BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Florangel M.
Florangel M.
Bronx
Very cute and nice, soft and shine i really like it , its just perfect for my face and my eyes! One of my favorite
cara w.
cara w.
Lebanon, IN
Fresh light color....soft, rosy cheeks...A clean, natural look.... Dewy softness. Goes on so smooth and a color that lasts.
Madison B.
Madison B.
The true blend line is great! I like the coverage and the light weight feeling on my skin. Probably won't repurchase but still a great product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
It has pretty good coverage, but if you have acne, or dry skin, this wouldn't be a good foundation for you. I would only recommend this foundation to people with combination/oily skin. it worked great for my combination skin!
severina h.
severina h.
Stockton
I have use for a long time. Great product. Gives me a nice touch after foundation. Not too much. Love it and recommend it.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
I love this blush. It comes in a variety of shades so you can get what ever you feel is best for your skin tone.
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
Waldron , Ar
This stuff use to be popular. I really like it! I don't think they sell it anymore. I used it when I was in middle school.
Peggy E.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great coverage and flawless finish leaves your skin feeling perfect and is very affordable and amazing for all skin types
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love the way that this lays on the skin. It looks so natural and goes on super evenly. The attached brush is great and convenient, but I still tend to use my own personal one, making it a little bit of a waste.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR
What a great product. Goes on smooth and has great coverage. Love the brush and container. Makes my face look flawless.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?