7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
The foundation was a miss for me. The application was not the best and the formula irritated my skin causing breakouts. Unfortunatly it also oxodized so much that any if the colors looked orange.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fontana , CA
I actually loved this press powder! and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the right color for me! but I still put it to use because it's that great! pretty great finish!
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
Okay for the money but I didn't feel that the coverage was great. It also caused me to breakout with at 42 is still an issue for my skin type. Not bad but certainly not a first choice for me.
shelby r.
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
Nice foundation for light makeup days. Blends easily, matches skin well. Only con is it is a little drying, just as any powder can be. A quick spritz of a setting spray will fix that problem
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
I have been using this product for a while now and it has not disappointed yet. It goes on even, no pancake look and lasts for hours. I especially love the coupons that are available.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Paoli, IN
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
Love this foundation. It's light and airy. I don't feel like I have a lot of heavy makeup on when I use it. The price is great which is another reason I purcashe this brand and kind.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
Didn't really blend well to my skin. I found the closest match to my skin tone. But I didn't feel like it was a good match. Looked and felt chalky and didn't offer much coverage
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
This was not a very good mineral foundation for me. I looked cakey very quickly even with a setting spray. Didn't last and became oily quickly. Also colors seem too oink.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
This was an okay foundation. It seemed to sit a little cakey on my face. It was definitely affordable, but I would pay a little more for better coverage and skin match.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
Covergirl is my go to foundation. Doesn't dry my skin or leave me broken out. Covers just enough without being caked on. Never leaves you shiny or overly dry looking.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?