BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of this, with the brush and all, however, it does get a little bit clumpy and you have to blow the extra off of the brush.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This felt really good on my skin I normally moisturize then put this on, and if I need more coverage then I will put on liquid foundation.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very vibrant color and its so easy to use i recommend it to everyone who wants to spice up their look when going out on the town
madison m.
Poteau, OK
I loved it with and without heavy make-up. I loved just putting just a little bit on by it's its self just to bring some color to my face
Elizabeth B.
Oak Hill, OH
Blends in good with my foundion that use. Very smooth and gives me a glow. Goes good with my skin type. Blends in good with other makeup.
Max M.
Biddeford, ME
This stuff feels so light and natural on my skin. I wish it had a color closer to my skin tone but it's a good foundation for its price.
Candyce W.
Marthasville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the feel but it doesn't offer as much coverage as I would like in a foundation. I also don't like the applicator not the cleanest
Amber F.
Its just a little to powdery looking when applied it doesnt have that smooth look i was going for do im not that happy with this product
Raina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is good for cost. I did find it kind of messy especially when it got a crack in it
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
pretty blush color that works well with included brush. This is a great addition to your makeup routine for a nice subtle hint of color.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?