BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Marissa K.
I was not a fan of this. I felt like the packaging is very akward and hard to dip a brush into. The brush that comes with it is a joke. The actual product is so glittery for a Blush. Not Covergirls best.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Ehh it's okay but it deffinetey isn't a dupe for bare minerals. You get what you pay for. Nice thought to add the brush but I wouldn't use it to apply as it's very course and not soft. The actual product is ok but I wouldn't buy it again. Not the best coverage or long wearing.
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I think the blush itself is good but the brush it comes with, you have to very lightly touch it in the powder so you don't get too much. I use a different brush for it. Other than that its great.
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
Cover girl trublend micro minerals foundation will never let you down. It will provide you with an all day coverage and not give you the shiny look. It goes perfect with concealer and it was super cheap compared to other ones.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I liked the color but honestly up close it just looked like a very obvious layer of makeup caked to the side of my face. I would suggest when doing this use it while you have the wet foundation still wet on your face. It works best when trying to blend.
Whitney B.
This foundation didn't provide enough coverage for me. If you have great skin and no imperfections then you will like the light feel. I also have really oily skin so this foundation didn't last at all on me.
Elisa E.
Nice product! It covers all the imperfections but with a nice finish , helps a lot to blend all your make up and it will help to maintain your make up on for a last period of time i also love the packaging it comes with a brush is so useful to take anywhere and do the retouch of your make up
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
I love it, it's wonderful. It goes very well with the tonality of my skin, leaves it super fresh and fresh. It covers perfectly, besides any imperfection in the face. I love her
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like its brightness and color, although the brush to apply it is a bit hard but I use my usual brush for the blush and I solve it, it illuminates my face with a very soft color I love it, the blush can not miss in my makeup.

I love
Danielle e.
Mansfield, OH
This goes on so smooth. Blends in really well. Does not wear off as the day goes on. Would recommend this to anyone. Has a large selection of color shades to chose from. I would buy this again over any other foundations.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?