BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Powder is amazing. Its not to heavy and it makes your skin flawless. This is one of the best powder foundations out there. Especially if you're on a budget!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Fayetteville
Love this product .. Goes on super smooth and lightweight ! Looks flawless and i love tje applicator brush
Kara K.
Kara K.
Cincinnati, OH
Gets absolutely everywhere. Would not recommend the powder is super annoying, but product itself was okay.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I like the minerals foundation but it doesn't have as much coverage as I would like. I have problem skin so it's not the best choice for someone with skin issues that they are trying to cover up.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Roanoke, VA
This was really great to cover up blemishes. I didn't really love how heavy it felt, really. I prefer a lighter blend, but it worked so well to cover blemishes, that I save it for that time "of the month" when i need the coverage.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Its just a little to powdery looking when applied it doesnt have that smooth look i was going for do im not that happy with this product
Jade B.
Jade B.
Roy, UT
This powder is good. It matched preaty well but was to powdery for me. But I would defiantly use it again.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Not my favorite blush but definately a close second! Cheap and easy to find! And such a soft pretty color
Hallie F.
Hallie F.
Gulf Breze ,Florida
I love this brand. It is so nice. If I had one choice of what product that I would use forever. It would have to be this one!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fontana, CA
I actually loved this press powder! and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the right color for me! but I still put it to use because it's that great! pretty great finish!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Is this type of foundation better than regular liquid foundation?