BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product wasn't all that great instead of it acting like a foundation it more acted like loose compact powder that you put over your foundation I always used foundation and concealer then use this product then it would work good

Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this blush! The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. Its very pigmented and natural looking but still noticeable. It goes great with my highlighters and bronzers. I sometimes use it in place of my contour! Love it
chasity g.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I liked the color but honestly up close it just looked like a very obvious layer of makeup caked to the side of my face. I would suggest when doing this use it while you have the wet foundation still wet on your face. It works best when trying to blend.
Jillisa M.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I really like this finishing veil. It doesnt look like you're wearing too much make up either. Looks nice and natural- keeps make up in place as well. I have dry and oily skin, depends on the day and this has worked great with both. Would recommend.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
It is a pretty good blush it is not very matte or shimmer it just sits there, it does stay true to its color which is very good, I love the color but the way it just sit not a fan I probably will not buy it again
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
I won't lie I bought this because I loved the packaging but I was pleasantly surprised by the product! It's a great price and the brush that's included actually works pretty well. The color is beautiful too!
Jameri W.
Jameri W.
Cecilia , KY
I love this product! It keeps me feeling fresh all day! It's cheap compared to other products and it does the job I'm looking for. It's not too heavy and doesn't make me feel or look shiny. Ill buy this again and again.
dulce C.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this once and i didn't like it at all.. I dont think the brush that comes with it works with the product and the powder itself didnt do what promised. It left the face looking a little cakie.
Tay JoAnn D.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
For the price this powder foundation is pretty amazing! It is a loose mineral powder with a built in applicator brush. It covers very well, however I did struggle with getting it to blend well enough.
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
I use this product before and i can recommend for everybody. Sometimes the smell of this product is no good (when are old). Then these products are easy to application and so economic. I recommend use constantly before that get old.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?