7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suitable for sensitive skin. covergirl.com Made in USA o

• Is a good product for very sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore ...3 Answers
  • How well does this cover redness?2 Answers
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Review for: Trublend Micro Creamy Natural 420, 0.35-Ounce Package
It's been a long time since I've worn this and back then my fave was oily so i don't know how it does on dry skin. I don't recall ever having issues with it or makeup not lasting. It definitely was quick, easy to apply, and blended well. Used it when I didn't want to do a full face or had little time to get ready. Covered well.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
I am so sad that this has been discontinued! This was my favorite affordable order for my face. Loved that it came with a face brush that was very soft. The color match perfectly, and goes on how you like. More for more coverage. The only thing I disliked was the bit of sparkle. You can find this on Amazon.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
Covergirl is probably every girls first make up brand to try. I was pleased with the queen collection the tones are great and the prices is even better. I like that I can apply it easy with a brush or blender sponge. I would buy this again and it's a plus because you can find it almost anywhere.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
My daughter's love this Foundation so much they was sneaking into each others rooms and snaking it! I had to start buying two at a time. It is very light weight and covers great! It also comes with it own applicator brush on the top. You can find at most drug stores and very inexpensive!!!
Cody F.
Cody F.
Review for: Trublend Micro Buff Beige 425, 0.35-Ounce Package Buff Beige
I like the coverage this foundation gives you. It seams to cover my redness well. I purchased it at wallmart. I have a fair skin tone with some redness. I do recommend this product to cover small blemishes as well as even out your skin tone. It last all day.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
Not bad but definitely not my favorite mineral foundation. Didn't really give any coverage unless I used it with a damp brush on blemishes, then it covered not too bad. Didn't make my skin look dry or powdery though so I gave it more points for that.
Helen N.
Helen N.
Review for: Trublend Micro Soft Honey 455, 0.35-Ounce Package
The Covergirl TruBlend Micro Minerals Foundation is an alright product. It the foundation it's self is great but the packaging isn't great. It's really messy with power and gets spilled everywhere. I really like how it provides you with a brush
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I LOVE THE APPLICATOR BRUSH ON THIS FOUNDATION!! It's super easy to apply, and blends very nicely. I also enjoy how the brush is stored as a part of the foundation bottle itself. Very difficult to lose. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mcintosh, MN
Review for: Trublend Micro Classic Ivory 410, 0.35-Ounce Package Classic Ivory
I really like CoverGirl TruBlend Micro Minerals foundation because it is easy to apply and long lasting. It gave a medium coverage to my reddened areas on my skin. It is affordable and a trusted brand. I recommend trying this foundation.
teresa d.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Trublend Micro Warm Beige 445, 0.35-Ounce Package
I used this foundation as a recommendation from a friend. It did the trick and matched my skin tone, lasted all day with minimal touchups. My skin tone is medium dark and it matched well. The price is right and I would buy again.
Ty'Anna L.
Ty'Anna L.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a foundation with good coverage. Does this product have good coverage? Thanks
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does this have a full coverage? I usually break out with drugstore foundations is this foundation oil free?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is a good product for very sensitive skin?
Jade M.
Jade M.
How well does this cover redness?
Amber W.
Amber W.
How well does that cover redness?