BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Darby T.
Johnson City, TN
Good coverage. Decent price. Not the best, but for the price and convenience of where it is sold, then I would purchase again.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I buy this product when I catch it on sale every time because I know it's good quality but I would spend regular price for it
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Super good, recommended, meets what it promises, full pigmented, melts in the skin, excellent texture and quality value value
Torsha D.
West Fork, AR
CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals is a great foundation. It goes on smooth. It feels very light on your skin and covers well.
Mireya G.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried to give this foundation a try but it isn't for me. it feels very chalky not sure if it's the makeup or just my skin.
Mandy K.
I like this powder for quick touch ups because it isn't too cakey. It does make a huge mess if it gets tossed around though.
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this foundation as an impulse buy and quickly regretted it! It has poor coverage and a ridiculous amount of glitter!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I don't really like this product because it is really heavy on your face. I feel like it caused me to get splotchy and itchy.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Love this stuff and the brush that comes with it. Very natural looking. Also its not too pricey for the quality it brings.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?