BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Bobbi T.
Bobbi T.
Cover girl never gets old! Love the true colors and they are all so beautiful
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
This is a wonderful foundation and I think if your looking for a cheap foundation you would like this one. It has more of a matte dewy finish if your skin is on the dryer side. I would not buy it again because of the type of skin I have but a wonderful product if you can I would definitely get your hands on one and another plus about it is it comes with a Kabuki brush which are usually a little pricey. And you can get this at your local drug store that sells makeup other places include target and Walmart. This foundation retails at $6-$7.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
I'm not a fan of this powder at all. I hate the brush that is in it, which isn't horrible I can always use one of my own brushes. This powder seems to cling to dry patches and enhance imperfections. It's too pink toned. I don't usually just use a powder foundation, I use them for setting powders instead, but I've tried this both ways and I'm just not impressed.
Megan S.
Megan S.
This product works great don't get me wrong, but after a few hours it seems like it's done came off and it makes my face look blotchy... which in end leaves me with having to re apply and in the end it costs more money. As far as applying it I hate that it gets every where.. not a fan of loose powder.
Charlotte, NC
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
actually matched my skin color, my mom used to bring me this when she came to visit me. Mostly because if she bought it and it didn't match her skin tone she handed it over to me. Its ok for a powder brush not full coverage and can be a bit messy. I wouldn't suggest traveling with this otherwise you'll have a mess to clean up when opening it (if you still have these.)
Jess B.
Jess B.
Annapolis, MD
Recently tried this as a cheaper substitute for Bare Minerals. For the price, it's great. In comparison to Bare Minerals, I dont think it looks or feels as light. I would buy it again in order to stick with something cheap, but it'd be worth making an investment in a better product for the best result.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
Based off of appearance & description , I thought it would be a decent blush product , but it wasn't . At least not in my opinion it wasn't . It's very bright , pigmented , & pretty , yes , but it's also very easy to rub off & setting spray (with every brand I've used . Not just one .) tends to make it crease , & it ruins the entire facial makeup area .
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I'm not a fan of this product. It's messy and I find it doesn't do well on my skin. It looks like it doesn't blend well and to be honest I sort of feel like a clown wearing it. I don't wear blush too often for in the summer I do get a good color on my cheeks but in the winter I'm trying to find something I like. Unfortunately it's not this product.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?