BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Erika G.
Erika G.
Monroe , Nc
So gross and makes my fave break out every time! CoverGirl is definitely one of the grossest makeup makers!
Sondra S.
Sondra S.
I love how well this blends. I didn't think I would ever find a foundation that wouldn't make my face oily.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Covergirl has very nice powder foundations. The colors always match me well. And they aren't drying at all
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Its kind of okay, Nothing great for my oily combination skin, makes me look cakey :( would never buy again
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
This applied well, easily controlled, smooth even, light. Very pretty. Very nice, I like it a great deal.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Bronx, NY
Did not like the color and felt it didn't last long. I had a bad reaction to it and broke out right after
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I remember using this stuff when I was a kid. It's been awhile, but maybe I'll have to try it out again.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I really did not like these product felt my skin very red and dry not sure why.but had a bad experience
Sherri t.
Sherri t.
Yuma, AZ
This is not as good as Physiciand formula or Bate Minerals. It feels a bit dry and doesn't cover well.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Arab, AL
This foundatiom is great. it matches my skin tone and everything. great for beginners. definitely try
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?