COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation

From your favorite COVERGIRL foundation line comes a matte formula that isn't drying or cakey. TruBlend Matte Made's formula is developed with flexi-hold technology that creates a strong, yet flexible film on skin for durability and comfort, while the mattifying powders absorb oil and minimizes pores for a soft matte, flawless finish. Up to 12 hours of wear.

dooes it last long[product:covergirl-trublend-matte-made-liquid-foundation] ?
How full coverage is this? Is powder needed after to set?
What's the best setting powder to use with this for combo skin?
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation!
Nancy P.
Spokane, WA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Nancy P.
Review for: Classic Ivory
Leaves a gorgeous glow without a greasy appearance. There is a perfect shade for me. I’m wearing Classic ivory. You’ll find the perfect shade for you. 5 stars from me.
Courtney M.
Junction City, KS
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Courtney M.
Review for: Classic Ivory
This new momma is loving this foundation! Having a newborn and toddler I don’t have a ton of time to get ready. This foundation gives amazing coverage to cover up the sleepless night look! A little bit goes a long way, I use two pumps for my whole face on days i want a full coverage look and 1 pump on the lighter days. It’s a good price and has a good color selection range.
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Caramel
I love love love this foundation!!! It’s medium coverage and with a matte finish!! It blend easily and nicely into skin and lasts all day!! Great price for size!! I will definitely be repurchasing and would recommend this to anyone looking for an medium matte coverage foundation!! The shade vary is awesome so you will definitely find something you can use!!!
Ash (.
Garland, TX
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Ash (.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you need a more light weight affordable foundation that has a medium coverage and allows for your natural skin to peek through than this is the one ! It’s long lasting and buildable. It has a thick moisturizer feeling and I’m in the shade T30 , I bought it in my local Walmart and used Findation website to find my shade match .
Courtney B.
Valdosta, GA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Courtney B.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Soft Honey
This foundation is absolutely stunning!!! It’s a great price. Wears similar to my Lancôme foundation (not an identical dupe) and I love the shade range. I found my perfect shade which never happens. I am a neutral/cool undertone which is hard to find. Once you apply, let this set for awhile. I do not need to powder down once applied, however I do have to touch up throughout the day since I have oily skin and I live in South Georgia. I highly recommend trying this!!
Marylou A.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Marylou A.
Review for: Toasted Caramel
This product is the best because I have very sensitive skin and it’s always my first thing I used because all the other foundations like really bad for skiing so this is my best bet😍😍!!
Jenny P.
Newmilfort
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Jenny P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Golden Ivory
I love this product ❤️ it’s perfect for all day, I don’t need to touch up my makeup ❤️❤️❤️.
Dayann H.
Escondido
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Dayann H.
Review for: Fair Beige
This is my go to go foundation this one is really good leaves my skin with a matte look
Lauren B.
Grand Rapids, MI
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lauren B.
Review for: Warm Nude
So I struggle with adult acne and always have. There is ever a moment where I don’t have a blemish somewhere on my face, with patches of red here and there. I’ve been using Covergirl Trublend Matte Made Liquid Foundation to help even the playing field. This foundation applies and blends evenly and smoothly, keeping me from looking oily and hiding my blemishes. The makeup photographs so well and naturally I’ve been asked how I keep my skin so clear! People can’t even tell I’m wearing makeup!
Yesica R.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation uploaded by Yesica R.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta está base super matte no se transfiere es full coverage me encanta con una gran variedad de tonos es muy buena resiste al sudor se los recomendó chicas

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anyi M.
Dallas, TX
il y a 8 mois
Marian U. il y a 4 mois
Yo diría que entre media a alta cobertura. Pero si aplicas la cantidad correcta la piel queda excelente!
dahaglis M.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Pick your favorite? COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation or Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Simranpreet K. il y a 5 mois
I own both the foundations and I’ll go for CovergirlTrublend Matte Made and It doesn’t oxides o much and go a great coverage. Maybelline one oxidizes like crazy and I never get the coverage from it.
Ashly R.
il y a 9 mois
Mira I. il y a 8 mois
Same here, I don’t like this foundation too, this gives me an ugly cakey finish look.