BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this foundation as an impulse buy and quickly regretted it! It has poor coverage and a ridiculous amount of glitter!
Mireya G.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried to give this foundation a try but it isn't for me. it feels very chalky not sure if it's the makeup or just my skin.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I buy this product when I catch it on sale every time because I know it's good quality but I would spend regular price for it
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I don't really like this product because it is really heavy on your face. I feel like it caused me to get splotchy and itchy.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Holloway C.
Not my favorite. I found it to provide very minimal coverage and easily transferred onto clothing. I wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha H.
Asheville, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed this product, I didn't appreciate the bristles coming apart after a couple of weeks with minimal use!
Leticia C.
Donna, TX
I love this powder! It covers very well and is just the right shade for my skin. Doesn't make your face oily so I love it.
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
Erica E.
The worst ever ! the product whent all over the place too messy i absolutely did not like it and would never buy it again!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?