BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Emmalynn M.
Personally I don't use this as a foundation rather a bronzer. I have always struggled with finding a bronzer that looked like natural color and didn't break me out. I got the wrong color of this accidentally at a trip to the drugstore and BAM when I tried it, the perfect color! Just get a few shades darker than your natural skin tone, its worth the try!
Helen N.
The Covergirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is an alright product. It the foundation it's self is great but the packaging isn't great. It's really messy with power and gets spilled everywhere. I really like how it provides you with a brush
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I think this whole truBlend Mineral make up line is excellent ! this is not my tone but I really like this powder and its brush! I recommend it and definitely I would buy it again!
Paola M.
Product looks like it would be nice and neat, but it is really nice and messy....you end up with powder EVERYWHERE, then the bristles on the brush get bend when trying to put the brush back in the small compartment of the tube. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Hannah C.
I cannot stand the smell of this product. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear it because the smell was so bad. If you are looking for a drugstore powder I would recommend Maybelline they have a lot of great products for low prices!
Jessica P.
It has pretty good coverage, but if you have acne, or dry skin, this wouldn't be a good foundation for you. I would only recommend this foundation to people with combination/oily skin. it worked great for my combination skin!
Heather W.
I love the way that this lays on the skin. It looks so natural and goes on super evenly. The attached brush is great and convenient, but I still tend to use my own personal one, making it a little bit of a waste.
valeri H.
9585 mainline dr. Elk grove
This is a wonderful product. i have a hard time finding the right compact for on the go situations. it is light weight powder and has good coverage. it is also great for taking away the shininess of my face.
Gwen H.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a great micro minerals foundation. I have tried much more expensive brands but found this one to be as good or better! It also comes with kabuki brush that other brands don't include. Great value!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?