BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I love mineral makeup and thus is one of my favorite! I love it because it's light and doesn't cake up on your skin. This covers flawlessly. If your a lover of miner makeup like I am, you have to try this!
Samantha H.
I LOVE THE APPLICATOR BRUSH ON THIS FOUNDATION!! It's super easy to apply, and blends very nicely. I also enjoy how the brush is stored as a part of the foundation bottle itself. Very difficult to lose. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Chelsea B.
Lore City, OH
This gives you the perfect look with the brush included. I would say it's better the more tan you are. I have pale skin and you have to watch how much you put on so you don't look ridiculous. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love covergirl. I think it's one of the best drugstore make up brands out there. I did not like the brush that comes with it, it was a little rough. The product itself is pretty spot on. I would recommend!
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
You get what you paid for with this product. While it looks good initially it wears off quickly and gets smudged onto clothes and bedding. It is easy to use and apply but can easily put on too much.
Holly P.
I absolutely loved the color of this blush and read reviews that it easily blended into your foundation and lasted all day. I wish that would have been my story but it wasn't. In fact when I tried it it was the exact opposite.
Jordan T.
The foundation was a miss for me. The application was not the best and the formula irritated my skin causing breakouts. Unfortunatly it also oxodized so much that any if the colors looked orange.
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
Did not like this at all. was so hard to apply and figure out how to apply, and it was so hard to apply because the brush was so bulky and stiff that it gave so little movement. Left me looking like a clown. Would not recommend to any of my friends if given chance.
Pooja L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! It suits my skin tone perfectly! I always try to use as much powder products on my skin as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap blush that gets the job done!!
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
Nice foundation for light makeup days. Blends easily, matches skin well. Only con is it is a little drying, just as any powder can be. A quick spritz of a setting spray will fix that problem
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?