BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love CoverGirls makeup! There trublend is a beautiful setting powder. I have used this on top of my liquid foundation. Love it so far!
Alejandra M.
I have oily skin so it's not the best for me. My skin also tends to break out with covergirl cosmetics so it wasn't my favorite to use
Stephanie K.
New Bern, NC
Good product but didn't like the way it was packaged. I like more of a press powder product when it comes to bronzer. But great color!!
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I used this all through high school before I got into high end make up. It was my go to I never wore liquid in high school just powder
Mary Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
At first, I ised way to much of this product. Once I got use to the packaging, I really liked it. I used it for a quick, natural look.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything true blend because it actually helps to find your true skin color long as you get the closest color to your skin tone.
Kaye S.
Grand Saline, TX
This foundation went on smooth and light without feeling heavy or looking cakey. Though it was as full coverage as I would've liked.
Marissa K.
I really didn't care for this foundation. I felt like I didn't get a whole lot of coverage out of it. Didn't care for the packaging.
Kristy M.
Nice coverage, only thing I do not like about it is it can get really messy. You have to pay close detail to how you put the cap on.
Jaimy F.
MILLWOOD, WV
Cover girl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is one of the best foundatios you will ever use. It looks natural and does not cake up.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?