BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL'S truBLEND Primer! truBLEND primer works with your skin type — dry, oily or combo — to smoothly perfect your skin prior to foundation application.
.    Skin type system has unique formulas for oily, combination, and dry skin types
Oily: Designed for oily skin to minimize shine breakout
Dry: Designed for dry skin to hydrate and create a smooth canvas for perfect foundation application
Combo: Designed for combo skin, primer has a balancing formula that creates a smooth surface for perfect foundation application
.    Primer extends the wear of foundation
.    Primer preps skin for smooth application strong.

COVERGIRL TruBlend Makeup Primer
  • "i love how this primer feels more like a moisturizer. it’s not sticky but helps keep your makeup in place all day. it does control the oil a little but not as much as i would like it too. but that being said i’m on my 3rd bottle of it. it’s the only primer i’ve found that works on my skin as good as it does." in 67 reviews
  • "i tried this primer for combo skin and i thought it worked well. its not my favorite but it is hydrating and smooths on well. you only need a small amount and it makes a smooth base before applying foundation. it does help create a more flawless even foundation." in 8 reviews
Jackie K.
Review for: Combination more...
Bought this combo face primer on a whim when my usual face primer was out of stock.  It doesn't have any sun protection, which is a bummer.  I've read that some people say that it feels like a moisturizer, but it doesn't feel that way to me.  In fact, I don't like the way it feels at all.  However, it does prime the face well enough, but my face still seems a bit oily by the end of the day.  Will I purchase this again when I'm out?  Probably not.
Michelle L.
This is the only Primer I found that I am happy with. It goes on nicely. You don't need a lot. It works well with foundation and without. It helps smooth the skin of my face. It last a long time. I am on my second one of this kind. It's hard to find a good decent price Primer.
Nicole R.
Review for: Oily more...
I love how this primer feels more like a moisturizer. It’s not sticky but helps keep your makeup in place all day. It does control the oil a little but not as much as I would like it too. But that being said I’m on my 3rd bottle of it. It’s the only primer I’ve found that works on my skin as good as it does.
Alyssa A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Dry more...
This product really was a miss for me. Especially when comparing drug store products, you can definitely get a better primer and at a lower price. This was really dry, it smelled bad, and I didn’t find it helped maintain my makeup throughout the day.
Tara T.
Review for: Combination, Oily more...
I honestly don't think this did anything for me. I have combo skin and get pretty oily. I put it on half of my face and both sides of my face looked exactly the same at the end of the day. I'd save share your money and buy something else.
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Oily more...
Love this so much!!! I love that it comes out like a lotion and doesn’t have that collagen feel to it like other primers. I can definitely see the difference in my makeup from using this and some other primer. I love that the price is affordable. I’m almost out of mine but that just shows you how much i use it and how great of a product it is!
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: Oily more...
I really love this primer i have oily skin and this is fantastic! Ive been having really bad texture show up when i apply foundation when i use this the foundation applies smooth and looks and feels flawless!
Jicah R.
Pensacola, FL
Love this primer. I have oily t-zone and this primer makes my tzone controlled all day. And my foundation looks perfect with this. .it stayed matte after 8hrs. So it is very great primer for a drugstore.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Oily more...
I love this primer it works for my oily skin. This primer is made for oily skin but they are also available in dry plus combination. It very easy to apply and blend . I would repurchase this product again and also recommend it
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
I have tried so many face primers, but this is one of my favorites! Normally throughout the day my face gets pretty oily and I can feel my foundation start to wear away. When I use the Covergirl Tru Blend primer it really controls how oily my face gets and really sets my foundation in place for the entire day.
Kara K.
Canada
As advertised, this product is made for dry skin but is it actually good?
Dana S.
Byron, MN
Does this help mattify your skin so makeup stays fresh longer?
Dyanna P.
Orange, CA
Hello!!! To the people that have tried this product, does it actually help with oily skin? I have the oiliest skin and I've been on the hunt for something that will actually make my makeup last for more than two hours.
Monica K.
I've heard ok things so far but I was wondering how well this primer works at making your makeup stay put?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I recently bought this product and I'm wondering how well it works for other people? Does it really help with keeping your makeup on all day?