7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I normally have issues with powered that stays on. Then I found this! I love this pressed powered foundation. it stays with me all day! it doesn't leave my skin dry or oily and it doesn't break me out. Would highly recommend it.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I'm sorry but this looked downright cakey on my skin. It has very appealing packaging but the brush is super cheap and rough on the skin. I would recommend a Clinique powder over this one. A downright disappointment.
Najah L.
Najah L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I used this during my extremely oily seasons (spring & summer) and it worked pretty well! My only complaint is the cakey feeling (which I remedied by using concealer on dark spots and using this as a setting powder)
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I like Covergirl, because It is inexspensive, and I also enjoy the scent. You cannot beat the price. there are a lot of other brands that are more expensive, and maybe a little better, but you cant beat the price.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love covergirl. I think it's one of the best drugstore make up brands out there. I did not like the brush that comes with it, it was a little rough. The product itself is pretty spot on. I would recommend!
valeri H.
valeri H.
9585 mainline dr. Elk grove
This is a wonderful product. i have a hard time finding the right compact for on the go situations. it is light weight powder and has good coverage. it is also great for taking away the shininess of my face.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love mineral makeup and thus is one of my favorite! I love it because it's light and doesn't cake up on your skin. This covers flawlessly. If your a lover of miner makeup like I am, you have to try this!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
This foundation covers up any acne or blemishes! However during the summer it wasn't that good for me debates I was always outside and it was melting off my face! I gave it four stars for that reason.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
You get what you paid for with this product. While it looks good initially it wears off quickly and gets smudged onto clothes and bedding. It is easy to use and apply but can easily put on too much.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Douglas, AZ
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I did not like the product because it left streaks of color on my face after application with my fingers. Maybe I should have used a sponge. My friend likes the producmt and that is what she uses.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?