BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Very thin loose powder excellent to seal products in cream or liquid as the base so that the makeup is more natural and luminous I like because it lasts a long time I recommend it
Christina H.
Tipp City, OH
This blush made my skin look fake and shiny. I want blush to add a little color but not be noticeable. I thought if I bought this kind I would get that but I was wrong. I got what looked like a pink shiny bronzed which is not what blush is supposed to do.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
I really liked this when I tried it, but I definitely suggest using your own brush. Color was okay for a good no makeup type makeup look. Went on easy and smooth.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like Covergirl, because It is inexspensive, and I also enjoy the scent. You cannot beat the price. there are a lot of other brands that are more expensive, and maybe a little better, but you cant beat the price.
Victoria C.
This blush lasts a lot, it is very easy to apply and I just love the design. It stays in your skin for long but it's easy to remove. I use a darker shade, though.
Celynda G.
Tolleson, AZ
This product has absolutely no stay power and the fallout is weirdly terrible. It's either too pigmented when you apply and difficult to blend or you have to build and build and build it up. Not the best blush.
Heather W.
I love the way that this lays on the skin. It looks so natural and goes on super evenly. The attached brush is great and convenient, but I still tend to use my own personal one, making it a little bit of a waste.
valeri H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a wonderful product. i have a hard time finding the right compact for on the go situations. it is light weight powder and has good coverage. it is also great for taking away the shininess of my face.
Gwen H.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a great micro minerals foundation. I have tried much more expensive brands but found this one to be as good or better! It also comes with kabuki brush that other brands don't include. Great value!
Meghin P.
Sheridan , IN
Feels amazing when you apply it. Did not make my face feel oily or cakey. I used this for a couple of years until I started having a hard time finding it in the stores near me.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?