BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kelsey k.
Niles, MI
Wasmt as impressed with this product like I thougjt I would be. The color applied blotchy and didn't stay all day.
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
Leticia C.
Donna, TX
I love this powder! It covers very well and is just the right shade for my skin. Doesn't make your face oily so I love it.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I do not like this foundation. It does not give the coverage that I would want with a powder.
Jasmin P.
Los Angeles,CA
I use this one before and it works good. I use foundation when it has the little brush in it
Deanne V.
I enjoyed this product it was very light and shimmery. it feel like it gave me the coverage i was in search for.
April R.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a daily for me. It's not to heavy and stays in place. If it's not on my cell or work phone it's a winner
Monique A.
Ashford, AL
Blends beautifully, no streaks or lines...doesn't cake up.. Lasts all day...most certainly a winner !
Kristy M.
Nice coverage, only thing I do not like about it is it can get really messy. You have to pay close detail to how you put the cap on.
Jennifer B.
Fountaintown, IN
I love this powder! It does a great job blending colors well and doesn't just wipe off. It looked very natural as well!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?