BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen S.
Jen S.
I really liked this product. I felt like it did its job effectively and simply. It felt light on my face and more natural compared to a lot of similar products. My only complaint was that it started to clump as moisture got in. Even just higher humidity outside effected it. I had to learn to try to keep it in areas that remain dry (not the bathroom cabinet:)).
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
I love this product. I can't find it near me anymore and I've been really bummed so I've been ordering it offline and I love it
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
I was surprised at how much I liked this blush. The foundation made me oily, but the blush is beautiful and blends well.
Chelsea1no P.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
This cover up works very good. I like the way it blends. I would use it again if I could. I recommend this to my friends
Helen N.
Helen N.
The Covergirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is an alright product. It the foundation it's self is great but the packaging isn't great. It's really messy with power and gets spilled everywhere. I really like how it provides you with a brush
Makaye S.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I think this whole truBlend Mineral make up line is excellent ! this is not my tone but I really like this powder and its brush! I recommend it and definitely I would buy it again!
Paola M.
Paola M.
Product looks like it would be nice and neat, but it is really nice and messy....you end up with powder EVERYWHERE, then the bristles on the brush get bend when trying to put the brush back in the small compartment of the tube. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Florangel M.
Florangel M.
Bronx
Very cute and nice, soft and shine i really like it , its just perfect for my face and my eyes! One of my favorite
cara w.
cara w.
Lebanon, IN
Fresh light color....soft, rosy cheeks...A clean, natural look.... Dewy softness. Goes on so smooth and a color that lasts.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?