BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jameri T.
Cecilia , KY
I love this product! It keeps me feeling fresh all day! It's cheap compared to other products and it does the job I'm looking for. It's not too heavy and doesn't make me feel or look shiny. Ill buy this again and again.
Amanda L.
This minerals foundation from cover girl is amazing and it applies and blends very well as I must say ! No blotchy or ugly skin with this ! This is a A+Product that I will be keeping around! Totally worth it!
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this once and i didn't like it at all.. I dont think the brush that comes with it works with the product and the powder itself didnt do what promised. It left the face looking a little cakie.
Marissa K.
I was not a fan of this. I felt like the packaging is very akward and hard to dip a brush into. The brush that comes with it is a joke. The actual product is so glittery for a Blush. Not Covergirls best.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Ehh it's okay but it deffinetey isn't a dupe for bare minerals. You get what you pay for. Nice thought to add the brush but I wouldn't use it to apply as it's very course and not soft. The actual product is ok but I wouldn't buy it again. Not the best coverage or long wearing.
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I think the blush itself is good but the brush it comes with, you have to very lightly touch it in the powder so you don't get too much. I use a different brush for it. Other than that its great.
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
Cover girl trublend micro minerals foundation will never let you down. It will provide you with an all day coverage and not give you the shiny look. It goes perfect with concealer and it was super cheap compared to other ones.
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Looks very beautiful when applied, and the way the bottle looks like is so pretty. I like the brush they included, sold but gets where it has to and spreads the power good. I would buy it again and I would keep using it.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I liked the color but honestly up close it just looked like a very obvious layer of makeup caked to the side of my face. I would suggest when doing this use it while you have the wet foundation still wet on your face. It works best when trying to blend.
Whitney B.
This foundation didn't provide enough coverage for me. If you have great skin and no imperfections then you will like the light feel. I also have really oily skin so this foundation didn't last at all on me.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?