BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
Surprisingly I LOVED it! Great all over coverage, no weird streaks and color matched skin tone perfectly. Would totally recommend to a friend!
MaKayla L.
Applies a little too much at a time but still a good product! Very sheer look and brush is very soft, it does not hurt the skin when rubbed!
amber b.
I like this blush alot. The only thing i do not like about it is how much loose powder there is. I have to make sure i dont get it everywhere
Angela C.
So I finally tried a loose blush and I like it. It gives a good shimmer and color but u have to be careful because a little goes a long way.
Melanie G.
Flint, MI
My go to foundation...perfectly matches my skin tone, lightweight, breathable, long lasting, and affordable. I highly recommend this product!
LAURA T.
Princeton, LA
I loved this product. It made my skin look fresh and new all day. I would recommend this shade and produce to my friends and family members.
Michelle N.
I like the idea of this, with the brush and all, however, it does get a little bit clumpy and you have to blow the extra off of the brush.
Becca B.
It is a great powder and Blends very well, I promise that you would be happy with this, it is perfect if u are just starting to use makeup
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This felt really good on my skin I normally moisturize then put this on, and if I need more coverage then I will put on liquid foundation.
Anjanette G.
Lovw the texture of this powder but the brush is not very good ! Its so rough and makes a mess with the powder . will not buy again sorry
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?