BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Marty L.
This is my go to garage. The colors are incredible and the brush that comes with it is actually useful.
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta muchiiiiisimo! Su presentacion lo hace unico y reconocible a simple vista! Cobertura media.
Jenni R.
Seffner
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the brush. The color is beautiful as well. It makes it very easy to store and use
Alice G.
El Paso, TX
Not for me. Looked cakey and made my skin look dry. Passed it down to my daughter who is oily skin.
member-ce9f7bb77
colatina
Recomendo porque é muito bom esse que toda menina não vive sem isso E opinião eu dei é maravilhoso
Rhonda U.
Too stinky on my skin. Great tint tho! Also mine leaked in my makeup bag everywhere! The pump broke
Jessica T.
Love the color
Quick and easy to apply
Great for days you wake up late and are doing a quick face
Dallas D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveee lovee love this product!!!! Best thing ever for a fast fix could not be happier with it.
Roseanna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on my face after I use the liquid foundation to give you that not so oily look.
Lizzie C.
Shreveport, LA
Not worth your money. I found this to be incredibly disappointing. I got mine at Walmart.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?