BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Spanish time: este producto realmente me encanta, te da un tono natural y suave... realmente si deseas un look de día usa este producto, la brocha es espectacular y no está tan caro me encanta
Pooja L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! It suits my skin tone perfectly! I always try to use as much powder products on my skin as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap blush that gets the job done!!
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Looks very beautiful when applied, and the way the bottle looks like is so pretty. I like the brush they included, sold but gets where it has to and spreads the power good. I would buy it again and I would keep using it.
Cody F.
I like the coverage this foundation gives you. It seams to cover my redness well. I purchased it at wallmart. I have a fair skin tone with some redness. I do recommend this product to cover small blemishes as well as even out your skin tone. It last all day.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I like how compact, ease of use, less mess, color choices and on the go it is. I use this more than my high end blushes. This stays on & doesn't end up on other people. Very easy to blend.
Evelyn R.
Great mascara! I bought this because of a good coupon and am now obsessed. It goes on better than any other mascara I've had before - deep color, smooth color, moist and not sticky. I just wish it were waterproof so I could cry for joy without it running
Jen S.
I really liked this product. I felt like it did its job effectively and simply. It felt light on my face and more natural compared to a lot of similar products. My only complaint was that it started to clump as moisture got in. Even just higher humidity outside effected it. I had to learn to try to keep it in areas that remain dry (not the bathroom cabinet:)).
Kristie M.
Nashville, TN
I tried this on my search for a full coverage, long lasting foundation. Still no luck. It covers pretty well, but only after applying a LOT of it and it doesn't stay all day, even when used with primer. I will be trying something different when this runs out.
Najah L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I used this during my extremely oily seasons (spring & summer) and it worked pretty well! My only complaint is the cakey feeling (which I remedied by using concealer on dark spots and using this as a setting powder)
Emmalynn M.
Personally I don't use this as a foundation rather a bronzer. I have always struggled with finding a bronzer that looked like natural color and didn't break me out. I got the wrong color of this accidentally at a trip to the drugstore and BAM when I tried it, the perfect color! Just get a few shades darker than your natural skin tone, its worth the try!
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?