BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Kendall H.
miami, FL
What I most like about this one is the micro minerals rose, make the product even more interesting and wanted even more when it's natural rose I love this brand
Samantha D.
little river, SC
I have lots of freckles and dark circles around my eyes.Love how it blends them out. Have had issues with foundations looking flaky and this does not do that.
Casey M.
Malden, MA
Not a fan of this product it felt cake like on my face. No matter how much I tried to even it out and thin it out. I did like that the color matched my skin.
Morgan K.
Powder is amazing. Its not to heavy and it makes your skin flawless. This is one of the best powder foundations out there. Especially if you're on a budget!
Holli B.
Bought this at Target. Not a huge fan of lose powder but thought I'd give it a try. I don't use it too often, but when I do, I like how light weight it is.
Jessica R.
I like this one. No Mess. I love the rosy color it gives. Its not too much pink or its not too dark. Perfect for medium toned that dont want too much color
Kayla C.
Cant really complain, it did what I wanted, blended great with my highlighter and bronzer and lasted for a long time. A little really does go a long way.
Carley S.
Scranton, PA
My favorite blush out there . Color matches my skin tone and makeup almost perfectly everyday . The price is very reasonable , leaves a beautiful finish
Lexi E.
Hartman, AR
It was a recent blush. If you could find the absolute perfect color, it will look good. But sometimes the color you buy doesn't look like that color on.
Brittany M.
Waverly, TN
This is perfect easy to apply and keep up with brush I love this stuff and looks good when u apply and hours later still looks great for the cheap price
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?