far as I remember. Very fine textured.
Breanne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually don't go with powder foundations because they seem to leave my face powdery but this product doesn't do that
Tippany N.
Didn't really care for it to much, just my preference to powdery looking. Doesn't seem to last to long keep reapplying
Crystal W.
Mechanicsville
It does pretty decent I’m kind of new to make up. I would like a little more coverage. I think it’s good for the money.
Briana H.
Manistique, MI
Not really a fan of how these work. How it comes out threw the bottom of the brush at its own rate for the most part
Nicole T.
New Prague , MN
Love this product, definatley worth buying! Left my skin looking and feeling great especially since its pretty light.
jessica P.
Socorro, TX
Good foundation to wear in hotter weather. Super easy to blend out and to apply in a hurry, also great for oily skin!
Madyson H.
I love this product! It covers well and feels like nothing is there. The brush does get clumpy, but it cleans easily.
Brittany T.
Moraine, OH
Not a good shade for me personally. It was just a bit to much in my book. I am still getting use to a lot of colors.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?