7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This felt really good on my skin I normally moisturize then put this on, and if I need more coverage then I will put on liquid foundation.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Seal Beach, CA
Swear by this stuff!! Depends on the day, I could use this as an all over color or just add some to a brush then to my cheeks! Always get compliments when I wear this too. Easy to wear alone too or over liquid foundation or B.B. Cream. WIll for sure repurchase
Christy R.
Christy R.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I put on make up everyday and I love make up and s I'll tell this covers very well and would make anyone look stunning.
Irene Rose S.
Irene Rose S.
Hanwell, NB
This isn't the shade I am but i used this foundation formula and loved it! This is such a good foundation when you don't want a cakey feel. it's both a powder and a foundation and it's a really light feel which is great all throughout the year. Recently I had to throw mine out because it wasn't my shade anymore and I don't know if they have any other shades darker but if they do I CERTAINLY will get one!
Andreyna B.
Andreyna B.
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
This product is excellent , covers any inperfecccion , leave your skin dull and completely smooth, ready for makeup application , leaves no lumps , looks very natural and at the same time keeps it moisturised . You can buy it in any store Cover Girl or any place that sells beauty products. It's really good !
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Dunnville, Ontario
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
It's harder to find a decent foundation as you get older that blends and is seemless to cover lines and wrinkles cover girl has made a perfect foundation that covers and fixes these issues. Great colour at an affordable price that I certainly recommend
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
What a big disappointment! :( I love Covergirl but this product was just so terrible.
It's really messy, I hate the smell, it is not true to color (maybe because I got it online) and it made me break out horribly!
Becka A.
Becka A.
Oshawa
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
I love the trublend line from covergirl. That's all i used for the longest time. I find the colour match is perfect but I have found better coverage in another brand
I have bought this product 3 or 4 times
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Bessemer, Al.
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
Truly one of my favorites! I can use this with no actual liquid foundation and it provides me with great coverage! It gives me the perfect color and I live wearing this daily. It's super light as well!
Léonie V.
Léonie V.
Quebec
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
This product was the first powder i got. I think it could be a good foundation for a young teenager. It has a natural and poreless finish. Natural coverage.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?