BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Melissa L.
Bay City, MI
I love this I put it all over my foundation and it makes it look flawless it's a really good look
jessica P.
Socorro, TX
Good foundation to wear in hotter weather. Super easy to blend out and to apply in a hurry, also great for oily skin!
Danielle R.
Orem, UT
It's really close to my natural skin tone and isn't blotchy. Goes on smooth and makes my skin look flawless
Jessie D.
Roberts, WI
Shade worked perfectly for my skin tone and product went on nicely. I didn't seem to have enough coverage for my taste though.
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
OXIDATION CENTRAL! never been a huge fan of covergirl products and this sealed the deal for me.
Holly R.
Fountain Valley, CA
Works amazing and feels so light like you are not even wearing make up at all but sometimes it ,makes me break out.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I used this before I understood how makeup actually worked but it was p good as far as I remember. Very fine textured.
Marina M.
I enjoy how well it works. It goes on smooth and the coverge is AWESOME. It looks so natural.
Fallyn P.
Royersford, PA
I wear this powder every day, I wear shade 115 as my face powder and a much darker shade as a bronzer... It works so well
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covers everything evenly and matches skin tone well! would totally recommend and buy again and again! completely affordable
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?