BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Holly P.
I absolutely loved the color of this blush and read reviews that it easily blended into your foundation and lasted all day. I wish that would have been my story but it wasn't. In fact when I tried it it was the exact opposite.
Pooja L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! It suits my skin tone perfectly! I always try to use as much powder products on my skin as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap blush that gets the job done!!
Pina A.
santa ana de coro

I love the pink blush is amazing gives so much life to my pale cheeks followed I love what use is easy to apply and their pigmentation is great and more because it brings applicator and distributes great
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Spanish time: este producto realmente me encanta, te da un tono natural y suave... realmente si deseas un look de día usa este producto, la brocha es espectacular y no está tan caro me encanta
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
Nice foundation for light makeup days. Blends easily, matches skin well. Only con is it is a little drying, just as any powder can be. A quick spritz of a setting spray will fix that problem
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Looks very beautiful when applied, and the way the bottle looks like is so pretty. I like the brush they included, sold but gets where it has to and spreads the power good. I would buy it again and I would keep using it.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I like how compact, ease of use, less mess, color choices and on the go it is. I use this more than my high end blushes. This stays on & doesn't end up on other people. Very easy to blend.
Cody F.
I like the coverage this foundation gives you. It seams to cover my redness well. I purchased it at wallmart. I have a fair skin tone with some redness. I do recommend this product to cover small blemishes as well as even out your skin tone. It last all day.
Najah L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I used this during my extremely oily seasons (spring & summer) and it worked pretty well! My only complaint is the cakey feeling (which I remedied by using concealer on dark spots and using this as a setting powder)
Evelyn R.
Great mascara! I bought this because of a good coupon and am now obsessed. It goes on better than any other mascara I've had before - deep color, smooth color, moist and not sticky. I just wish it were waterproof so I could cry for joy without it running
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?