BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
I liked this foundation. Loved that it came with a brush. Some brands make you purchase the brush separate. I feel like this foundation didn't last through the summer. Isn't water proof.
Jen R.
Paoli, IN
Love this foundation. It's light and airy. I don't feel like I have a lot of heavy makeup on when I use it. The price is great which is another reason I purcashe this brand and kind.
Samantha D.
little river, SC
I have lots of freckles and dark circles around my eyes.Love how it blends them out. Have had issues with foundations looking flaky and this does not do that.
Jessica C.
I love my covergirl foundation. It really does match your skin. You can not see where my makeup stops and my regular skin color begins! I love it.
Aleeya Z.
I usually hate any type of make up on my face but this one doesn't make me break out. i use the lightest shade they make. It lasts all through the day.
Johanna Y R.
I like this mineral foundation I feel my face like porcelain but do not have maximum coverage is an excellent choice for a break from heavy makeup
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
Surprisingly I LOVED it! Great all over coverage, no weird streaks and color matched skin tone perfectly. Would totally recommend to a friend!
johannah S.
I was pleased with this made my skin look shimmery. It really do much coverage than thought it would. While love CoverGirl this not my favorite
Brianne K.
Saint Albans, VT
I love this foundation, it works better than any other foundation I have ever used! It goes on smoothly and does not look like it is caked on like other foundations.
Melanie G.
Flint, MI
My go to foundation...perfectly matches my skin tone, lightweight, breathable, long lasting, and affordable. I highly recommend this product!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?