BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Ann Marie D.
Mesa, AZ
I love loose blush however it tends to get a little messy so you have to really blend and wipe away from other areas the particles have fallen
Alisha S.
Taylor, MI
I didn't like the feel of it. Maybe I just got a bad product but it left my face looking uneven, I would have uneven color even after blending.
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
Surprisingly I LOVED it! Great all over coverage, no weird streaks and color matched skin tone perfectly. Would totally recommend to a friend!
johannah S.
I was pleased with this made my skin look shimmery. It really do much coverage than thought it would. While love CoverGirl this not my favorite
MaKayla L.
Applies a little too much at a time but still a good product! Very sheer look and brush is very soft, it does not hurt the skin when rubbed!
amber b.
I like this blush alot. The only thing i do not like about it is how much loose powder there is. I have to make sure i dont get it everywhere
LAURA T.
Princeton, LA
I loved this product. It made my skin look fresh and new all day. I would recommend this shade and produce to my friends and family members.
Angela C.
So I finally tried a loose blush and I like it. It gives a good shimmer and color but u have to be careful because a little goes a long way.
Melanie G.
Flint, MI
My go to foundation...perfectly matches my skin tone, lightweight, breathable, long lasting, and affordable. I highly recommend this product!
Michelle N.
I like the idea of this, with the brush and all, however, it does get a little bit clumpy and you have to blow the extra off of the brush.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?