• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adrienne w.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Tawny more...
Amazing product. I did not have to use a lot it spreads very evenly. This is a must have for foundation drug store make up is the best .
Itspatriciaganda V.
Jefferson
Im really happy that i found this foundation kinda pricey a little bit i bought from cvs. I love the glass packaging in my opinion this foundation is light weight. Kinda closer to my skin color. COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup
Andsley N.
Opp
I don’t wear makeup but when I do I use just this! I’m pale so it helps and I love it!
👑Tiffany M.
Rush
Love this brand. Always super Affordable and cute! This brand has been my go to since high school. Alwaysam recommending this
Tatiana A.
Emporia
Good for dry skin! I love this stuff so much! It's easy to put on, it last all day, it's affordable. It has a very nice finish to it. And it doesn't wipe off easy so it's something I always buy when I run out of.
Iris D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am no makeup expert therefore I have always struggled with finding or knowing what the right color for my foundation should be. This is my 2nd time purchasing this foundation and I am loving the coverage I get. I use it everyday for work or going out. It applies well and does not smudge or run.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Definitely one of my favorite foundations! It works great and blends with my skin it makes me look flawless. I live how it goes on so smoothly, as well.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup worked pretty good. I have oily and dry skin so it's hard to find a foundation that truly covers and doesn't make me even more oily in my t-zone. TruBlend works pretty good! Great light coverage and doesn't sit heavy on my skin. Great skin tone match and doesn't irritate my skin. Works great for me!
Elizabeth J.
Austin
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FOUNDATION! I have had years of trouble finding a foundation that doesn’t get dry, flakey, or crumbly on my skin, and finally this foundation stays looking flawless on my face all day long. Thank you Covergirl!!
Heidi C.
keenesburg
I really love it when I find a foundation that does what I need it to! This foundation has good coverage and it blends with my natural skin tone really well! It’s very easy on my skin and super easy to find when I need more
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.