BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Kelley G.
It covers great and last all day. It makes your face look smooth and it doesn't make your makeup look like it's caked on your face.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Cover Girl has and always will be a staple in every girls make-up bag. It's probably the 1st make-up every girl uses. It's Great!!
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I've used this since high school and is my go to every month when I need new makeup. So lightweight and works throughout the year.
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
The brush really isn't that bad. I ended up using it for something else, but the powder got EVERYWHERE!! Ugh it was a nightmare!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved the CoverGirl products. I don't use much foundation, but I love this product! Goes on smooth and lasts all day!
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only make up that i can find that doesn't break my face out or anything. I bought it at Walmart and it is very cheap.
Beth S.
Albertville, AL
Its very good on my skin doesn't harm it in any way. Last a while as long as it's not over used. Don't make me look like a clown.
Astrid T.
Muy buena esta base en polvo, es genial, solo debes pasar la mota un poco mojada y listo, es genial, la probe una vez y me gustó
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation made my skin breakout horribly. I've never had a bad reaction to Covergirl products before, but this one was awful
Ashley K.
Marysville, WA
This is a great powder foundation. Blends in with your skin very well. Gives you a nice natural look and it's not a heavy makeup
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?