• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Medium Light more...
I just bought this foundation I haven't tried it yet I haven't really played around with so many drugstore foundations just because I want to put the best of the best on my skin but I did purchase this because it was a good price and I thought who wouldn't hurt to try out so I will definitely be updating my review when I try it out
Onyx H.
Cedar City
Review for: Ivory more...
Decent coverage, price, etc. I don’t really have any complaints about this. I will say that if you’re a little on the dry or oily side it will show, but with primer or moisturizer it can be combatted. This tends to be a go to for me because it’s a decent product at a decent price, but it doesn’t really have any amazing qualities or that super wow factor.
ashlee p.
Are used to this foundation a couple years ago and my mom still uses it and I thought it was pretty good. It’s lightweight with medium to high coverage and worked well with my oily skin I recommend it to others especially if they have the other Trumatch products
Melissa C.
Black Hawk, CO
Not a bad product at all for the price. Color matching is very easy as it blends to match quite well. I like the texture, creamy but feels lite. Nice medium coverage. If you’re not looking to spend much but want a reliable foundation I would recommend this.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
One of my holy grails. Love the way this apply and last on the skin. Make sure you go one shade down bc it oxides just a bit. I apply this w a sponge just to have that airbrush finish!! I would recommend. Use 2 layers for full coverage and one for medium!
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
So this is not my most favorite foundation, but it will do in a pinch. It is pretty long lasting, but the coverage isn’t really there. I do have combination skin and it did a decent job not breaking up on me. I would recommend for anyone who wants sheer coverage
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I love the smell of Covergirl make up, so it is a shame that I cannot wear it. I do not have skin blemish issues, ever really (maybe one per month, during 'that time') but everytime I try to use this, I am going to be thoroughly broke out - no thank you.
Jessie C.
Review for: Other more...
For me I have super light skin, this product I can't find a light enough color for me. However it seems to be a good product. Easy to apply goes on super smooth. Would definitely recommend to all. Would not buy for me tho bc not the color for me.
Chelsie L.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I went looking for a new foundation a couple weeks ago & saw this, I guess it’s reformulated or maybe they just repackaged it. But I decided to try it. I really like the pump on this. Works really nice. It gives pretty good coverage, it also doesn’t feel really thick or heavy on the face, which is preferable. I would say the coverage is about medium. I really like the way this wears & it lasts quite a while for me. I normally don’t set my foundation & it still seems to last for at least 4 hours or so.
Adriana T.
California
This oxidized and separated in the most terrifying way. I thought I ruined my skin because of the patches of foundation resembling scars. I was relieved when I wiped my makeup off and realized it was just this terrible foundation.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.