BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
It covers great and last all day. It makes your face look smooth and it doesn't make your makeup look like it's caked on your face.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Aurora
This blush iis sooooo pretty it very peachy and not over powering , just smooth and silky with a hint of shimmer very low,
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love this product and this brand! Cover girl makes so many cosmetics that I just love but this foundation is great because it applies very light, it is not a heavy foundation and that's what I love most about it
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
The packaging definitely hinders the usage of this product, you need more space to blend and build rather than the compact cylinder
Kim W.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
You get what you paid for with this product. While it looks good initially it wears off quickly and gets smudged onto clothes and bedding. It is easy to use and apply but can easily put on too much.
Alice G.
Alice G.
El Paso, TX
Not for me. Looked cakey and made my skin look dry. Passed it down to my daughter who is oily skin.
ūüíĄJosie S.
ūüíĄJosie S.
Eastman, GA
Goes on very smoothly very light coverage good for a simple go to look. Different shades for every skin tone
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this product. It goes on well, I love the color and the shimmer of it. I feel beautiful when I wear it. Love it!
Cody F.
Cody F.
I like the coverage this foundation gives you. It seams to cover my redness well. I purchased it at wallmart. I have a fair skin tone with some redness. I do recommend this product to cover small blemishes as well as even out your skin tone. It last all day.
Jen S.
Jen S.
I really liked this product. I felt like it did its job effectively and simply. It felt light on my face and more natural compared to a lot of similar products. My only complaint was that it started to clump as moisture got in. Even just higher humidity outside effected it. I had to learn to try to keep it in areas that remain dry (not the bathroom cabinet:)).
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?