BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
I really like this powder foundation, I usually stay away from powder foundation but this is very good
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder foundetiong the best wen u have a dark skin tan face its the best and i use it for most of the party occation
LAURA T.
Princeton, LA
I loved this product. It made my skin look fresh and new all day. I would recommend this shade and produce to my friends and family members.
Torsha D.
WEST FORK, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals is a great foundation. It goes on smooth. It feels very light on your skin and covers well.
Katherine M.
Anaheim, CA
Best coverage ever and leaves a smooth finish. I think this is my foundation. This product fills all my needs.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color matched skin perfectly... The powder was very light and easy to apply. Great value for the amount of product
Krissy V.
Love love love this mineral foundation! Lasts, goes on crease free! Nice price! Cover girl always has good foundations & blushes
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
Love it! Goes on so smooth and easy. Blends great and stays on longer than a lot that I have used.
Jaimy F.
Ripley, WV
Cover girl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is one of the best foundatios you will ever use. It looks natural and does not cake up.
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
It's okay for drug store makeup but there is a lot better powders available. When I used this it made my face extremely oily. My face doesn't tend to get oily so this was new to me and I didn't like it.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?