BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Sarahn M.
I was surprised at how much I liked this blush. The foundation made me oily, but the blush is beautiful and blends well.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I used this before I understood how makeup actually worked but it was p good as far as I remember. Very fine textured.
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this product. It goes on well, I love the color and the shimmer of it. I feel beautiful when I wear it. Love it!
La presentación es preciosa,super útil,lo recomiendo bastante,el frasquito es de bolso lo puedes llevar a donde gustes.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
I love this micro minerals blush. The color is fantastic. And it goes on flawlessly. Last all day and looks so natural.
Breanne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually don't go with powder foundations because they seem to leave my face powdery but this product doesn't do that
Heather G.
Danville
Blends well, covers blemishes and lots of tones to choose from. Doesn't clog poors. Washes off without having to scrub.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I really like this the power stay on my skin and doesn't take my foundation off. This product is perfect for oily skin
Jennifer B.
Fountaintown, IN
I love this powder! It does a great job blending colors well and doesn't just wipe off. It looked very natural as well!
Tippany N.
Didn't really care for it to much, just my preference to powdery looking. Doesn't seem to last to long keep reapplying
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?