BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this once and i didn't like it at all.. I dont think the brush that comes with it works with the product and the powder itself didnt do what promised. It left the face looking a little cakie.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I liked the color but honestly up close it just looked like a very obvious layer of makeup caked to the side of my face. I would suggest when doing this use it while you have the wet foundation still wet on your face. It works best when trying to blend.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Amo este producto! Es fácil de aplicar y el aspecto que deja es súper natural, un bronceado hermoso en la piel y suave. Está hermoso y si lo compraría nuevamente, el precio es bastante accesible, me encanta!
April S.
Lucasville
This powder worked pretty good. I didn't didn't like the way it was assembled. If you keep your make up in a make up bag it causes a big mess. Powder comes flying out everywhere when you unscrew the lid.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
I don't know if I just don't know how to do my foundation or if I'm not choosing the right color for my skin tone but I never get the coverage that I expect and the same was true with this product.
Kristin S.
Love the set up of this product. Having the brush included made this easy to grab and go for reapplication on my always-shiny face! The powder blended in nicely and looked natural. Definitely a go-to product for me!
ahine l.
Parma, ID
Barely any coverage for some reason it oxidizes on my skin and makes me look orange I would not recommend this to anyone but at the price point I didn't expect much
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
This is a wonderful foundation and I think if your looking for a cheap foundation you would like this one. It has more of a matte dewy finish if your skin is on the dryer side. I would not buy it again because of the type of skin I have but a wonderful product if you can I would definitely get your hands on one and another plus about it is it comes with a Kabuki brush which are usually a little pricey. And you can get this at your local drug store that sells makeup other places include target and Walmart. This foundation retails at $6-$7.
Cheyanne T.
I'm not a fan of this powder at all. I hate the brush that is in it, which isn't horrible I can always use one of my own brushes. This powder seems to cling to dry patches and enhance imperfections. It's too pink toned. I don't usually just use a powder foundation, I use them for setting powders instead, but I've tried this both ways and I'm just not impressed.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
actually matched my skin color, my mom used to bring me this when she came to visit me. Mostly because if she bought it and it didn't match her skin tone she handed it over to me. Its ok for a powder brush not full coverage and can be a bit messy. I wouldn't suggest traveling with this otherwise you'll have a mess to clean up when opening it (if you still have these.)
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?