BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Emmalynn M.
Personally I don't use this as a foundation rather a bronzer. I have always struggled with finding a bronzer that looked like natural color and didn't break me out. I got the wrong color of this accidentally at a trip to the drugstore and BAM when I tried it, the perfect color! Just get a few shades darker than your natural skin tone, its worth the try!
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I had this foundation from awhile back and I like it! It's a very smooth powder and has a little shimmer in it. It's nice if you don't want too much on but still have a glowing look!
Helen N.
The Covergirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is an alright product. It the foundation it's self is great but the packaging isn't great. It's really messy with power and gets spilled everywhere. I really like how it provides you with a brush
Yamilet E.
What I really love about this is that it comes with the brush. Also it is not that bright pink it's more like a neutral pink which I love. It also is a great brand cover girl. I would truly recommend this to anybody who's looking for a new blush.
Paola M.
Product looks like it would be nice and neat, but it is really nice and messy....you end up with powder EVERYWHERE, then the bristles on the brush get bend when trying to put the brush back in the small compartment of the tube. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I think this whole truBlend Mineral make up line is excellent ! this is not my tone but I really like this powder and its brush! I recommend it and definitely I would buy it again!
Hannah C.
I cannot stand the smell of this product. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear it because the smell was so bad. If you are looking for a drugstore powder I would recommend Maybelline they have a lot of great products for low prices!
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
I used this foundation as a recommendation from a friend. It did the trick and matched my skin tone, lasted all day with minimal touchups. My skin tone is medium dark and it matched well. The price is right and I would buy again.
Megan L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not a big fan of loose powder blushes. They tend to be a big mess compared to pressed blushes. This one wasn't awful to apply, but not my favorite. The color was lovely and did last fairly long. I just think I'll stick to pressed.
Lauren S.
This blush is amazing! It's so easy to use and allows you to use the amount you want to without using too much. The pigment is so pretty and it lasts throughout the day.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?