BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Cheenah C.
Gretna, LA
This foundation has made it really quick and easy for me to be done in the morning. It is extremely easy to apply and walk out the door.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
pretty blush color that works well with included brush. This is a great addition to your makeup routine for a nice subtle hint of color.
Ashleigh P.
Irvine, KY
I didn't believe this blush had enough pigmentation in it. It also didn't stay on all day like other profucts that I've used in the past.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love CoverGirls makeup! There trublend is a beautiful setting powder. I have used this on top of my liquid foundation. Love it so far!
Great coverage! It wasn't heavy and I forgot I had it on. It came off easily at the end of the day and didn't come off on my clothing!
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I used this all through high school before I got into high end make up. It was my go to I never wore liquid in high school just powder
Alejandra M.
I have oily skin so it's not the best for me. My skin also tends to break out with covergirl cosmetics so it wasn't my favorite to use
Stephanie K.
New Bern, NC
Good product but didn't like the way it was packaged. I like more of a press powder product when it comes to bronzer. But great color!!
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything true blend because it actually helps to find your true skin color long as you get the closest color to your skin tone.
Mary Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
At first, I ised way to much of this product. Once I got use to the packaging, I really liked it. I used it for a quick, natural look.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?