BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
Okay for the money but I didn't feel that the coverage was great. It also caused me to breakout with at 42 is still an issue for my skin type. Not bad but certainly not a first choice for me.
Cathy B.
This has good pigmentation and is light feeling on the face. I personally use a separate brush to apply as the packaged brush leaves product places it doesn't belong. It seems to last during the full day even though it loses some of the pigmentation over time.
Imelda D.
Hanford, CA
Bought it one day since the brand is everywhere couldn't stand the smell... One day I couldn't find my usual foundation so I had no choice I got so many compliments that day and after on how flawless my skin looked couldn't believe it long story short wore it again and haven't stopped since love it!
Anna O.
Glenmoore, PA
This shade I use in the winter and it is very light so it works really well with my foundation or sometimes just as a day powder when not wearing a lot of makeup.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and it has not disappointed yet. It goes on even, no pancake look and lasts for hours. I especially love the coupons that are available.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I liked this foundation. Loved that it came with a brush. Some brands make you purchase the brush separate. I feel like this foundation didn't last through the summer. Isn't water proof.
Jen R.
Paoli, IN
Love this foundation. It's light and airy. I don't feel like I have a lot of heavy makeup on when I use it. The price is great which is another reason I purcashe this brand and kind.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a really great product if you're looking to add some color to your face & are on the go, or just looking for something quick & easy. It can be a tad messy, so be careful. Color payoff is nice as well.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
Didn't really blend well to my skin. I found the closest match to my skin tone. But I didn't feel like it was a good match. Looked and felt chalky and didn't offer much coverage
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
This foundation covers up any acne or blemishes! However during the summer it wasn't that good for me debates I was always outside and it was melting off my face! I gave it four stars for that reason.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?