BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Max M.
Max M.
Biddeford, ME
This stuff feels so light and natural on my skin. I wish it had a color closer to my skin tone but it's a good foundation for its price.
Candyce W.
Candyce W.
Marthasville, MO
I like the feel but it doesn't offer as much coverage as I would like in a foundation. I also don't like the applicator not the cleanest
Pink C.
Pink C.
Not a fan of this, the brush is rather hard and doesn't help blend in the foundation. It makes my face look cakey.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything true blend because it actually helps to find your true skin color long as you get the closest color to your skin tone.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I like this! But it's not my favorite! My face feels pretty oily when I have it on! Others may feel differently!
Seneca F.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This product has been my go to for summer since high school. It really tones down my oily t zone and makes my skin picture perfect.
amber b.
amber b.
I like this blush alot. The only thing i do not like about it is how much loose powder there is. I have to make sure i dont get it everywhere
MaKayla L.
MaKayla L.
Applies a little too much at a time but still a good product! Very sheer look and brush is very soft, it does not hurt the skin when rubbed!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
This is the only make up that i can find that doesn't break my face out or anything. I bought it at Walmart and it is very cheap.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mcintosh, MN
I really like CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals foundation because it is easy to apply and long lasting. It gave a medium coverage to my reddened areas on my skin. It is affordable and a trusted brand. I recommend trying this foundation.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?