BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fontana, CA
I actually loved this press powder! and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the right color for me! but I still put it to use because it's that great! pretty great finish!
Hallie F.
Hallie F.
Gulf Breze ,Florida
I love this brand. It is so nice. If I had one choice of what product that I would use forever. It would have to be this one!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Not my favorite blush but definately a close second! Cheap and easy to find! And such a soft pretty color
Katie C.
Katie C.
Antioch , TN
The color was amazing I am just not a fan of mineral blushes due to the fact that they are very drying on my skin.
Anna O.
Anna O.
Glenmoore, PA
This shade I use in the winter and it is very light so it works really well with my foundation or sometimes just as a day powder when not wearing a lot of makeup.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product covers my imperfections and wrinkles so well and I love that so much!!!!! I would buy again
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I liked this foundation. Loved that it came with a brush. Some brands make you purchase the brush separate. I feel like this foundation didn't last through the summer. Isn't water proof.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Omaha, NE
I liked this pressed powder. It's nice. It didn't have much extra powder go every where so that was good. It had pretty good coverage and I like that
Jen R.
Jen R.
Paoli, IN
Love this foundation. It's light and airy. I don't feel like I have a lot of heavy makeup on when I use it. The price is great which is another reason I purcashe this brand and kind.
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
You gotta be careful with this one. If you get too much I'll look blotchy and cakey and no one wants that look !
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?