BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I tried this, and what I liked the most about the product was that it had a hint of shimmer that wasn't sparkly or overpowering when you wore it. It was light and sophisticated. Very pretty for everyday wear, and had build-able coverage that could be adjusted to your individual needs.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
This is one of my favorite loose powders! It doesn't accentuate my dry patches, and it lasts much longer than most other powers I've tried. It's got a good medium coverage with a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy this again!
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
The colors were too bold for me and there was not one that was compatible with my natural complexion. The brush was convenient but difficult to clean and too large for the use of applying blush. Altogether this is a mediocre product.
Bailey C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this blush! The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. Its very pigmented and natural looking but still noticeable. It goes great with my highlighters and bronzers. I sometimes use it in place of my contour! Love it
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I really like this finishing veil. It doesnt look like you're wearing too much make up either. Looks nice and natural- keeps make up in place as well. I have dry and oily skin, depends on the day and this has worked great with both. Would recommend.
Miriam H.
It is a pretty good blush it is not very matte or shimmer it just sits there, it does stay true to its color which is very good, I love the color but the way it just sit not a fan I probably will not buy it again
Jameri T.
Cecilia , KY
I love this product! It keeps me feeling fresh all day! It's cheap compared to other products and it does the job I'm looking for. It's not too heavy and doesn't make me feel or look shiny. Ill buy this again and again.
Julie M.
Really like the formula of this. Goes on light and smooth. Pretty affordable and I love that it comes with a brush for when I am on the go. I always carry in my makeup bag for when I need to touch up my makeup
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I hate this stuff. The color I will say is nice so it can get one star. But that brush is comes with is absolute garbage and literally hurts my cheeks! Who wants that?!
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
I won't lie I bought this because I loved the packaging but I was pleasantly surprised by the product! It's a great price and the brush that's included actually works pretty well. The color is beautiful too!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?