BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
amber b.
I like this blush alot. The only thing i do not like about it is how much loose powder there is. I have to make sure i dont get it everywhere
Michelle N.
I like the idea of this, with the brush and all, however, it does get a little bit clumpy and you have to blow the extra off of the brush.
Becca B.
It is a great powder and Blends very well, I promise that you would be happy with this, it is perfect if u are just starting to use makeup
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This felt really good on my skin I normally moisturize then put this on, and if I need more coverage then I will put on liquid foundation.
Anjanette G.
Lovw the texture of this powder but the brush is not very good ! Its so rough and makes a mess with the powder . will not buy again sorry
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I just started using this over a year ago, and it made a huge difference. I like it a lot better than the foundation I was using before.
Elizabeth B.
Oak Hill, OH
Blends in good with my foundion that use. Very smooth and gives me a glow. Goes good with my skin type. Blends in good with other makeup.
Cheenah C.
Gretna, LA
This foundation has made it really quick and easy for me to be done in the morning. It is extremely easy to apply and walk out the door.
Candyce W.
Marthasville, MO
I like the feel but it doesn't offer as much coverage as I would like in a foundation. I also don't like the applicator not the cleanest
Max M.
Biddeford, ME
This stuff feels so light and natural on my skin. I wish it had a color closer to my skin tone but it's a good foundation for its price.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?