!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL TruBlend Makeup Primer

COVERGIRL'S truBLEND Primer! truBLEND primer works with your skin type — dry, oily or combo — to smoothly perfect your skin prior to foundation application.
.    Skin type system has unique formulas for oily, combination, and dry skin types
Oily: Designed for oily skin to minimize shine breakout
Dry: Designed for dry skin to hydrate and create a smooth canvas for perfect foundation application
Combo: Designed for combo skin, primer has a balancing formula that creates a smooth surface for perfect foundation application
.    Primer extends the wear of foundation
.    Primer preps skin for smooth application strong.

What primer should I use for dry skin?
How good is this primer? Do you recommend anything else?
Does this product (for dry skin) help hide the appearance of pores?
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruBlend Makeup Primer!
Product Highlights
...sticky but helps keep your makeup in place all day. it does control the oil a little but not as much as i would like it too. but that being said i’m on my 3rd bottle of it. it’s the only primer i’ve found that works on my skin as good as it does.in reviews
i tried this primer for combo skin and i thought it worked well. its not my favorite but it is hydrating and smooths on well. you only need a small amount and it makes a smooth base before applying foundation. it does help create a more flawless even foundation.in reviews
makai R.
ladson, sc
COVERGIRL TruBlend Makeup Primer uploaded by makai R.
Review for: Oily
decent primer for its price. doesn't work that great on oily skin, very average. wouldn't buy again.
Brooke C.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Makeup Primer uploaded by Brooke C.
Review for: Combination
I honestly love this primer. It is definitely great for combination skin for sure. It doesn't dry my face out and leaves it feeling smooth. It creates a smooth surface for applying your makeup and leaves a flawless finish.
Alondra R.
Review for: Combination
It's affordable. It's a good primer, but I feel that my skin is a little oily and my skin type is a combination. I won't buy it again.
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works great on the face prep before foundation ain’t sticky and great on oily faces it won’t make it oily either foundation will stay flawless almost all day good stuff thanks 🙏 to some on here and friends for the info on this gonna stay buying for sure 💯
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: CVS
there was definitely a good deal of time to get the packages next week got a new one of the most important thing is reminds me of your neighbor's santa.
moriah O.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good primer. This does a good job of priming the skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Charlene C.
San Antonio
I have oily combo skin and this primer is amazing! It is a lightweight primer; not greasy, heavy, or too drying. I usually wear my makeup for 8 hours a day, sometimes more, and the primer lasts all day!
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Review for: Combination
I have large pores and skin that is either combination oily in some places and dry in others. I was skeptical to try this primer but I was immediately hooked. It is thin like putting on lotion and is not slimy or silicon feeling. My pores look smaller my makeup looks flawless. I love this stuff will repurchase
Mackenzie F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Combination
I bought this primer basically out of desperation because I didn't have one. It works okay but it really can't handle the oil on my nose so my foundation is prone to sliding off. I would recommend it to people whose noses aren't as oily as mine but I won't buy it again.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Review for: Oily
Oily/Combo Skin, I have tried benefit, smashbox, Urban Decay, MUFE, MAC primers for oil control and foundation wear extenders and I have to say that with this primer I have noticed a difference in the longevity of my foundation and mattification. I don't know what it is but it works for me, when I first apply it it looks like nothing buy after it sets for a couple of minutes my skin looks very matte then I go in with my foundation weather powder or liquid. I am very shocked at a 9$ primer that really works for me. I like it very much because like I said I did so much for my foundations, unlike $40 primers that didn't do anything but make the aplication of my foundation go on smoother.