BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Erica E.
The worst ever ! the product whent all over the place too messy i absolutely did not like it and would never buy it again!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Love this stuff and the brush that comes with it. Very natural looking. Also its not too pricey for the quality it brings.
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
cara w.
Lebanon, IN
Fresh light color....soft, rosy cheeks...A clean, natural look.... Dewy softness. Goes on so smooth and a color that lasts.
Holloway C.
Not my favorite. I found it to provide very minimal coverage and easily transferred onto clothing. I wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha H.
Asheville, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed this product, I didn't appreciate the bristles coming apart after a couple of weeks with minimal use!
Leticia C.
Donna, TX
I love this powder! It covers very well and is just the right shade for my skin. Doesn't make your face oily so I love it.
Clarissa G.
Waldron , Ar
This stuff use to be popular. I really like it! I don't think they sell it anymore. I used it when I was in middle school.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I loved this foundation. It was like bare minerals almost but cheaper. I found it to be best one I tried. Would recommend !
severina h.
Stockton
I have use for a long time. Great product. Gives me a nice touch after foundation. Not too much. Love it and recommend it.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?