BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Pretty damn good for a cheaper foundation! love the way it blends with my skin tone and doesn't leave obvious marks!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Reedsville, PA
I like this product. I am always up for trying new items. This makes my face feel as though there is nothing on it.
Cheyann C.
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
My face breaks out everything I use anything cover girl. It's not long lasting at all. I highly dislike this brand.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Dumfries, VA
Lots of fallout and doesn't stay on all day long. Not one of my favorites and I will not be purchasing ever again.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love mineral powder! This makes your skin feeling very refreshed and very light. Best if you use foundation first.
rossmarit r.
rossmarit r.
El acabado q deja en la piel es perfecto, cubre imperfecciones y siento q mi piel no está tupida, puede respirar.
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this foundation, but sometimes it makes me look a little cakey. Great coverage though, especially for photos
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
Is a very pretty color like for Milyer love the pink love the bottle and natural Rose looks perfect on a tan skin
Leemarie H.
Leemarie H.
This blush a little too pink for my liking. I prefer my blushes on the coral side. It's good but for someone else
Liz E.
Liz E.
Whittier, CA
I did not like this blush. It poured out too much color. The brush isn't very soft and my cheeks looked streaky.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?