BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.; 5X Finer minerals; Preferred 2 to 1 over the leading mineral foundation for providing a natural look.; Ultra-fine formula builds coverage from sheer to full see more...

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstor...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Fort Campbell, KY
This foundation is amazing! It does the same as Bare Minerals and costs so much less!! It also takes less to use which makes me so happy! Already bought another just to have as a back up for later!!! Goes on smooth and looks amazing!!
Megan M.
I didn’t really like this powder at all from the container to the color and finish. It was a big mess to use, the brush was super cheap, and the color is too dark for me. It isn’t buildable, absorbs quickly, and has a weird smell.
Taylor C.
Richlands
A great loose powder that lasts longer than most. Looks great by itself or when added to a full makeup look. Was gentle on my skin and lasts for quite a while. I would buy it again. Overall great product!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I buy this every time I buy my foundation. I will always buy this and I have used others and always come back to this one. This is long lasting, affordable and easy on your skin. I would recommend this to others.
Alexis L.
Tucson, AZ
It’s alright. It gets the job done but this price is about 10 bucks airspun works way better and it’s cheaper. Comes with a decent amount of product in it. I would personally not buy it again. There is other products out there for a way better price.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product when I'm in a hurry and know I want reliable light-medium coverage. It's a semi dewy coverage in my opinion and just makes me look healthy and evens out my skin tone. After a long day of wear (8+ hours) it can wear off in certain spots like the tip of my chin or around my mouth where I eat or drink or my hand touches my face throughout the day. Seeing this foundation well and using a good primer helps it go a long way. Honestly I think this foundation holds up great against some higher end brands however there are two drawbacks: 1. No SPF. For everyday use this foundations needs an SPF 2. In the winter I frequently mix my foundations with a beauty oil to help hydrate my skin. When I do that with this foundation it has a weird reaction and the foundation turns a shade or two darker then it normally is straight out of the bottle
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
This is a wonderful foundation and I think if your looking for a cheap foundation you would like this one. It has more of a matte dewy finish if your skin is on the dryer side. I would not buy it again because of the type of skin I have but a wonderful product if you can I would definitely get your hands on one and another plus about it is it comes with a Kabuki brush which are usually a little pricey. And you can get this at your local drug store that sells makeup other places include target and Walmart. This foundation retails at $6-$7.
Cheyanne T.
I'm not a fan of this powder at all. I hate the brush that is in it, which isn't horrible I can always use one of my own brushes. This powder seems to cling to dry patches and enhance imperfections. It's too pink toned. I don't usually just use a powder foundation, I use them for setting powders instead, but I've tried this both ways and I'm just not impressed.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
actually matched my skin color, my mom used to bring me this when she came to visit me. Mostly because if she bought it and it didn't match her skin tone she handed it over to me. Its ok for a powder brush not full coverage and can be a bit messy. I wouldn't suggest traveling with this otherwise you'll have a mess to clean up when opening it (if you still have these.)
Jacqueline C.
Seal Beach, CA
Swear by this stuff!! Depends on the day, I could use this as an all over color or just add some to a brush then to my cheeks! Always get compliments when I wear this too. Easy to wear alone too or over liquid foundation or B.B. Cream. WIll for sure repurchase
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?