BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jessie D.
Roberts, WI
Shade worked perfectly for my skin tone and product went on nicely. I didn't seem to have enough coverage for my taste though.
linsay w.
Ironton, OH
I really love this product. it makes your face look flawless and it goes on so easily and smooth, id tell everyone to go use it
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This is for sensitive skin. Dont have a high coverage but stay fresh and natural. Looks and feels fresh. the look is so natural
Bridgette F.
I love this product. I can't find it near me anymore and I've been really bummed so I've been ordering it offline and I love it
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this powder foundetiong the best wen u have a dark skin tan face its the best and i use it for most of the party occation
Darby T.
Johnson City, TN
Good coverage. Decent price. Not the best, but for the price and convenience of where it is sold, then I would purchase again.
Mireya G.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried to give this foundation a try but it isn't for me. it feels very chalky not sure if it's the makeup or just my skin.
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this foundation as an impulse buy and quickly regretted it! It has poor coverage and a ridiculous amount of glitter!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I don't really like this product because it is really heavy on your face. I feel like it caused me to get splotchy and itchy.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Not my favorite! Patchy finish! Have tried other Covergirl products that could beat high end but this just isn't one of them!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?