BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Dallas D.
Dallas D.
Loveee lovee love this product!!!! Best thing ever for a fast fix could not be happier with it.
Polina K.
Polina K.
Elkhart, IN
Great product! I have used it in the past. The coverage is pretty good. Works with any skin type, i would say. I would defiantly repurchase though!
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Me gusta muchiiiiisimo! Su presentacion lo hace unico y reconocible a simple vista! Cobertura media.
Marty L.
Marty L.
This is my go to garage. The colors are incredible and the brush that comes with it is actually useful.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I like this powder! I did not end up keeping the brush (threw it away almost immediately) but the powder itself is good enough and does the job!
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Taylor, MI
I didn't like the feel of it. Maybe I just got a bad product but it left my face looking uneven, I would have uneven color even after blending.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I've used this since high school and is my go to every month when I need new makeup. So lightweight and works throughout the year.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
The foundation made my skin breakout horribly. I've never had a bad reaction to Covergirl products before, but this one was awful
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Muy buena esta base en polvo, es genial, solo debes pasar la mota un poco mojada y listo, es genial, la probe una vez y me gustó
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Love the color
Quick and easy to apply
Great for days you wake up late and are doing a quick face
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?