• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
The color choice was my fault, as I did not notice that the product has actual shade names aside from “l1, m1, and d1.” I am not sure if I had bought and old bottle but the pigments and oils in this separate so easily. I pick up the bottle to use it and have to shake it for 3 minutes and discard the first 2-3 pumps after shaking because it’ll be separated. It is a nice foundation but it’s nothing special.
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
I like this foundation it applies wet and creamy and dries to a matte powdery finish. It covers fairly well and doesn’t have a strong odor. The pump on it works fine allowing you to apply small amounts at a time. It doesn’t last all day long though especially in hot weather. The color is a little more sand color than sand beige. The glass bottle is thick. I would purchase this again when I run out of what I have.
Mary P.
tremont
I like the shade m1 of this product but I am noticing a lot of acne breakout on my face and also the pump dose not always work but other than that it is a good coverage makeup
Kami B.
Johnsburg, IL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this product! Great price and leaves a nice natural radiant finish. Smooth and not to valet. Lasts throughout my entire day! The application is easy but can be a little messy! Overall great product with great shades
Tashayla W.
Irving , TX
Review for: Other more...
(D4) This actually has full coverage and it’s always hard for me to find my skin tone especially in drugstores but this was a winner. A little goes a long way which is a pro a con is how oily it is but there is many ways to fix that overall a 8.5/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
Desirée M.
San Jose, CA
When it comes to drugstore foundations, I normally grab Loreal or Maybelline; but I decided to give Covergirl a shot (and because Ayesha Curry promotes Covergirl now). I picked this up at my local target for about $8 USD.

Giving this 2 stars. 1 star because of the wide range of shades. I was able to find the perfect shade for my medium-olive skin. 2 stars because it's a good foundation if you're looking for something with light-medium coverage.

What I found is that this foundation oxidizes and left me looking like an orange oompa loompa once it set. The forumulation isn't compatible for my combo/oily skin. It's also not as long-lasting compared to other drugstore foundations, even with a primer.

Brianna G.
South Charleston
I have never been disappointed by a covergirl product. This product has a dewy finish and feels very lightweight. The only problem I had with this product was that it had a tendency to wear off and streak by the end of the day. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Audrey H.
Irvine , CA
This product is not very good. I put it on my face using primer before and of course, a beauty blender. When it went on with all the makeup, it was very sheer and the product itself said that is was medium to full coverage and I tried to build it up but that didn't work. It left my skin feeling very dry as well. I do not recommend this product
Bre R.
Baden, PA
Purchased this for around 10$ at the local DG. I bought one shade too dark but after blending it seems to absorb and ends up matching my skin tone anyways. For being so cheap, it actually works very well. I only need one layer, so not sure if it cakes up but it doesn’t seem to. I’d say it’s a medium coverage. Definitely gives the skin a smooth, flawless appearance. I do have more expensive foundations, but Typically I use “cheaper” drugstore foundations, this is definitely a good one especially if you’re on a budget or just use way too much foundation to be paying 40+ for a bottle every two weeks. I would honestly say it compares to some of the higher end stuff! Worth a try at least! I myself seem to have pretty normal skin, it’s not too greasy or too dry, so most products I use give me no issues.
Claudia A.
Chico
Review for: Medium Light more...
Medium-full coverage, buildable, and lasts all day! During the summer I love this foundation but I don’t use it during the winter because since I already have dry skin and it gets even dryer when it’s cold out, the foundation grabs onto little dry patches. I would definitely recommend to someone with oily/normal skin
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.