BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Samantha H.
Asheville, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed this product, I didn't appreciate the bristles coming apart after a couple of weeks with minimal use!
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Love this stuff and the brush that comes with it. Very natural looking. Also its not too pricey for the quality it brings.
cara w.
Lebanon, IN
Fresh light color....soft, rosy cheeks...A clean, natural look.... Dewy softness. Goes on so smooth and a color that lasts.
Mo H.
Liquid foundation never worked for my oily skin so when cover girl came out with this product I was ecstatic! It's great!
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great coverage and flawless finish leaves your skin feeling perfect and is very affordable and amazing for all skin types
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
Love this product! one of the few products that matches my skin tone instead of making me looking award different colors.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
This cover up works very good. I like the way it blends. I would use it again if I could. I recommend this to my friends
Fallyn P.
Royersford, PA
I wear this powder every day, I wear shade 115 as my face powder and a much darker shade as a bronzer... It works so well
Sarahn M.
I was surprised at how much I liked this blush. The foundation made me oily, but the blush is beautiful and blends well.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?