• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Itspatriciaganda V.
Jefferson
Im really happy that i found this foundation kinda pricey a little bit i bought from cvs. I love the glass packaging in my opinion this foundation is light weight. Kinda closer to my skin color. COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Review for: Perfect Beige more...
As I said in my other review for CoverGirl Trublend Sand Beige. I've been using it for as long as I can remember. But the reason I use two types of different color's is because I get dark on the summer and lighter in the winter. But I will never use a different kind of brand.
Holly P.
Fredericksburg
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I LOVE this foundation, although it is a drugstore brand it’s definitely a good formula. This foundation matches my skin perfectly and has good coverage. I find this foundation to be more of a dewy finish that also layers well.
audrey w.
michigan baby
Covergirl has the worst shade ranfe for paler girls. It is literally pink and oxidizes within minutes. Good coverage and is easy to blend. But i can never wear it even in the summer time because the shade is just so terrible.
Iris D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am no makeup expert therefore I have always struggled with finding or knowing what the right color for my foundation should be. This is my 2nd time purchasing this foundation and I am loving the coverage I get. I use it everyday for work or going out. It applies well and does not smudge or run.
Angel R.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin has a love ahte relationship with this foundation. It is very neutral, and i like it. Although when my skin is oily it doesnt even look like its on. And when my skin is dry its sooo matte and very creasy and cakey. But on a scale of 1-10 its like a 5
Tiffany B.
Concord, NC
I love The formula used in this foundation, It’s light and airy, and feels like nothing, Also the color “D6” looks exactly like my skin, I don’t even have to add anything else if I’m going for the “No makeup “ look.
Katelyn M.
State above texas
Review for: Other more...
This product is one of my everyday faves!! This foundation isn’t too heavy, but it gives off enough pigment that you’ll be satisfied with!! It’s easy to blend, and it lasts me long time!! I always come back to this foundation, and i highly recommend!!
Melinda M.
Very good coverage,I've actually used this throughout my life,along with my mother & sister,It stays on, last for all day coverage . Even if you sweat it won't run or fade . Good at covering,dark spots,freckles.
Amber P.
reedsport
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like how this foundation settles on my skin doesn’t mix well when you’re trying to dry it down with powder. When used with a primer it was even worse than without.. It’s cheaper but one that I feel isn’t a good one. Will not buy again.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.