BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Grove City, OH
Definite fan! Looks great, goes on smooth. Last for an effective amount of time. Lightweight.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Villa Park, IL
Goes on smooth and evens out my skin. I love it! Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Red Bay, AL
This product was not what I was looking for. It looked awful when applied. Just a bad formula
Beth P.
Beth P.
I used Cover Girl when I was a kid but as an adult the products aren't for my skin type now.
Livingforthe M.
Livingforthe M.
Chesterfield, VA
Love the feel of this but I wish it did a better job at covering imperfections on your face.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Red Bluff, CA
It is alright if you are not looking for full coverage. Other than that it was pretty good.
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA
Too powdery. Felt it didn't even stay on my face. The brush felt too rough from the start.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Commerce, TX
Wonderful product..
Love the way it feels on my skin.
It has a wonderful feel to my skin.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
This is OK. It's a little shimmery and not very pigmented. There's a lot of fallout, too.
Anna V.
Anna V.
I obviously love the color(: the blush its really soft(: very pigmented and long lasting
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?