BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Ashleigh P.
Irvine, KY
I didn't believe this blush had enough pigmentation in it. It also didn't stay on all day like other profucts that I've used in the past.
Raina H.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is good for cost. I did find it kind of messy especially when it got a crack in it
Alex M.
It is a very vibrant color and its so easy to use i recommend it to everyone who wants to spice up their look when going out on the town
Christie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup and the coverage was spectacular I was impressed how light it felt and how your skin feels
Cheenah C.
Gretna, LA
This foundation has made it really quick and easy for me to be done in the morning. It is extremely easy to apply and walk out the door.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I just started using this over a year ago, and it made a huge difference. I like it a lot better than the foundation I was using before.
Hallie P.
Not my favorite, was cakey when put on.  Didn't blend well.  Bought at Walmart.  I would not try this product again.
Alejandra M.
I have oily skin so it's not the best for me. My skin also tends to break out with covergirl cosmetics so it wasn't my favorite to use
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I used this all through high school before I got into high end make up. It was my go to I never wore liquid in high school just powder
Great coverage! It wasn't heavy and I forgot I had it on. It came off easily at the end of the day and didn't come off on my clothing!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?