BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kym R.
Newton, NC
Love this product. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. The price is good. Would recommend to everyone
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this powder and it's even better cause it comes with its own brush to apply with..
Jennifer B.
Fountaintown, IN
I love this powder! It does a great job blending colors well and doesn't just wipe off. It looked very natural as well!
Jeanie R.
Mcalester, OK
I love trublend. it gives my skin a naturally radiant look, almost airbrushed. I love it
Raeann C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Light, airy goes on smooth and almost has a satin feel to it. The price is reasonable and worth the results.
judy k.
Waterford, CA
This is fantastic product lets you really look much younger I am 59 so I have tried a lot through the years.
Heather G.
Danville
Blends well, covers blemishes and lots of tones to choose from. Doesn't clog poors. Washes off without having to scrub.
Becca B.
It is a great powder and Blends very well, I promise that you would be happy with this, it is perfect if u are just starting to use makeup
Skylar C.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't impressed i didn't like it as much as their other stuff. There dream powder is better...
Cheryl J.
Paducah, KY
Wonderful product. Color is very good for my skin and blends in well with my skin tone.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?