BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this foundation as an impulse buy and quickly regretted it! It has poor coverage and a ridiculous amount of glitter!
Mandy K.
I like this powder for quick touch ups because it isn't too cakey. It does make a huge mess if it gets tossed around though.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I don't really like this product because it is really heavy on your face. I feel like it caused me to get splotchy and itchy.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Love this stuff and the brush that comes with it. Very natural looking. Also its not too pricey for the quality it brings.
Leticia C.
Donna, TX
I love this powder! It covers very well and is just the right shade for my skin. Doesn't make your face oily so I love it.
cara w.
Lebanon, IN
Fresh light color....soft, rosy cheeks...A clean, natural look.... Dewy softness. Goes on so smooth and a color that lasts.
Erica E.
The worst ever ! the product whent all over the place too messy i absolutely did not like it and would never buy it again!
Clarissa G.
Waldron , Ar
This stuff use to be popular. I really like it! I don't think they sell it anymore. I used it when I was in middle school.
severina h.
Stockton
I have use for a long time. Great product. Gives me a nice touch after foundation. Not too much. Love it and recommend it.
Bianca G.
Is this type of foundation better than regular liquid foundation?