BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
I like this it is similar to bare mineral blush it is loose so it does not cake on your skin and it does not take a lot but if you get a lot on the brush you can tap some off it blends great and gives just the right amount of color you desire so you can use as little or as much as you want
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
Did not like this at all. was so hard to apply and figure out how to apply, and it was so hard to apply because the brush was so bulky and stiff that it gave so little movement. Left me looking like a clown. Would not recommend to any of my friends if given chance.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
No soy muy fan de este tipo de Blush.. Lo tengo porque me lo regalaron y terminé amándonos jaja. Queda demasiado lindoo en la piel, aporta un toque de luz perfecto para maquillaje de noche, algo sutil.. Y el tono rosa es muy tenue, no escandaloso. Lo amo totalmente
Cody F.
Cody F.
I like the coverage this foundation gives you. It seams to cover my redness well. I purchased it at wallmart. I have a fair skin tone with some redness. I do recommend this product to cover small blemishes as well as even out your skin tone. It last all day.
Mariani S.
Mariani S.
This is one of my favorite blush, and the color. Very convenient package, you can take it to go and not make a mess of loose powder in your purse. The product itself it's a 5 star in my opinion. Good color, nice vocerage, long lastig.good for sensitive skin
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tipp City, OH
This blush made my skin look fake and shiny. I want blush to add a little color but not be noticeable. I thought if I bought this kind I would get that but I was wrong. I got what looked like a pink shiny bronzed which is not what blush is supposed to do.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Not bad but definitely not my favorite mineral foundation. Didn't really give any coverage unless I used it with a damp brush on blemishes, then it covered not too bad. Didn't make my skin look dry or powdery though so I gave it more points for that.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I like the idea of the way this blush is packaged. They did a good job with that. I think the only problem would be if you didn't have the lid on and you dropped it. I've used this once and it was pretty nice, I would recommend for people to try it.
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.
What I really love about this is that it comes with the brush. Also it is not that bright pink it's more like a neutral pink which I love. It also is a great brand cover girl. I would truly recommend this to anybody who's looking for a new blush.
Helen N.
Helen N.
The Covergirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is an alright product. It the foundation it's self is great but the packaging isn't great. It's really messy with power and gets spilled everywhere. I really like how it provides you with a brush
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?