3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL'S truBLEND Primer! truBLEND primer works with your skin type — dry, oily or combo — to smoothly perfect your skin prior to foundation application.
.    Skin type system has unique formulas for oily, combination, and dry skin types
Oily: Designed for oily skin to minimize shine breakout
Dry: Designed for dry skin to hydrate and create a smooth canvas for perfect foundation application
Combo: Designed for combo skin, primer has a balancing formula that creates a smooth surface for perfect foundation application
.    Primer extends the wear of foundation
.    Primer preps skin for smooth application strong.

Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
Review for: Oily
Y'all, I'm pretty sure I've discovered a holy grail! I went into Walmart the other day to buy some of my regular primer (the Rimmel London Stay Matte, works great btw), and saw this on the shelf. Normally I wouldn't have tried it out, but it was like $8 and so I was like what the heck. I was super skeptical because I'm really serious about what kind of primer I use. I've learned all too well from past experiences that the wrong formula can be disastrous with my oily skin. Despite my doubts, I tried it out the next day, and it was A M A Z I N G!!!! I put my makeup on at about 9am that morning, and didn't get home that evening until about 7pm. My makeup looked exactly the way it did when I first applied it that morning. Normally I get shiny on my cheeks and forehead, but I wasn't shiny at ALL with this kind. I'm so impressed with it. When I apply it it's super light and it doesn't feel cakey. It doesn't take much to cover your whole face and it works great!
Emma D.
Emma D.
Review for: Combination
This is a pretty good primer. I have oily skin but in the winter it gets a little dry. it's getting a lot more oily, but this product doesn't make oily. I went a day without wearing this primer and my makeup did not last more than 2-3 hours. this product makes my makeup last about 5-7 hours (depends on what I'm doing). the reason I rated this a four star was because of the packaging. the product itself is very runny, and the packaging is a tube. if you hold the bottle upside down the product pours out. but all in all its a great inexpensive primer. I would defiantly recommend the whole line because it does offer more choices!
Brynn S.
Brynn S.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Oily
I bought this primer a couple of months ago because I have a horrible time with my oily skin. not only does it control the shine on my skin but it doesn't clog my pores Kama it has been the best most amazing primer I have ever used. it makes my skin look great it helps to even the tone and again the best part of it all is it controls the oil and shine on my face without clogging my pores and causing pimples. If you're like me and have olive-toned skin and a horrible oil problem then this is the primer for you
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Combination
Oof. This is such a disappointment. I was intrigued by some reviews and it was on sale so I went for it, and it certainly primed my face well enough for a really clean and smooth makeup application, but the smell is as intense as sunscreen, and this product is INCREDIBLY oily. After three days, my forehead and nose have broken out more than I can even remember since high school. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin that doesn't adjust easily to new products.
Jada L.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
Review for: Dry
I personally love this stuff. It does burn a little, but everything burns my face, because it's so dry. Like, so dry that water has burn my face before. So don't let that stop you from getting this. When I put this one, I feel like my pores just disappear. It's so amazing. Sometimes I just want to wear it alone without foundation, because it's that good. I am extremely impressed with this stuff! I also love the way it smells.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Oily
If you're looking for a great primer that is inexpensive then this is the one to get, especially if you have oily skin. I use it before I put on liquid foundation and it works so well!! If I just put on liquid foundation by itself then it's a disaster by the end of the day, but this primer works wonders!! I will continue buying this no matter what. I use it every day and it has lasted me a couple of months already.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Combination
I find this primer 100% better than any of the "high end" brands. I have been using this daily since my smash box primer was used up. I got it at Harmon's in Christmas Tree Shop/Bed Bath and Beyond for cheaper than you can find it traditionally (you can use your coupons!!) It works well, keeps my makeup in place, doesn't break me out and doesn't feel heavy! Will definitely repurchase.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Oily
To begin I have oilly skin with slight dry patches. I use liquid foundation because power just cakes up. My recent favorite foundation is Too Faced born this way but it's not the best for oilly skin so I wash my face, put on a moisturizer, than I put on the tru blend primer for oily skin with a silicone primer to fill in my pores. My foundation stays all day, no caking and no sliding.
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Oily
I bought this product because during spring time all the way through summer my skin becomes very oily. Seeing that it said oily I went ahead and got it. After using it I noticed that it does keep my face from being oily but doesn't last more than 8 hours. For my experience I need this to last all day for works and it does the job but not for long. I guess you get what you pay for.
Allyson Y.
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Combination
I bought this primer honestly being very skeptical because I really didn't think it would make much of a difference. But it's the only primer I use now! Whenever I could I would buy a backup because it works so well! Even better than my high end primers which really shocked me...in a good way! My foundation goes on so much better ever since I started using this, I love it.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Canada
As advertised, this product is made for dry skin but is it actually good?
Dyanna P.
Dyanna P.
Orange, CA
Hello!!! To the people that have tried this product, does it actually help with oily skin? I have the oiliest skin and I've been on the hunt for something that will actually make my makeup last for more than two hours.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Byron, MN
Does this help mattify your skin so makeup stays fresh longer?
Kenzie R.
Kenzie R.
What is this supposed to do exactly? Is it drying ? Does it help with pores? Does anyone recommend it?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I recently bought this product and I'm wondering how well it works for other people? Does it really help with keeping your makeup on all day?