BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jacqueline C.
Seal Beach, CA
Swear by this stuff!! Depends on the day, I could use this as an all over color or just add some to a brush then to my cheeks! Always get compliments when I wear this too. Easy to wear alone too or over liquid foundation or B.B. Cream. WIll for sure repurchase
Jess B.
Washington, DC
Recently tried this as a cheaper substitute for Bare Minerals. For the price, it's great. In comparison to Bare Minerals, I dont think it looks or feels as light. I would buy it again in order to stick with something cheap, but it'd be worth making an investment in a better product for the best result.
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
Based off of appearance & description , I thought it would be a decent blush product , but it wasn't . At least not in my opinion it wasn't . It's very bright , pigmented , & pretty , yes , but it's also very easy to rub off & setting spray (with every brand I've used . Not just one .) tends to make it crease , & it ruins the entire facial makeup area .
Shelby H.
I'm not a fan of this product. It's messy and I find it doesn't do well on my skin. It looks like it doesn't blend well and to be honest I sort of feel like a clown wearing it. I don't wear blush too often for in the summer I do get a good color on my cheeks but in the winter I'm trying to find something I like. Unfortunately it's not this product.
Liz R.
I honestly wasn't impressed with this product; which was hard for me to admit as I love covergirl. I found that it didn't give the best coverage and the powder no matter how I applied it left my skin looking caked. HOWEVER; for a beginner looking to try what works the price is good.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this thinking I would give mineral foundation another try. While the product was very easy to apply I felt like I had to layer it on pretty heavy to cover what I wanted to. I also didn't like that I felt like you could tell I had on make up. I like having a more natural look. Plus, this color didn't match my skin the best.
Devon L.
Tully, NY
This blush I used in high school. I loved it then, but now I really don't think it is that wonderful. The powder gets everywhere and the bristles on the brush are rough. There are different shades so I'm sure every skin tone can find one that they like. I won't be buying it again though. I have found many other blushes I love much more.
Jennifer C.
This product was a disappointment for me. I thought it was going to be the same, if not better, than the CoverGirl Truch Match. It is not as blendable. It takes a lot of effort to build this foundation and it can look patchy if you apply it with the wrong brush.
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the Covergirl Trueblend Micro Minerals! The product goes on super smoothly and gives you that natural look that girls shoot for! Also the packaging of the product keeps the product from spilling when opening and closing. The product is awesome and is a great choice if your looking for a powder coverage. COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I tried this years ago. I thought it would be more like bare minerals meaning it's a powder but gives a full coverage to a lighter coverage depending on how you layer. But, that's not the case. Was very translucent.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?