BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Makkell B.
I love using powder blushes and this one takes the cake. It stays on all day and has such an easy application!
Erin L.
South Thomaston, ME
Ok product only bought once couldn't find a color that worked for me the price was ok wish they had more colors
Eilish D.
Midlothian, TX
Classic ivory matches skin with perfection, goes in smooth without leaving pores clogged or looking enlarged,
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Good product for drugstore brand pretty colors keeps not super intense color love it everybody should try it
Sondra S.
I love how well this blends. I didn't think I would ever find a foundation that wouldn't make my face oily.
Erika G.
Monroe , Nc
So gross and makes my fave break out every time! CoverGirl is definitely one of the grossest makeup makers!
Breanna R.
Covergirl has very nice powder foundations. The colors always match me well. And they aren't drying at all
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Its kind of okay, Nothing great for my oily combination skin, makes me look cakey :( would never buy again
Diana R.
Bronx, NY
Did not like the color and felt it didn't last long. I had a bad reaction to it and broke out right after
Ashley A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I remember using this stuff when I was a kid. It's been awhile, but maybe I'll have to try it out again.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?