BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Mandy H.
I generally prefer a more full coverage powder this felt great going on but was too fair colored for me and I wasn't a fan of the texture on my skin.
Cortney E.
Battle Creek, MI
Love the coverage and finish of this foundation! It's so weightless. Perfect for keeping in the car to touch up my make up before getting somewhere.
julie h.
Cottageville, WV
cover girl trublend micro minerals blush is great to use never had a problem with it like it beeter then anyother brand stays on all day long lasting
Caitlyn B.
Omaha, NE
I liked this pressed powder. It's nice. It didn't have much extra powder go every where so that was good. It had pretty good coverage and I like that
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
Omg I love it I thought I wasn't going to be a fan of it but omg was I wrong best product ever always got to buy 2 cause my sister in law used it too
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
Cover Girl is my go to drugstore brand and I especially love their pressed powders! The formula works great and the price is always very affordable!
Angie G.
Green Bay, WI
I like this blush because it looks natural in my face and because it's a natural rose color I like pigmented color and it's easy to blend in my face
Emilee B.
Cloquet, MN
I love this product it gives you the perfect amount of coverage and is a good price for the quality. It is so creamy and applies smooth and evenly..
Jessica C.
I love my covergirl foundation. It really does match your skin. You can not see where my makeup stops and my regular skin color begins! I love it.
Rebecca S.
I dont really care for the type of coverage this product gives me. I'm not a fan of the mineral makeups. I lime a little more coverage on my face.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?