BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
This packaging is kind of useless. The brush it comes with? Prickly. It hurts your face if you try and use it. I tried washing the damn brush, and that didn't even help. The blush itself, is unflattering. I tried it on my mom, my cousin, and even my best friend (us 3 have VERY different skin complexion/undertone) and it still looked odd on all of us. It doesn't last long, and it's very powdery and makes you look cakey. It's blush, it's not supposed to make you look cakey. I'm only giving it two stars because I can see how this idea could be useful in theory, but in practice it's not a good idea at all.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Im a blush girl, i love blush, so when i saw this product i thought id give it a try. It caught my eye because it was the mineral blush and thought it would be a better blush for my skin. Although it might have been better for my skin it was way lighter than regular blushes. You have to apply a lot to make the color pop. I don't think personally i would but it again but for anyone that wants a more natural look this is for you.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
This blush didn't last very long in my makeup bag! For one its messy and not very functional. The overall application, the brush was OK only used it the first time and then used my own. The actual blush itself does not stay on very long even with a setting spray, and again just caused a huge mess applying it. I think there are so many better options for drugstore blush.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Syracuse, NY
Not a huge fan of this mineral blush mostly for two main reasons: it settles into lines easily, and in some of the colors I find it's too sparkly for my taste. I like the brush applicator and how it's an all-in-one package and the pigmentation, but I would rather have to tote around a palette and a brush and get exactly what I want out of a blush.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
The color is nice but that's the only plus this product gets. The container is a disaster. When it stays together, it's impossible to pick up the product with the brush without making a mess. When it breaks, which mine did after a few weeks, it was a pink explosion. The brush that comes with it is cheap and the bristles fall out.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
It's been a long time since I've worn this and back then my fave was oily so i don't know how it does on dry skin. I don't recall ever having issues with it or makeup not lasting. It definitely was quick, easy to apply, and blended well. Used it when I didn't want to do a full face or had little time to get ready. Covered well.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
I am so sad that this has been discontinued! This was my favorite affordable order for my face. Loved that it came with a face brush that was very soft. The color match perfectly, and goes on how you like. More for more coverage. The only thing I disliked was the bit of sparkle. You can find this on Amazon.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chesapeake, VA
Covergirl is probably every girls first make up brand to try. I was pleased with the queen collection the tones are great and the prices is even better. I like that I can apply it easy with a brush or blender sponge. I would buy this again and it's a plus because you can find it almost anywhere.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
This product is one of my favorite blushes. The product is sheer to a degree, but in my opinion that gives better control on places the blush and blending. This color is wonderful for pale skins, such as myself. For sensitive skin like mine it is the best, because it doesn't cause break outs.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?