7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This minerals foundation from cover girl is amazing and it applies and blends very well as I must say ! No blotchy or ugly skin with this ! This is a A+Product that I will be keeping around! Totally worth it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Cover girl trublend micro minerals foundation will never let you down. It will provide you with an all day coverage and not give you the shiny look. It goes perfect with concealer and it was super cheap compared to other ones.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This foundation didn't provide enough coverage for me. If you have great skin and no imperfections then you will like the light feel. I also have really oily skin so this foundation didn't last at all on me.
Johana M.
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love it, it's wonderful. It goes very well with the tonality of my skin, leaves it super fresh and fresh. It covers perfectly, besides any imperfection in the face. I love her
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Ehh it's okay but it deffinetey isn't a dupe for bare minerals. You get what you pay for. Nice thought to add the brush but I wouldn't use it to apply as it's very course and not soft. The actual product is ok but I wouldn't buy it again. Not the best coverage or long wearing.
Angie G.
Angie G.
windber , PA
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This product wasn't all that great instead of it acting like a foundation it more acted like loose compact powder that you put over your foundation I always used foundation and concealer then use this product then it would work good

Jameri W.
Jameri W.
Cecilia , KY
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
I love this product! It keeps me feeling fresh all day! It's cheap compared to other products and it does the job I'm looking for. It's not too heavy and doesn't make me feel or look shiny. Ill buy this again and again.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
Used this a while back when they 1st came out and I hated it. This shouldn't be considered a mineral foundation at all. It is not silky smooth and good for your skin like the real mineral foundations. Also it separates on your skin easily and looks blotchy and uneven. It just sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't melt in to the warmth of your skin like mineral products supposed to. I remember too that it had a powdery, old lady grandma perfume scent about it and the brush was too rough. The brush actually irritated my skin and would give me a rash &/or hives wherever it touched. I hate saying that about covergirl because they do have some really great products but this is not one of them
Sara J.
Sara J.
Newton, MA
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
This is good for a basic cover to even subtle discoloration. It has a nice, natural finish. But it doesn't cover larger, more red spots like acne. But it goes on over spot coverup well. Also it's a good price.
Azucena M.
Azucena M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
Omg I had this when it first came out and I honestly didn't like it on my face but it was because I was very oily now it's just so smooth on my face and to me it's full coverage.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?