BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
I used this foundation as a recommendation from a friend. It did the trick and matched my skin tone, lasted all day with minimal touchups. My skin tone is medium dark and it matched well. The price is right and I would buy again.
Megan L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not a big fan of loose powder blushes. They tend to be a big mess compared to pressed blushes. This one wasn't awful to apply, but not my favorite. The color was lovely and did last fairly long. I just think I'll stick to pressed.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
The colors were too bold for me and there was not one that was compatible with my natural complexion. The brush was convenient but difficult to clean and too large for the use of applying blush. Altogether this is a mediocre product.
Lauren S.
This blush is amazing! It's so easy to use and allows you to use the amount you want to without using too much. The pigment is so pretty and it lasts throughout the day.
Roxana antonieta R.
Very thin loose powder excellent to seal products in cream or liquid as the base so that the makeup is more natural and luminous I like because it lasts a long time I recommend it
Christina H.
Tipp City, OH
This blush made my skin look fake and shiny. I want blush to add a little color but not be noticeable. I thought if I bought this kind I would get that but I was wrong. I got what looked like a pink shiny bronzed which is not what blush is supposed to do.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like Covergirl, because It is inexspensive, and I also enjoy the scent. You cannot beat the price. there are a lot of other brands that are more expensive, and maybe a little better, but you cant beat the price.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
I really liked this when I tried it, but I definitely suggest using your own brush. Color was okay for a good no makeup type makeup look. Went on easy and smooth.
Victoria C.
This blush lasts a lot, it is very easy to apply and I just love the design. It stays in your skin for long but it's easy to remove. I use a darker shade, though.
Celynda G.
Tolleson, AZ
This product has absolutely no stay power and the fallout is weirdly terrible. It's either too pigmented when you apply and difficult to blend or you have to build and build and build it up. Not the best blush.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?