BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Alisha S.
Taylor, MI
I didn't like the feel of it. Maybe I just got a bad product but it left my face looking uneven, I would have uneven color even after blending.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Productos pasable le doy 4 estrellas nada mas, lo.que me gusta es la brocha
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved the CoverGirl products. I don't use much foundation, but I love this product! Goes on smooth and lasts all day!
Cheryl J.
Paducah, KY
Wonderful product. Color is very good for my skin and blends in well with my skin tone.
Meghin P.
Sheridan , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels amazing when you apply it. Did not make my face feel oily or cakey. I used this for a couple of years until I started having a hard time finding it in the stores near me.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
Love it! Goes on so smooth and easy. Blends great and stays on longer than a lot that I have used.
Breanne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually don't go with powder foundations because they seem to leave my face powdery but this product doesn't do that
Katie W.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
This was used when I was in middle school. I had heard great things about its coverage. It worked really well.
Emmalynn M.
Personally I don't use this as a foundation rather a bronzer. I have always struggled with finding a bronzer that looked like natural color and didn't break me out. I got the wrong color of this accidentally at a trip to the drugstore and BAM when I tried it, the perfect color! Just get a few shades darker than your natural skin tone, its worth the try!
April R.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a daily for me. It's not to heavy and stays in place. If it's not on my cell or work phone it's a winner
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?