BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle R.
Orem, UT
It's really close to my natural skin tone and isn't blotchy. Goes on smooth and makes my skin look flawless
jessica P.
Socorro, TX
Good foundation to wear in hotter weather. Super easy to blend out and to apply in a hurry, also great for oily skin!
Melissa L.
Bay City, MI
I love this I put it all over my foundation and it makes it look flawless it's a really good look
Jessie D.
Roberts, WI
Shade worked perfectly for my skin tone and product went on nicely. I didn't seem to have enough coverage for my taste though.
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
OXIDATION CENTRAL! never been a huge fan of covergirl products and this sealed the deal for me.
Holly R.
Fountain Valley, CA
Works amazing and feels so light like you are not even wearing make up at all but sometimes it ,makes me break out.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I used this before I understood how makeup actually worked but it was p good as far as I remember. Very fine textured.
Jessica P.
Color matched skin perfectly... The powder was very light and easy to apply. Great value for the amount of product
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
kelsey k.
Niles, MI
Wasmt as impressed with this product like I thougjt I would be. The color applied blotchy and didn't stay all day.
Bianca G.
Is this type of foundation better than regular liquid foundation?