• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I have used this foundation and was very pleased with the application. It did not oxidize on me. My only draw back was that I have oily skin and I did have to use blotters during the day.
Brittany A.
York
Have used this product for years doesn't leave my face lookin to harsh and blends well as long as you don't use to much its not to heavy on the face and really helps even out the face
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
I must say this isn't a bad liquid foundation! I thought I picked my shade correctly,but it does go on lighter then what you think! But it is very buildable or I'll mix it with one of my other darker shades of foundation to get a look I like! I believe I purchased mine at Walmart and the price was reasonable! I would purchase again if I had to!
Chrissy M.
This was one of the first foundation that I bought. And I didn't like it at all. I can't remember the finish on it but I just remember my face looking so cakey. I did a full face and notice my foundation looked so cakey and dried that I just wiped it all off. For something that states it trublend I thought it would look more natural.
Katie d.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ivory more...
I have extremely light skin and l1 in the Covergirl Trublend Liquid Makeup is the best that I’ve found that actually matches my skin tone! The coverage is great, not too thick and not too cakey. I have bought numerous bottles of this and I love it! I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to even out their skin tone and who wants a nice, breathable foundation!
Regan H.
Memphis
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Been using this for years — I’m a huge fan of most of the Trublend line! It’s medium-coverage with an option of buildability, decently long-lasting (depends on how long your days are and what you’re doing — sometimes it lasts 12 and sometimes only 6) and comes in a good amount of shades. I’m not sure I love the new packaging but it’s definitely a good product regardless.
Elizabeth C.
United states
Felt kind of heavy on my face, I like foundation that makes it feel like I'm not wearing it but it did match my skin tone, other than the heaviness feeling it was good.
Nelly P.
Addison, TX
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup love this foundation. I love the way my face feels and looks it with! I do not get a greasy face! I recommended!!!! :)
Mackenzie K.
Muskegon
Review for: Warm Beige more...
It isent full coverage good for clear skin that just needs a little coverage it’s lightweight but I definitely can tell it’s there it makes skin oily but not bad
Eileen R.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This was recommended by an esthetician based on the ingredients for my acne prone skin. After that day, I have not used another foundation. Super cheap and can be found at a bunch of stores so it’s easy to pick up a new bottle when I run out. It is a moderate coverage with a very natural/dewy finish. It applies well with fingers or a beauty blender
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.