BY COVERGIRL

truBlend Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup .....thoughts? Does it ...1 Answers
  • I use the COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup but don't feel...2 Answers
Eherson M.
Daly City, CA
I used this liquid makeup cuz it looks really natural to wear. And its so cheap to buy it I love this product. I always wear this everyday
Hailea T.
Decatur, TX
I previously used this product for a few weeks. I didn't like the coverage, when I applied this it would clump up on my face and it didn't last very long. I would not recommend this product. I really wish I wouldn't have wasted money on it.
Kassidy T.
Salem, OR
I thought this product was ok. It goes on a little heavy making it look like you have more on than you need. Although it did give great coverage.
pau z.
I really hate this product i consider it to be the worst foundation in the market, the coverage was next to nothing and it never dried out completely it was really lightweight but I wouldn't recommend it to others there are other drugstore choices that are much better.
Tonya S.
Camdenton, MO
This doesn't really suit well with my skin type,I find that it doesn't blend too well as I want it and even with a small amount it still looks like I'm wearing too much.it does give me some break outs here and there if I wear it too long,So myself this one isn't for me.
Ariel O.
Rudy, AR
Cover girl rarely disappoints and they did not disappoint on this product, only complaint is that it clung to my dry patches and didn't provide max coverage.
Clarissa A.
Norwich, CT
This is the perfect blend!
Its so smooth and looks great!
Leaves my skin super soft and ready to go!
Carissa M.
Plymouth , MN
Review for: Golden Beige M3 more...
I have spent so much money on expensive foundations for YEARS. A friend recommended this to me, and I was skeptical using a cheaper foundation, but it is the BEST coverage & blend I’ve ever had! Great for everyday wear!
Kara K.
Johnsonburg, PA
I absolutely love this foundation! It goes on smooth and doesn't cake on my face like a lot of other foundations do. It is so lightweight on my skin. It has the perfect matte finish. I don't think I could ask for anything better in a foundation. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Yane M.
alpharetta, ga
Review for: Golden Beige M3 more...
Es mi base faborita no la canbiaria por nada en el Mundo cubre vastante bien i es muy Barata me gusta porque lo encuentro en cualquier tenda que balla
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Estefani L.
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
Does this cover acne scars decently? Hate wearing concealer unless I have to.

back