BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Marissa K.
I really didn't care for this foundation. I felt like I didn't get a whole lot of coverage out of it. Didn't care for the packaging.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love this mineral blush! The color is so pretty and it's such great quality. It is adorable and you can find it in the drug store!
Josie A.
Comanche, OK
A wonderful powder foundation! This leaves your skin looking matte and flawless. It also leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I've used this since high school and is my go to every month when I need new makeup. So lightweight and works throughout the year.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Its ok but I don't like the way it looks after it sets on face after 20minutes or so. It looks to bright like it doesn't blend well.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
The packaging definitely hinders the usage of this product, you need more space to blend and build rather than the compact cylinder
Anarely G.
Santa Ana, CA
I'm really not a fan of this product because it isn't pigmented as it seems. It's so chalky. I really do t recommend this product.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Cover Girl has and always will be a staple in every girls make-up bag. It's probably the 1st make-up every girl uses. It's Great!!
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This product has been my go to for summer since high school. It really tones down my oily t zone and makes my skin picture perfect.
Kelley G.
It covers great and last all day. It makes your face look smooth and it doesn't make your makeup look like it's caked on your face.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?