BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a really great product if you're looking to add some color to your face & are on the go, or just looking for something quick & easy. It can be a tad messy, so be careful. Color payoff is nice as well.
Jen R.
Paoli, IN
Love this foundation. It's light and airy. I don't feel like I have a lot of heavy makeup on when I use it. The price is great which is another reason I purcashe this brand and kind.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
Didn't really blend well to my skin. I found the closest match to my skin tone. But I didn't feel like it was a good match. Looked and felt chalky and didn't offer much coverage
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
This foundation covers up any acne or blemishes! However during the summer it wasn't that good for me debates I was always outside and it was melting off my face! I gave it four stars for that reason.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
This was not a very good mineral foundation for me. I looked cakey very quickly even with a setting spray. Didn't last and became oily quickly. Also colors seem too oink.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Covergirl is my go to foundation. Doesn't dry my skin or leave me broken out. Covers just enough without being caked on. Never leaves you shiny or overly dry looking.
Brianne K.
Saint Albans, VT
I love this foundation, it works better than any other foundation I have ever used! It goes on smoothly and does not look like it is caked on like other foundations.
Amanda W.
Farmington, AR
I love this foundatian it really really soft and leaves skin gleaming and non oily and i don't break out when i use it . i will highly recommend it to other people
Niccole K.
Made my cheeks look great for the first few times I've used it, but later the brush would not do its job. It's a bummer because I really enjoyed the color. Wish it was more compact.
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
This was an okay foundation. It seemed to sit a little cakey on my face. It was definitely affordable, but I would pay a little more for better coverage and skin match.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?