BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I think the blush itself is good but the brush it comes with, you have to very lightly touch it in the powder so you don't get too much. I use a different brush for it. Other than that its great.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
Cover girl trublend micro minerals foundation will never let you down. It will provide you with an all day coverage and not give you the shiny look. It goes perfect with concealer and it was super cheap compared to other ones.
Ailed S.
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Looks very beautiful when applied, and the way the bottle looks like is so pretty. I like the brush they included, sold but gets where it has to and spreads the power good. I would buy it again and I would keep using it.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
This foundation didn't provide enough coverage for me. If you have great skin and no imperfections then you will like the light feel. I also have really oily skin so this foundation didn't last at all on me.
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Nice product! It covers all the imperfections but with a nice finish , helps a lot to blend all your make up and it will help to maintain your make up on for a last period of time i also love the packaging it comes with a brush is so useful to take anywhere and do the retouch of your make up
Johana M.
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
I love it, it's wonderful. It goes very well with the tonality of my skin, leaves it super fresh and fresh. It covers perfectly, besides any imperfection in the face. I love her
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
I like its brightness and color, although the brush to apply it is a bit hard but I use my usual brush for the blush and I solve it, it illuminates my face with a very soft color I love it, the blush can not miss in my makeup.

I love
Erin K.
Erin K.
This is a very convenient piece of makeup, easy to take on the go in a hurry! The brush is always with the blush and it's easy to build on. It's medium pigmented so it needs to be blended out, but it's good for on the go and a good price.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Ehh it's okay but it deffinetey isn't a dupe for bare minerals. You get what you pay for. Nice thought to add the brush but I wouldn't use it to apply as it's very course and not soft. The actual product is ok but I wouldn't buy it again. Not the best coverage or long wearing.
Victoriahope M.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I tried this, and what I liked the most about the product was that it had a hint of shimmer that wasn't sparkly or overpowering when you wore it. It was light and sophisticated. Very pretty for everyday wear, and had build-able coverage that could be adjusted to your individual needs.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?