• COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Medium Light
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Beige
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Natural Ivory
  • COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup Sun Beige

BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • Is the cover girl's net foundation good?1 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup

Start your review of COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Cover girl is one of my favorite Drugstore beauty brands, normally it good quality products & affordable prices. I wanted to love this Foundation but I ended up feeling kind of "meh" about it. I bought the color that appeared to match my skin the best (L3) but ended up being to a little too light. So, I saved it to use during the winter months. I would say that it provides light coverage, but blends alright. It's possible to build up the coverage to almost medium. I feel like it doesn't really cover any impurities like redness, or an uneven skintone. I have a couple dark spots from horomones & a little scar on my cheek that looks like a little cut (a horizontal line) that this foundation doesn't conceal at all. If your looking for a foundation with light coverage then I would definitely suggest this to you. But if you need/want med-full I definitely don't suggest this.
Some things that I do like about this foundation is the packaging, and the pump that makes application a little easier than a foundation that doesn't have one. Though I probably wouldn't buy this again, I still use it one days that I feel like doing a quick look with light coverage. I also wanted to mention that it doesn't last the whole day for me, I can apply this in the morning (when using a primer, powder & setting spray) and a couple hours later it starts to separate & look blotchy on me. Another issue I have with it, is that it's too drying, I even made sure to use a moisturizing primer (I always do my skin care routine including moisturizer, before applying this.) With all these con's and very little pro's I just can't give this foundation a good rating, so 2 stars is appropriate. (Though this foundation wasn't a good match for my difficult skin, doesn't mean it wouldn't be good enough for others as we all know sometimes a product will suck for one person & be amazing for another)
Elizabeth S.
Peralta, NM
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I have used tons of high end foundation, this seems to be the best overall in terms of consistency on the face. Not too drying, not too oily. I have very sensitive skin that reacts badly to lots of foundation. This foundation doesn’t make my face feel caked even when I build for better coverage. I also like the fact that it’s buildable coverage too. I can go light or add more and blend on day I feel like I need more cover up. This is hands down the best foundation I’ve used in years and I’ve paid high price for a bunch of other stuff. My only negative comment is before I’m halfway done with the bottle the pump breaks on me and I end up with a mess to finish the end of the bottle I’m constantly wiping it down and cleaning all the foundation that starts to collect/leak out of the pump. If it wasn’t for the poor designed pump/container this would have 5 stars. It’s just such a pain to deal with once it breaks.
LeAnne M.
I am IN LOVE ❤️💙❤️💙😍😍👌❤️ WITH THIS FOUNDATION.!!!! It's so creamy , and smooth. It goes on like paint on a canvas. I feel like I found a shade that's FINALLY made for my skin tone. My complexion is had to get a good match. It's either one shade is way to light then the next is so dark it leaves make up lines. But not anymore. Thank you CoverGirl!!! 👌👌👼👼👼🏼
Sophie B.
Kennesaw
This is currently my favorite foundation. It applies very easily, and you can choose to go lighter for light coverage, or heavy for full coverage and it doesn’t look cakey! It feels very smooth and helps blur imperfections. It’s not the best for covering acne, but does the trick for the occasional zit. I recommend this product!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
I love liquid foundation, and I have found some surprising hits at the drugstore. I love Covergirl powder foundation, so I thought I would give their liquid a try - and it's okay.

The packaging is nice and I LOVE that it comes with a pump - that's a huge plus. It's a nice consistency, not too thin or thick, and it spreads out over the skin smoothly. It's a medium coverage at best with a dewy finish that looks very natural. I found that it wasn't as buildable as I would like, as I prefer a heavier coverage foundation. When set with powder, this foundation lasted around 4 hours on my oily skin before I had to re-powder.

If you like a medium coverage foundation and don't want to break the bank, this might be great for you. As someone who prefers a little more coverage, a little longer wear time, and a little less dewiness, this is a pass for me.
Rhonda M.
I believe the whole premise of this is trying to find your best shade. They have light, medium, and dark colors and in each of those categories you have a varied of shade choices. Since this has been out for sometime my Walmart had several ones in a clearance bin so I picked two up. I just eyed my color and hoped it was going to match pretty well. It has a glass bottle and a pump on top which I really like. I applied this makeup with my B.B. the first initial time. I then went back over it with my angled foundation brush. It is a light medium coverage. I still saw my freckles shining through. I didn’t want to apply a second coat though because I didn’t want it to be cakey or thick looking. I have not worn cover girl makeup ever so this was a real first for me and this brand. It was only $3.99 on clearance so I figured I was excited to try it. I thought it held up pretty well for the initial day I wore it. My nose and chin seemed to not have any product at all on them after about three hours. I thought would I need more product there in those areas or did I not put enough setting powder or what?? Second/ third day I tried different things. The rest of my face the makeup was settled into my skin not sitting on top of it. I continued using this for two weeks. If you are just looking for a light to medium coverage foundation and have much younger skin than me you will probably enjoy this more than I did. I would recommend for teenagers and younger girls just starting to wear foundation.
Cheyenne B.
Newfield
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I liked this product. It matches well and blends well a natural -dewy finish , which I prefer because of my dry skin, however it is not long lasting or full coverage. As an everyday foundation this is great but if your looking for a full coverage foundation I would not suggest this.
katelyn b.
Wentzville, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
a great light to medium coverage foundation! the color blends in nicely to your skin tone to give you a natural looking finish. it covers all my mild redness and uneven skin tones. also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, as most foundations tend to.
Kathy P.
boardman ohio
Review for: Classic Beige, Other more...
I use this foundation daily. I have had it for a while it seems a to not really spread well. I use a sponge to apply and that seemed to help. Definitely better the applying with my fingers this way you are not using to much and caking on foundation
Briana O.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I wanted to like this foundation but it’s so drying. I did use this back when I knew nothing about beauty blenders and primer but it was when my skin was much more behaved. The coverage wasn’t too make but it got cakey and oxidized to a weird tone.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Estefani L.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation worth the buy?
KARLA G.