7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lianne L.
Lianne L.
This stuff is the freakun best! I mean one step? How do you beat that? Awesome! Enough said!
mia v.
mia v.
Dubrovnik
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
I really like COVERGIRL it is awesome. Their make up is really really good. I would recomand it to everyone. Worth trying. Btw pls like my lists I have 2 of them. One is called The best food ever tried and another one is called Make up list. Thank you so so so much. :-) !!!!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This is definitely not one of my go to powders. I bought this awhile ago so I'm not sure if it has changed. However I found it made my skin look very Cakey and just hated the feeling of the brush it wasn't soft at all.
Donna X.
Donna X.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Trublend Microminerals Classic Tan 460
Love this foundation. Easy to apply with a brush. I can lightly put it on for a more natural look or I can use more for a dramatic look. Covers up small blemishes. Barely looks like I'm wearing any foundation. Great for my combination skin and looks matte.
Tea B.
Tea B.
Zagreb
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This supose to be a foundation but i think its closer to powder. I dont like the application, and for my skin is not working well. But i can use it like loose powder after my regular foundation
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Ribeirão preto
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
It's amazing and perfect, the best product. The people need to know this, I never see another product like this..
100% comfortable.. I will use again and again.. congrats.
Ludmila M.
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Is an excellent product, I love the brush is the most beautiful, I have already used this product also to make up some friends and I love it, and the natural thing that left it is great
Diana C.
Diana C.
London
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love the light weight consistency of this product, how it blends in with my natural skin tones, and how well it works on days when I need just a little more coverage for imperfections and blemishes. The little brush is a wonderful and handy addition, the product makes my skin feel soft and silky, and it smells great as well.
I highly recommend this micro mineral foundation for all ladies, such as I, who prefer a more natural and fresh look.
Thank you COVERGIRL!!
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Does stay on for too long and is no good if you are going for a full coverage but beginners can give it a try because it gives minimum coverage.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Walsall , ['', '', '']
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This is lovely and light feels like there's nothing there. It's lovely and soft keeps my skin looking lovely all day x
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?