7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
I like this! But it's not my favorite! My face feels pretty oily when I have it on! Others may feel differently!
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
I like the coverage and it actually smells really good but it can get kind of messy because it's very loose and comes out fast
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
I love this product and this brand! Cover girl makes so many cosmetics that I just love but this foundation is great because it applies very light, it is not a heavy foundation and that's what I love most about it
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
It covers great and last all day. It makes your face look smooth and it doesn't make your makeup look like it's caked on your face.
Alice G.
Alice G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Not for me. Looked cakey and made my skin look dry. Passed it down to my daughter who is oily skin.
💄Josie S.
💄Josie S.
Eastman, GA
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Goes on very smoothly very light coverage good for a simple go to look. Different shades for every skin tone
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I tried this on my search for a full coverage, long lasting foundation. Still no luck. It covers pretty well, but only after applying a LOT of it and it doesn't stay all day, even when used with primer. I will be trying something different when this runs out.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
Great mascara! I bought this because of a good coupon and am now obsessed. It goes on better than any other mascara I've had before - deep color, smooth color, moist and not sticky. I just wish it were waterproof so I could cry for joy without it running
Jen S.
Jen S.
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
I really liked this product. I felt like it did its job effectively and simply. It felt light on my face and more natural compared to a lot of similar products. My only complaint was that it started to clump as moisture got in. Even just higher humidity outside effected it. I had to learn to try to keep it in areas that remain dry (not the bathroom cabinet:)).
Makaye S.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?