BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bibi C.
This product blends pretty well but I don't like that it gets all over my clothes sometimes. I have oily skin and it does a good job covering it.
Kayla M.
I like this powder! I did not end up keeping the brush (threw it away almost immediately) but the powder itself is good enough and does the job!
Erin R.
I used it more as a setting powder wayyyyyyy back in the day. I can say that I've used it in the past but have not purchased in the last 6 years
julia m.
Seaside, CA
I used this for one of my photshoots. It was at the beach and it ws very windy. This makep foundation lasted all day and it looked so flawless
abby d.
Swansboro, NC
The CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation I found to be a little bit thick on my skin. The foundation had nice blending, but felt heavy.
Johannah S.
I was pleased with this made my skin look shimmery. It really do much coverage than thought it would. While love CoverGirl this not my favorite
Ann Marie D.
Mesa, AZ
I love loose blush however it tends to get a little messy so you have to really blend and wipe away from other areas the particles have fallen
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I don't really like the covergirl brand. It never stays well on my skin and to me it doesn't cover well. Especially for a brand called covergirl
Alisha S.
Taylor, MI
I didn't like the feel of it. Maybe I just got a bad product but it left my face looking uneven, I would have uneven color even after blending.
Madison B.
The true blend line is great! I like the coverage and the light weight feeling on my skin. Probably won't repurchase but still a great product.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?