BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I like the finished look of this product and it lasts for a long time. It isn't very travel friendly and gets a little messy on the counter tops when applying. Other than that, I really enjoy using it and would recommend it to others!
Megan L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not a big fan of loose powder blushes. They tend to be a big mess compared to pressed blushes. This one wasn't awful to apply, but not my favorite. The color was lovely and did last fairly long. I just think I'll stick to pressed.
Jessica S.
Butler, PA
Cover girl trublend micro minerals blush was a good product. The color wasn't what I was looking for when I used it, but the packaging was great. It had a little container that kept the brush with it and separate from the powder.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
I used this foundation as a recommendation from a friend. It did the trick and matched my skin tone, lasted all day with minimal touchups. My skin tone is medium dark and it matched well. The price is right and I would buy again.
Holly P.
I absolutely loved the color of this blush and read reviews that it easily blended into your foundation and lasted all day. I wish that would have been my story but it wasn't. In fact when I tried it it was the exact opposite.
Pooja L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! It suits my skin tone perfectly! I always try to use as much powder products on my skin as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap blush that gets the job done!!
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I'm sorry but this looked downright cakey on my skin. It has very appealing packaging but the brush is super cheap and rough on the skin. I would recommend a Clinique powder over this one. A downright disappointment.
Najah L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I used this during my extremely oily seasons (spring & summer) and it worked pretty well! My only complaint is the cakey feeling (which I remedied by using concealer on dark spots and using this as a setting powder)
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like Covergirl, because It is inexspensive, and I also enjoy the scent. You cannot beat the price. there are a lot of other brands that are more expensive, and maybe a little better, but you cant beat the price.
Celynda G.
Tolleson, AZ
This product has absolutely no stay power and the fallout is weirdly terrible. It's either too pigmented when you apply and difficult to blend or you have to build and build and build it up. Not the best blush.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?