BY COVERGIRL

truBlend Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup .....thoughts? Does it ...1 Answers
  • I use the COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup but don't feel...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Anything CoverGirl is a must get product I have so many CoverGirl products that I can't do with out and this is one of them I use it every day blends perfectly and looks great all the time so you must get and try for urself if u don't want to take my word for it but as you know all CoverGirl products are reasonable priced
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I have dry skin and had very patchy areas after applying it on my face. Tried setting and smoothing it out with a finishing powder but it made it a lot worst. The coverage was very light and the consistency was pretty runny. I would not recommend using if you have dry skin or if you need a full coverage product.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a small sample of this foundation. I have used Covergirl's product in the past. The good and the bad of the Trublend Liquid Makeup. It was easy to match to my skin tone and easy to apply. How ever the bad is that after applying the foundation I could feel the oil seeping through the foundation. And with having to blot my skin the foundation dose not seem to last and at the end of the day looks very patchy.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Review for: Other more...
I always use to use this back in high school, and I loved it. So I decided to pick it up and try it out again. I wasn't as impressed as before. It applied very patchy to my skin when used with a beauty sponge. And the color just didn't look right on me even though it was the right shade. I'm just not sure if this is the same formula as before, but I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as I use to!
Adams B.
This is my new summer foundation. I love the yellow undertone shade in m4 (sand beige) that gives a dewy, full coverage finish. I have combination skin and this is an excellent match. I recommend this foundation. I use COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer and COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup
Amanda P.
Ashland, OH
I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my combination skin. I also have very red, very sensitive skin and this foundation covers that! It blends very very well, is lightweight, and looks as if I have no foundation on. I am very pleased with the price as well. I only wish it had a bit more coverage.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
Love this liquid foundation! I have quite a bit of acne and this foundation has NEVER clogged my pores or made my acne any worse. It's very lightweight but definitely has great coverage. It's got more of a matte finish to it...this is my regular foundation and I love it!
Michelle A.
I've used both the old and new formula of this foundation. Many years ago, I had the shade Ivory, which I believe would be the equivalent of L1 in the current shade numbering. Since that color was too light, I decided to get L2 this time around. Even L2 looks a little light and pink when I first put it on, but once I put on the rest of my makeup, it looks just fine. I've tried applying this foundation with different kinds of brushes, but found that a Real Techniques sponge applies it the best. Because this product is water-based, make sure that there is not too much water in the sponge, or else it will break up the product right as you're putting it on! It provides what I would consider medium coverage, and it's not particularly long-wearing, but I actually like that it's not difficult to remove at the end of the day. Speaking of easy to remove, I still have the empty bottle of my old Trublend foundation (great for if you ever need a pump bottle for a foundation without one!), and was pleasantly surprised to find that when cleaning the bottle, all of the foundation stuck on the sides came right off just with a rinse of water! Most other liquid foundations seem to be silicone-based, and their bottles need to be cleaned with alcohol.

Since I have oily skin, I need to touch up with powder once or twice during the day when wearing this foundation. I find that whenever I do have dry patches, this does not particularly cling to them, so I imagine this would be a good choice for dry skin, even though it's not bad for my oily skin either. While I'm not convinced that the formula was changed during Trublend's rebranding, I like that the shade range was expanded. If only this color were more yellow, it would be absolutely perfect! However, it is excellent enough that I nevertheless give it 5 stars.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I just bought this yesterday in the lightest shade , I also used the covergirl pressed powder in the lightest shade. I just checked my makeup in the mirror and I found that my makeup has oxidized BIG TIME. I had to take some bronzer and blend it out down my neck. It made my skin look flawless, just flawless and orange.
Alice A.
Madison, SD
I have super sensitive skin and so finding a product that can go on my face without it being itchy and making me break out more then normal, is a job in itself. I picked this up one day with great hopes and it made my life! It's a daily use and a multiple buy item!
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Estefani L.
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
Does this cover acne scars decently? Hate wearing concealer unless I have to.