BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I LOVE THE APPLICATOR BRUSH ON THIS FOUNDATION!! It's super easy to apply, and blends very nicely. I also enjoy how the brush is stored as a part of the foundation bottle itself. Very difficult to lose. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Lore City, OH
This gives you the perfect look with the brush included. I would say it's better the more tan you are. I have pale skin and you have to watch how much you put on so you don't look ridiculous. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Heather I.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I like the finished look of this product and it lasts for a long time. It isn't very travel friendly and gets a little messy on the counter tops when applying. Other than that, I really enjoy using it and would recommend it to others!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not a big fan of loose powder blushes. They tend to be a big mess compared to pressed blushes. This one wasn't awful to apply, but not my favorite. The color was lovely and did last fairly long. I just think I'll stick to pressed.
teresa d.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
I used this foundation as a recommendation from a friend. It did the trick and matched my skin tone, lasted all day with minimal touchups. My skin tone is medium dark and it matched well. The price is right and I would buy again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Butler, PA
Cover girl trublend micro minerals blush was a good product. The color wasn't what I was looking for when I used it, but the packaging was great. It had a little container that kept the brush with it and separate from the powder.
Holly P.
Holly P.
I absolutely loved the color of this blush and read reviews that it easily blended into your foundation and lasted all day. I wish that would have been my story but it wasn't. In fact when I tried it it was the exact opposite.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I normally have issues with powered that stays on. Then I found this! I love this pressed powered foundation. it stays with me all day! it doesn't leave my skin dry or oily and it doesn't break me out. Would highly recommend it.
Pooja L.
Pooja L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! It suits my skin tone perfectly! I always try to use as much powder products on my skin as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap blush that gets the job done!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I'm sorry but this looked downright cakey on my skin. It has very appealing packaging but the brush is super cheap and rough on the skin. I would recommend a Clinique powder over this one. A downright disappointment.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?