BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
madison m.
Poteau, OK
I loved it with and without heavy make-up. I loved just putting just a little bit on by it's its self just to bring some color to my face
Alex M.
It is a very vibrant color and its so easy to use i recommend it to everyone who wants to spice up their look when going out on the town
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
This pressed powder foundation leaves my skin looking flawless. I keep it in my purse everywhere I go to retouch my face during the day.
Raina H.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is good for cost. I did find it kind of messy especially when it got a crack in it
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
I like the feel but it doesn't offer as much coverage as I would like in a foundation. I also don't like the applicator not the cleanest
Elizabeth B.
Oak Hill, OH
Blends in good with my foundion that use. Very smooth and gives me a glow. Goes good with my skin type. Blends in good with other makeup.
Cheenah C.
Gretna, LA
This foundation has made it really quick and easy for me to be done in the morning. It is extremely easy to apply and walk out the door.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I just started using this over a year ago, and it made a huge difference. I like it a lot better than the foundation I was using before.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
pretty blush color that works well with included brush. This is a great addition to your makeup routine for a nice subtle hint of color.
Ashleigh P.
Irvine, KY
I didn't believe this blush had enough pigmentation in it. It also didn't stay on all day like other profucts that I've used in the past.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?