BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jade B.
Jade B.
Roy, UT
This powder is good. It matched preaty well but was to powdery for me. But I would defiantly use it again.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Its just a little to powdery looking when applied it doesnt have that smooth look i was going for do im not that happy with this product
Beth F.
Beth F.
Roanoke, VA
This was really great to cover up blemishes. I didn't really love how heavy it felt, really. I prefer a lighter blend, but it worked so well to cover blemishes, that I save it for that time "of the month" when i need the coverage.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Fayetteville
Love this product .. Goes on super smooth and lightweight ! Looks flawless and i love tje applicator brush
Kara K.
Kara K.
Cincinnati, OH
Gets absolutely everywhere. Would not recommend the powder is super annoying, but product itself was okay.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fontana, CA
I actually loved this press powder! and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the right color for me! but I still put it to use because it's that great! pretty great finish!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Not my favorite blush but definately a close second! Cheap and easy to find! And such a soft pretty color
Hallie F.
Hallie F.
Gulf Breze ,Florida
I love this brand. It is so nice. If I had one choice of what product that I would use forever. It would have to be this one!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Antioch , TN
The color was amazing I am just not a fan of mineral blushes due to the fact that they are very drying on my skin.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product covers my imperfections and wrinkles so well and I love that so much!!!!! I would buy again
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?