BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Valerie S.
Fairhaven, MA
Blends nicely on the skin easy to color match. Nice price for the amount of product. Sits lightly on the skin so great for warmer weather doesn’t feel thick or heavy while still providing a medium coverage.
Lisa W.
Farina
I like the powder but hate the brush. Doesn’t disperse the foundation evenly and the little hairs fall out. My brush is too big to put in the container so I end up making a mess. Not worth it.
Geo B.
Not the greatest coverage but it's my emergency back-up. Easy to apply and use, and goes on pretty flawlessly. Just definitely use a primer and concealer with this foundation.
Alexis L.
tucson
It’s alright. It gets the job done but this price is about 10 bucks airspun works way better and it’s cheaper. Comes with a decent amount of product in it. I would personally not buy it again. There is other products out there for a way better price.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
ava a.
Have use this product forever love the finished look it’s really great great you can use it for an every day look or even a outgoing look no matter where you are this is a great product really recommend
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
This is a wonderful foundation and I think if your looking for a cheap foundation you would like this one. It has more of a matte dewy finish if your skin is on the dryer side. I would not buy it again because of the type of skin I have but a wonderful product if you can I would definitely get your hands on one and another plus about it is it comes with a Kabuki brush which are usually a little pricey. And you can get this at your local drug store that sells makeup other places include target and Walmart. This foundation retails at $6-$7.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
actually matched my skin color, my mom used to bring me this when she came to visit me. Mostly because if she bought it and it didn't match her skin tone she handed it over to me. Its ok for a powder brush not full coverage and can be a bit messy. I wouldn't suggest traveling with this otherwise you'll have a mess to clean up when opening it (if you still have these.)
Cheyanne T.
I'm not a fan of this powder at all. I hate the brush that is in it, which isn't horrible I can always use one of my own brushes. This powder seems to cling to dry patches and enhance imperfections. It's too pink toned. I don't usually just use a powder foundation, I use them for setting powders instead, but I've tried this both ways and I'm just not impressed.
Jacqueline C.
Seal Beach, CA
Swear by this stuff!! Depends on the day, I could use this as an all over color or just add some to a brush then to my cheeks! Always get compliments when I wear this too. Easy to wear alone too or over liquid foundation or B.B. Cream. WIll for sure repurchase
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?