BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Raeann C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Light, airy goes on smooth and almost has a satin feel to it. The price is reasonable and worth the results.
Jeanie R.
McAlester, OK
I love trublend. it gives my skin a naturally radiant look, almost airbrushed. I love it
Jennifer B.
Fountaintown, IN
I love this powder! It does a great job blending colors well and doesn't just wipe off. It looked very natural as well!
Leslie K.
Brazil, IN
I would recommend this to others. Goes on smith and not blotchy. Love this pressed powder.
Monique A.
Ashford, AL
Blends beautifully, no streaks or lines...doesn't cake up.. Lasts all day...most certainly a winner !
Becca B.
It is a great powder and Blends very well, I promise that you would be happy with this, it is perfect if u are just starting to use makeup
Marina M.
I enjoy how well it works. It goes on smooth and the coverge is AWESOME. It looks so natural.
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is perfection, its has a 10 for me, is ligth,gives a natual look to the skin,
and has high coverage
Leticia C.
Donna, TX
I love this powder! It covers very well and is just the right shade for my skin. Doesn't make your face oily so I love it.
Amanda H.
Good foundation if you don't need it to be long lasting. Feels good on but gets shiny pretty quick
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?