BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Natural looking blush, kind of has some spark but wouldn't work as a highlighter. If you want to archive a natural looking makeup this is you go to.
julie h.
Cottageville, WV
cover girl trublend micro minerals blush is great to use never had a problem with it like it beeter then anyother brand stays on all day long lasting
Angie G.
Green Bay, WI
I like this blush because it looks natural in my face and because it's a natural rose color I like pigmented color and it's easy to blend in my face
Emilee B.
Cloquet, MN
I love this product it gives you the perfect amount of coverage and is a good price for the quality. It is so creamy and applies smooth and evenly..
Jessica C.
I love my covergirl foundation. It really does match your skin. You can not see where my makeup stops and my regular skin color begins! I love it.
Rebecca S.
I dont really care for the type of coverage this product gives me. I'm not a fan of the mineral makeups. I lime a little more coverage on my face.
Polina K.
Elkhart, IN
Great product! I have used it in the past. The coverage is pretty good. Works with any skin type, i would say. I would defiantly repurchase though!
16852johanna r.
I like this mineral foundation I feel my face like porcelain but do not have maximum coverage is an excellent choice for a break from heavy makeup
Zilola N.
Brooklyn, NY
It's cool and I love it. It's with a minerals and take care of my skin , Covergirl Trublend Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation helps me look better
Erin R.
I used it more as a setting powder wayyyyyyy back in the day. I can say that I've used it in the past but have not purchased in the last 6 years
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?