COVERGIRL TruBlend Micro Minerals Bronzer uploaded by Liberasse D.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Trublend Micro Minerals Bronzer, Natural Bronze 500, 0.31 Oze ,Pack of 2

Buy on Amazon
Princess L.
The covergirl trublend mineral foundation is the best. It applys smooth almost like a matte finish but more like a second skin it last longer the most. It comes in varies shades for women with melanin. I do recommend that other use it if they want a natural look
Kylie D.
Super great bronzer I like it a lot good quality easy to blend super easy to blend it is very good for contouring like it a lot is super nice quality everything is really good about it I would totally buy it again
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Ok. This product. I have the blush as well. The design of the container is not very genious or functional. It has a "screen" on the inside so not to much powder comes out.. But its always full when you open it. It always spills.. I just felt that it would be a little better packaging or something. Maybe i expected a bit much. As for the powder its self. Its a buildable color. So thats a plus. It can be verry sheer which i love.. They just tryed to do to much with the packaging. Simpler is better. I transfered the powders to new containers.
Jennifer W.
TruBlend is just what it sounds like it would be. Blends in true to skin color when the right shade or tone is picked. Doesn't streak or go on dry. Can be applied with blender, sponge, or tiny simple fingertip. Great price for what you're getting and it's basically available everywhere.
Lori M.
Elon
I use this occasionally just because I do not like to use makeup on my face. Even though I can always use it for my age and trying to cover as much as wrinkles as I can. Using it lightly on my face works better and I feel less like I have a mask on. I would recommend to others.
katie W.
Salem, OR
Very smooth and easily blends. Can be built up to make a more full coverage look. Colors are pretty spot on to what the bottle says. Doesn't oxidize.
Joyce M.
Kissimmee
i love the color , its so perfect i wouldnt never change it for another company of make up , i had a great experience using it
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
I didn't like wearing just the powder but it looked nice over liquid foundation it made it have a matte finish which was nice
Kaylie K.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is a really good product to cover up unwanted marks on you face I would definitely recommend it to others
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
I really do love this bronzer. It make my gave glow and in love it. It is very easy tonpit on and the price is great!