BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlin B.
Red Bay, AL
This product was not what I was looking for. It looked awful when applied. Just a bad formula
Erin P.
Villa Park, IL
Goes on smooth and evens out my skin. I love it! Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy.
Beth P.
I used Cover Girl when I was a kid but as an adult the products aren't for my skin type now.
Livingforthe M.
Chesterfield, VA
Love the feel of this but I wish it did a better job at covering imperfections on your face.
Stephanie B.
Red Bluff, CA
It is alright if you are not looking for full coverage. Other than that it was pretty good.
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA
Too powdery. Felt it didn't even stay on my face. The brush felt too rough from the start.
Whitney O.
This is OK. It's a little shimmery and not very pigmented. There's a lot of fallout, too.
Carmen C.
Commerce, TX
Wonderful product..
Love the way it feels on my skin.
It has a wonderful feel to my skin.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY
Leaves skin really nice and airbrush looks. But also it kinda leaves foundation streeky.
Carmen O.
San antonio, TX
Goes in soft and just the right amount of glow . I like it but rather use my own brush
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?