BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love the way that this lays on the skin. It looks so natural and goes on super evenly. The attached brush is great and convenient, but I still tend to use my own personal one, making it a little bit of a waste.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR
What a great product. Goes on smooth and has great coverage. Love the brush and container. Makes my face look flawless.
valeri H.
valeri H.
9585 mainline dr. Elk grove
This is a wonderful product. i have a hard time finding the right compact for on the go situations. it is light weight powder and has good coverage. it is also great for taking away the shininess of my face.
This product is great it goes on great and doesn't get flaky throughout the day. It's smooth on your face. I love it!
Meghin P.
Meghin P.
Sheridan , In
Feels amazing when you apply it. Did not make my face feel oily or cakey. I used this for a couple of years until I started having a hard time finding it in the stores near me.
Gwen H.
Gwen H.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a great micro minerals foundation. I have tried much more expensive brands but found this one to be as good or better! It also comes with kabuki brush that other brands don't include. Great value!
Tippany N.
Tippany N.
Didn't really care for it to much, just my preference to powdery looking. Doesn't seem to last to long keep reapplying
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
This product is just average for me. I couldn't find a color that completely suited my skin tone. Wouldn't buy again.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Powder is amazing. Its not to heavy and it makes your skin flawless. This is one of the best powder foundations out there. Especially if you're on a budget!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
It's okay for drug store makeup but there is a lot better powders available. When I used this it made my face extremely oily. My face doesn't tend to get oily so this was new to me and I didn't like it.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?