BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jessica S.
Butler, PA
Cover girl trublend micro minerals blush was a good product. The color wasn't what I was looking for when I used it, but the packaging was great. It had a little container that kept the brush with it and separate from the powder.
Cindy V.
Douglas, AZ
I did not like the product because it left streaks of color on my face after application with my fingers. Maybe I should have used a sponge. My friend likes the producmt and that is what she uses.
Beth F.
Roanoke, VA
This was really great to cover up blemishes. I didn't really love how heavy it felt, really. I prefer a lighter blend, but it worked so well to cover blemishes, that I save it for that time "of the month" when i need the coverage.
Cristina G.
I like the minerals foundation but it doesn't have as much coverage as I would like. I have problem skin so it's not the best choice for someone with skin issues that they are trying to cover up.
Lauren R.
Fontana , CA
I actually loved this press powder! and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the right color for me! but I still put it to use because it's that great! pretty great finish!
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
Okay for the money but I didn't feel that the coverage was great. It also caused me to breakout with at 42 is still an issue for my skin type. Not bad but certainly not a first choice for me.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and it has not disappointed yet. It goes on even, no pancake look and lasts for hours. I especially love the coupons that are available.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I liked this foundation. Loved that it came with a brush. Some brands make you purchase the brush separate. I feel like this foundation didn't last through the summer. Isn't water proof.
Imelda D.
Hanford, CA
Bought it one day since the brand is everywhere couldn't stand the smell... One day I couldn't find my usual foundation so I had no choice I got so many compliments that day and after on how flawless my skin looked couldn't believe it long story short wore it again and haven't stopped since love it!
Anna O.
Glenmoore, PA
This shade I use in the winter and it is very light so it works really well with my foundation or sometimes just as a day powder when not wearing a lot of makeup.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?