BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation made my skin breakout horribly. I've never had a bad reaction to Covergirl products before, but this one was awful
Ashley K.
Marysville, WA
This is a great powder foundation. Blends in with your skin very well. Gives you a nice natural look and it's not a heavy makeup
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder foundetiong the best wen u have a dark skin tan face its the best and i use it for most of the party occation
Darby T.
Johnson City, TN
Good coverage. Decent price. Not the best, but for the price and convenience of where it is sold, then I would purchase again.
dana s.
Enterprise
I love covergirls true blend blush. I love the 2 in 1 brush and blush. I like how the powder blush goes smoothly and easily on
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This is for sensitive skin. Dont have a high coverage but stay fresh and natural. Looks and feels fresh. the look is so natural
Jessie D.
Roberts, WI
Shade worked perfectly for my skin tone and product went on nicely. I didn't seem to have enough coverage for my taste though.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
I like the coverage and it actually smells really good but it can get kind of messy because it's very loose and comes out fast
Sofia  M.
Fresno, CA
The true blend collection is amazing , it goes onto my skin well and isn't cakey , blends Amazing . they have a lot of colors.
linsay w.
Ironton, OH
I really love this product. it makes your face look flawless and it goes on so easily and smooth, id tell everyone to go use it
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?