BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mireya G.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried to give this foundation a try but it isn't for me. it feels very chalky not sure if it's the makeup or just my skin.
Giselle M.
South bend , IN
Okay, def have used others that I liked more. Kinda watery and gets in wrinkles, wouldn't buy it again.
Anne G.
Windsor, CA
Drys out my skin and doesn't leave me with the a clear base I desire. Also I don't like the container.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
Goes on very smooth with the brush that's included. Covers wonderfully. I use it to set my foundation.
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
I really like this powder foundation, I usually stay away from powder foundation but this is very good
Samantha H.
Asheville, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed this product, I didn't appreciate the bristles coming apart after a couple of weeks with minimal use!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Love this stuff and the brush that comes with it. Very natural looking. Also its not too pricey for the quality it brings.
Mo H.
Liquid foundation never worked for my oily skin so when cover girl came out with this product I was ecstatic! It's great!
Katie W.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
This was used when I was in middle school. I had heard great things about its coverage. It worked really well.
Amanda H.
Good foundation if you don't need it to be long lasting. Feels good on but gets shiny pretty quick
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?