BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
little river, SC
I have lots of freckles and dark circles around my eyes.Love how it blends them out. Have had issues with foundations looking flaky and this does not do that.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love my covergirl foundation. It really does match your skin. You can not see where my makeup stops and my regular skin color begins! I love it.
melanie G.
melanie G.
I tried the micro mineral products and they give that peach effect that we like so much, and above all natural
Rhonda U.
Rhonda U.
Too stinky on my skin. Great tint tho! Also mine leaked in my makeup bag everywhere! The pump broke
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Shreveport, LA
Not worth your money. I found this to be incredibly disappointing. I got mine at Walmart.
Jolene M.
Jolene M.
Orlando
Not a big fan of the brush, it sheds and is waaay rough. The actual blush as eell is a bit chalky. Not my fav.
La presentación es preciosa,super útil,lo recomiendo bastante,el frasquito es de bolso lo puedes llevar a donde gustes.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Surprisingly I LOVED it! Great all over coverage, no weird streaks and color matched skin tone perfectly. Would totally recommend to a friend!
johannah S.
johannah S.
I was pleased with this made my skin look shimmery. It really do much coverage than thought it would. While love CoverGirl this not my favorite
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
I like this mineral foundation I feel my face like porcelain but do not have maximum coverage is an excellent choice for a break from heavy makeup
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?