Rebekah S.
Farr West
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have used CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Makeup, Natural Ivory L3 1 fl oz (29.57 ml) for the last 5 or 6 years. I gave this product 4 stars because I love the way it feels. It is lightweight and doesn’t clump. It is easy to apply using a beauty blender and has great coverage. The only drawback is the pump itself. On multiple occasions the pump stops working or gets clogged to the point that it is unusable. In this situation I simply unscrew the top and use the pumps tube to apply the foundation on my beauty blender. This small drawback hasn’t stopped me from using this product and I know this is my go to every time.