BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
Julie M.
Really like the formula of this. Goes on light and smooth. Pretty affordable and I love that it comes with a brush for when I am on the go. I always carry in my makeup bag for when I need to touch up my makeup
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mansfield, OH
This goes on so smooth. Blends in really well. Does not wear off as the day goes on. Would recommend this to anyone. Has a large selection of color shades to chose from. I would buy this again over any other foundations.
Bibi C.
Bibi C.
This product blends pretty well but I don't like that it gets all over my clothes sometimes. I have oily skin and it does a good job covering it.
April S.
April S.
Lucasville
This powder worked pretty good. I didn't didn't like the way it was assembled. If you keep your make up in a make up bag it causes a big mess. Powder comes flying out everywhere when you unscrew the lid.
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
This was a good mineral foundation I love the brush that come with it so you don't have to have your own. I purchased and used this when it first came out. It was my go to!
Talia M.
Talia M.
A lot goes a long way. A bit too pigmented for my preference, as I rather build up my blush. The packaging is weird, but the color is pretty and it blends well because of the fine texture.
ahine l.
ahine l.
Parma, ID
Barely any coverage for some reason it oxidizes on my skin and makes me look orange I would not recommend this to anyone but at the price point I didn't expect much
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I have oily skin so it's not the best for me. My skin also tends to break out with covergirl cosmetics so it wasn't my favorite to use
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love CoverGirls makeup! There trublend is a beautiful setting powder. I have used this on top of my liquid foundation. Love it so far!
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?